Meeting harry styles

My new book guys sorry if it sucks but I'll try harder to make more and good ones

1. meeting harry styles

HI MY NAME IS SKYLER .IM SIXTEEN YEARS OLD AND I LIVE WITH MY BROTHER LUKE BECAUSE BOTH OF MY PARENTS DIED AT AGE 14.

I HAVE BROWN WAVY HAIR .I HAVE EMERALD GREEN EYES.I'M 5'7 ,I AM SINGLE ,I AM A MEGA DIRECTIONER AND MY FAVORITE FROM THE BAND IS HARRY STYLES BECAUSE HES NICE, UNDERSTANDING, LOVABLE ,ADORABLE AND MORE.. MY BROTHER IS EIGHTEEN AND HE HAS BROWN HAIR AND GREEN EYES LIKE MINE AND HES 6'8 .

***SKYLER'S POV***

UI WOKE UP THIS MORNING ALL DEPRESSED AND I NEEDED TO JOG ,SO I GOT UP AND CHANGED INTO SOME PINK SWEATS AND A PINK TANK TOP AND WENT DOWN STAIRS AND SAW LUKE MAKING PANCAKES .

"HEY LUKE!"

"HEY SKYLER,HOW DID YOU SLEEP?"

"GOOD,HEY LUKE IM GOING TO JOG AND GO TO THE GYM"

"OKAY BUT PLEASE BE CAREFUL"

"OKAY I WILL"

SO I WENT TO JOG UNTIL RAN UNTIL A GUY PUSHED ME AND I FEEL TO THE GROUND AND I LANDED ON MY BUM

'HEY WATCH WERE YOUR GOING" I SAID

"OHH I'M SO SORRY LOVE " HE SAID

I LOOKED AT HIM AND HE SMILED AND I GAVE HIM A SMILE BACK

"WHATS YOUR NAME LOVE ?" HE SAID

" HI MY NAME IS SKYLER"

"HI SKYLER MY NAME IS HARRY STYLES"

I LOOKED AT HIM AND LOOKED AT MY PHONE WITH WIDE EYES AND THEN I STARTED TO SCREAM AND HE PUT HIS HAND OVER MY MOUTH AND TOLD ME TO BE QUIET

"ARE YOU FROM ONE DIRECTION ?!?!?!?!"

"YES LOVE I AM "

"OH MY GOSH!!!!!!"

"PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE "

"OKAY DON'T WORRY I WONT"

"OKAY THEN UMM DO YOU WANT TO GET A COFFEE??" HARRY SAID

"UMM SURE"

***I WAS SURPRISED I DIDN'T FAINT YET ****

SO WE WENT TO STARBUCKS AND HARRY AND I WERE TALKING

"SO SKYLER DO YOU LIKE ONE DIRECTION ?"

"OF COURSE I DO!!!" I SAID

"WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FROM THE BAND???"

"MY FAVORITE IS YOU BECAUSE YOUR A GOOD SINGER AND YOUR CUTE BUT YOUR NOT JUST CUTE TO ME"

"REALLY I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO PICK ZAYN BECAUSE HE'S THE HOT ONE IN THE BAND " HARRY SAID

"HA HA NO WAY YEA HE'S CUTE BUT I WOULD PREFER YOU BECAUSE YOUR A GOOD SINGER AND NICE AND CAN BE TRUSTED AND YOUR CUTE"

I STARTED TO BLUSH WHEN I FINISHED MY SENTENCE AND I WAS GIGGLING

"SKYLER WOULD LIKE TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME ???" HARRY SAID

"YES SURE I WOULD LOVE TOO HERE IS MY NUMBER "

I GOT HIS PHONE AND TYPED IN MY NUMBER AND TOOK A PICTURE OF ME STICKING MY TONGUE OUT

"HERE YOU COULD CALL ME OR TEXT ME ANYTIME" I SAID

"OKAY PICK YOU UP AT EIGHT ?" HE SAID

"OKAY BYE HARRY " I SAID

WHEN I GOT HOME I JUMPED UP AND DOWN AND STARTED TO SCREAM WITH HAPPINESS

"SKYLER ARE YOU OKAY ?"LUKE SAID

"YEA I'M FINE BUT I'M HAPPY CUZ I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH HARRY STYLES!!" I SAID

WAIT WHAT ?!?! YOU MEAN HARRY STYLES FROM YOUR POSTERS IN YOUR WALLS ??" LUKE SAID

"YES!! I'M SO EXCITED HE COMING IN 2 HOURS I SHOULD HURRY !!"

"OKAY YOU CAN GO BUT DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID OKAY??"

"LUKE DON'T WORRY I WON'T I PROMISE " I SAID

SO IT WAS SEVEN WHEN HARRY CAME TO MY HOUSE

"OHH CRAP HE'S HERE EARLY"

I PUT ON MY RED TIGHT DRESS AND BLACK HEELS AND I PUT ON RED LIPSTICK AND BLUSH AND WENT DOWN STAIRS HE WAS SITING DOWN AND HE SAW ME HE WAS STUNNED

"WOW YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL SKYLER !" HARRY SAID

"THANKS HARRY " I SAID BLUSHING

I WENT TO GO HUG MY BROTHER AND TOLD HIM BYE AND SAID ILL COME HOME LATE OR ILL COME HOME EARLY

"READY TO GO LOVE ?? " HARRY SAID

"READY LET JUST LET ME GO GET MY COAT" I SAID

SO I GOT MY COAT AND WE LEFT

"WHERE ARE WE GOING HARRY?" I SAID

"YOU'LL SEE" HARRY SAID

"OKAY " I SAID

SO WHEN WE GOT THERE HARRY GOT A BLINDFOLD AND COVERED MY EYES AND WE STARTED TO WALK THEN HARRY TOOK OFF MY BLINDFOLD AND SAID

"SURPRISE BEAUTIFUL!!" HARRY SAID

" AWW HARRY IT'S BEAUTIFUL!"

OUR DATE THEME WAS A MOON LIGHT PICNIC

"HARRY YOU DID THIS FOR ME?"

"YES SKYLER I DID BECAUSE I LIKE YOU, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO ME. HARRY SAID

"HI I'M SKYLER NICE TO MEET YOU" I SAID

"HI I'M LOUIS ,THIS IS ZAYN,NIALL,LIAM" LOUIS SAID

"HEY HARRY YOU NEVER SAID YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT" ZAYN SAID

"THANKS ZAYN" I SAID WITH BLUSHING

" HEY ZAYN SHES MINE BACK OFF" HARRY SAID

"OKAY MATE RELAX DON'T WORRY" ZAYN SAID

"HARRY ITS KIND OF LATE CAN I STAY OVER? MY BROTHER IS CAMPING WITH HIS FRIENDS FOR 2 WEEKS AND HE DOESNT LIKE ME TO STAY ALONE" I SAID

"OKAY BABE SURE YOU CAN GET ONE OF MY SHIRTS" HARRY SAID

"THANKS HARRY " I SAID

*I KISSED HARRY IN THE CHEEK AND LEFT TO GO TAKE A SHOWER *

"HEY MATE I WOULDNT TAKE YOUR GIRL FROM YOU " ZAYN SAID

"OKAY GOOD CUZ I REALLY LIKE HER " HARRY SAID

* I OVER HEARD HARRY SAYYING HARRY LIKING ME BUT I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT *

" HARRY CAN I TALK TO YOU IN PRIVATE PLEASE ?" I SAID

"YEA SURE BABE WHAT IS IT ?" HARRY SAID

"UMM ... I DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS BUT - I STARTED TO SAY BUT HARRY CUT ME OFF

"WAIT ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ?!?!" HARRY SAID

NO NO NO IM NOT I JUST WANTED TO ASK YOU IF YOU LIKED ME ???" I SAID

"YES I DO SKYLER SINCE I BUMPED IN TO YOU " HE SAID BLUSHING

"AWW HARRY I LIKED YOU TOO SINCE WE BUMPED INTO EACH OTHER TOO" I SAID

*WITH THAT WE KISSED WITH ALL OUR PASSION *

WHILE WE WERE KISSING LOUIS CAME IN

"EWWW GROSS GUYS GET A ROOM !!" LOUIS SAID

"AWW LOUIS DON'T SAY THAT LIKE YOU DON'T DO THAT WITH ELEANOR " I SAID

"UHH ELEANOR AND I BROKE UP 2 WEEKS AGO " LOUIS SAID LOOKING AT THE FLOOR

"AWW IM SO SORRY LOUIS I DIDN'T KNOW "I SAID

"IT'S OKAY YOU DIDN'T KNOW THATS ALL " HE SAID

"HARRY IM TIERD IM GOING TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH" I SAID

"NOPE SORRY NO CAN DO YOUR SLEEPING IN THE BED WITH ME "

"NO HARRY IT'S FINE " I SAID

"NO YOUR SLEEPING IN THE BED ITS MORE COMFORTABLE IN THE BED" HARRY SAID

"FINE FINE YOU WIN I'LL GO" I SAID

"OKAY COME ON THEN " HE SAID

HE PICKED ME UP BRITAL STYLE AND RAN UP TO HIS ROOM

"GOOD NIGHT HARRY AND SKYLER"LOUIS SAID WITH A WINK

"EWW LOUIS YOU PERV " I YELLED

"HEY IT'S NOT MY FAUL" LOUIS SAID AND PUT HIS HANDS IN THE AIR IN DEFENSE

"LOUIS CAN I ASK YU SOMETHING?" I SAID

"YEA SURE SKY IF I CAN CALL YOU THAT ?" HE SAID

"SURE YOU CAN CALL ME THAT OHH UMM WHY DO HAVE TO BE SO PERVERTED ?"

" I DON'T KNOW THATS HOW HARRY SHOWED ME TO BE ,RIGHT HARRY ?" LOUIS SAID SMIRKING TO HARRY

"WAIT ?? WHAT?!?!?

I LOOKED AT HARRY WITH A GLARE AND HE'S PUT HIS HANDS IN DEFENSE

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT HE WANTED TO KNOW "

"OKAY BABE I FORGIVE YOU" I SAID

GIVING HIM A KISS IN THE CHEEK HE LOOKED INTO MY EYES AND I LOOKED AT HIS EYES

"SKY WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

"YES HARRY YES"I SAID

*KISSING HIS LIPS *

"IM TIRED GOOD NIGHT GUYS AND LOUIS STOP BEING PERVERTED FOR ONCE OR YOU DON'T WANT MY SASSY SELF COMING OUT AND IT IS'T PRETTY "

"OHH YOUR NOT THE SASS MASTER I AM MY LITTLE SKY "LOUIS SAID

"OKAY I BET YOU 20 BUCKS IM THE SASS MASTER QUEEN IN THE HOUSE OKAY?"

"YOUR ON SWEET LITTLE SKY " LOUIS SAID SHAKING MY HAND

"GOOD NIGHT MY LITTLE ANGLES!!! I SAID

I WENT TO BED AND WAS RAPPED AROUND HARRY'S ARMS AND FELL ASLEEP

__________________________

Okiee my little dumplings I hope you liked it I'm new to this story making thing so sorry this story sucks I will update soon and hope you like it

Instagram: yari_loves1d

Twitter: yari_lovescandy

Thanks guys I'm sorry again for my story if it sucks I love you all my little dumpling

Byeeee - yari <3

_________________________

hey guys sorry i havent updated but ill try to update more often .. SO THE MOMENT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR !! IM GOING TO UPDATE!!!!

_________________________

**skyler's pov***

i woke up by two large hands rapped around my waist then I remember what happened last night

As I was rapped around Harry I was calling his name but he didn't budge so I just kissed him in the lips and I was about to pull away I felt harry put a hand in the back of my neck and started to kiss back

"Morning princess " Harry said

"Morning my prince" I said kissing his lips once again

"So I'm your prince now??"

"Yes babe you are your my Prince Charming " I said

Harry was leaning in until the door open reveling louis smirking

"Sorry to interrupted you two love birds but we are going to get breakfast would you like to come with ??

"Sure louis will be down in 5 " I said

"Okay but no baby making okay ??

"GOD LOUIS "Harry shouts out of the door and comes back seeing me playfully glare at him

"What??" Harry asked putting his hands in defense

" nothing my prince lets get ready" I say kissing him

"No I want to stay here and cuddle with you " harry said with a pouty face on his lips

"Come on babe we have to" I said putting my puppy dog face

"Okay anything for my princess " harry says will leaning in and kissed my lips

*** Harry's p.o.v ***

I was asleep when I heard skyler say my name but I didn't budge so I get up

Then when I was going to wake up I felt to pair of lips with mine and when she was going to pull away I put my hand in her neck and kissed back

"Good morning princess" I said

"Good morning my prince" skyler said

"So I'm your prince now"? I asked

"Yes babe you are my Prince Charming"

The door burst open revealing louis smirking

"Sorry to interrupt you two love birds but we are going to get breakfast would you like to come with ??" Said louis

"Sure louis will be there in 5 " said skyler

"Okay no funny business" said louis

"No promises" I shouted and closed the door to see skyler giving me a glare

"What?!?" I said putting my hand up in defense

"Nothing my prince come on let's get ready " Skyler said kissing me

"No I want to stay her and cuddle with you " I said giving my famous pouty face

"Come on babe we have to " skyler said putting a puppy dog face

OMG she was killing me I couldn't stand it she's so beautiful I gave up

"Okay anything for my princess " I say kissing her in the lips

***skyler's pov ***

We finished getting dressed and went down stair with the boys

"Oh look who's coming down the two love birds" louis said smirking

"Shut up louis or I'm going to bet you up" I said

"No you don't hit me I hit the boys but a girl can't hit me " Louis said putting his index finger in my face

"Ohh so you want to get hit ??" I said grabbing a pillow

"Yea lets see what you got!!" Louis said turning around to see the guys and turned his head to meet a pillow in his face

"In your face Doncaster boy!!!" I said smiling and jumping up and down

"Fine you win this round" Louis said

"This round !!!, you owe me 20 buck remember the bet I won !!!" I said putting my hand in front of him

"Fine here " Louis said giving me the twenty bucks

"Yay I got twenty bucks "!! I shouted and went to hug harry

All the boys started to laugh because I was being silly over twenty bucks

"IM HUNGRY" I said with Niall we were both with wide eyes until I gave him a high five

"Okay let's go to nando's " I said

"YAY " Niall shout up and gave me a huge

"Let's go" the boys said in union

***skip breakfast ***

_______________________

Hey guys if your 11 or 12 you should not read this it sexual parts so skips this part for you 11 or 12 yrs thanks ..

Ps my friend wrote this for me because I'm shy writing this sexual things

________________________

"Hey guys want to go to a club ??"

"Sure lets go" the boys said

I went to go take a shower and came out I got dressed and I put on a black skin tight dress with black high heels and red lips stick and some mascara and a little bit of blush and I I straitened my hair

"Are you guys ready" I said

"Yes we are just waiting for you beautiful" Harry yelled from down stairs

"Okay ready lets go" I said

***skip club***

We were already in the club and we were in the bar and we were taking shots and we were tipsy except Liam

"Harry want to come dance with me ??" I said

"Sure babe lets go" Harry said grabbing my hand

We were dancing for two hours and I was grinding harry until Harry turned me around and kiss me with all his passion until we pulled apart breathing heavily

"You want to get out of here??"harry

Said whispering it in my ear that send chills down my spine

"Okay sure " I said and harry grabbed my hand and got us a taxi back to his house

When we got there harry opened the front door and closed it by pushing me lightly and started to kiss my lips and started to go lower to my neck kissing my sweet spot making me moan. harry whispered for me to jump and I did one hand on my bum and the other in my waist and he started to walk to his room when we where there he closed his door and threw me lightly in the bed and started to kiss me in the lips when harry went lower kissing my neck he started to go up my back to pull the zipper then he took off my dress and I took of his shirt and took of his pants and we where both completely naked and harry started to kiss my neck I stopped him

"Wait harry what about protection ??" I said

"Right "Harry said looking for protection and finally found one and put it on

"Ready??" Harry said

I nodded until Harry told me its going to hurt a little while and I nodded until Harry entered me and I whimpered and hid my face in the crook of his neck

"God sky I'm sorry ill stop" harry said

"It's okay" I said telling him to go on

Seconds later the pain became pleasure

"Oh harry faster " I moaned and harry groaning

"Oh fuck sky" Harry said thrusting faster and me moaning and digging my nails in Harry back because of pleasure he's giving me

"Harry.....I'm g-going to come...!!!" I said in between moans

"Not yet baby Ill tell you when " said harry going faster and deeper

"Harry!!!!" I yell

"Now baby " Harry said

I let go and harry groans and I just stay there with my nails still scratching him

"That was amazing sky " Harry said Kissing lips

"It really was harry I enjoyed it " I said kissing harry back

"Good night babe I love you " harry said

I stayed quite for some seconds surprised until I said

"I love you too harry" I said kissing him

***Harry's pov ***

That was amazing I told her I love her but she was surprised so I let her think but I heard her say I love you back and I was surprised and I kissed her

When I woke up it was eight thirty so I started to play with skyler's hair then she woke up and turned her body around so she could see me she kissed me for 5 minuets with out anyone stoping us well until Louis barged in on us to tell is we were going to Disneyland . me and skyler got ready and went down stair to say good morning to the boys and girls.

"GOOD MORNING!!!" Sky yelled

"Morning peasant beauty, how did you sleep??" Louis said

"FINE ,until you woke me up from my sleep" sky scolded

"So are we going to go to Disneyland or what??" I said

We all cheered and left to Disneyland the first ride sky and I went to was the tea cups then we went to other until it was 10:40. sky was falling asleep until we arrived at my house we both said good night and fell asleep

*************************************

Skys P.O.V

I woke up feeling really horny so I started to kiss Harry's sweet spot util I started to lick,suck,and bit that spot I heard harry moan and I didn't stop until it became a hickey.

Morning princess that was a sexy way of waking me up this morning but I have to punish you for teasing me. harry said in his low sexy morning voice

Show me harry not to mess with you, I have been a really bad girl and I need to be punished" I say in my school girl voice

Harry started to take off my shirt and started to take off my blue laced bra and panties until I felt harry start to breath on my core I moan

Damn baby who made you this wet?? Harry said acting innocent

You did baby ummm " I said moaning

I want you to call me Mr.Styles because you been a very bad girl and you are in for a lesson" harry said

Yes h- I mean Mr.Styles" you said bitting your lips

He took of his boxers and I saw his 7 inch length until he slammed hard into me that I screamed in pleasure

MR. STYLES MHHHMMM BABY YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD DONT STOP OHH BABY" I screamed

Baby you can call me harry now" harry said

UGHHHH HARRY HARDER YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD THAT I DONT WANT YOU TO STOP!!! I said moaning loud

SKY YOUR SO TIGHT" harry said thrusting harder and faster

HARRY I-I'm GOING TO CUM I said moaning louder

ON THREE BABY

3!!!!

HARRY!!! I screamed

That was the best sex I ever had with you sky your the girl I feel on love with from the start and I would do anything for you I would also kill myself for you I -I love you sky. Would you be my girlfriend?? Harry said looking at you

Aww baby i would love to be your girlfriend and also I wouldn't leave you it was the best sex I ever with you too and nobody's ever said sweet things like that to me, our the first person to care about me and I feel in love with you to since we bumped into each other I love you too I always have I really really love you with all my heart" I said looking at his green hazel eyes and I leaned in and kissed him with all my passion and love

Come on baby lets get dressed and go down stairs " harry said

Okay" you said getting out but fell

Oww I said

BABY ARE YOU OKAY?!?!? Harry said with a concern face

Yea baby my legs are just numb that's all I said

Harry started to come my way and picked m up bridal style and helped me get dressed when we were finished we went down stairs to see the boys smirking at us

OHH GOD HARRY YOU FEEL SO GOOD" louis said trying to sound like me

I was blushing of embarrassment so I hid my face in Harry's neck

HARRY! is that a hickey? Niall said laughing

Yup" harry said smiling at me

******^*********^*********^*******^

So that's were I'm going to stop right now so I'm sorry but I so fucking tired and lazy so yea sorry and HAPPY NEW YEAR I know I'm late lol sorry ppl

- yari

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SKY P.O.V

OMG I forget I need to fucking go home it's been a week

Holy shit

Luke texted me and said he will be at home in 40 min

Shit shit shit!!

I have to go home

Baby I have to go home like right now luke is coming in 40 min so I have to go home

Nooo baby you can go" harry said pouting

Fuck I just want to do him right here right now in the couch but damn it there's people around us

I kissed harry in the lips and started to gather all my dirty clothes and put them in my bag

Baby I have to, you know that and besides you can stay at my house and watch movies with me" I said snaking my arms around his neck while he puts his hands on my waist and pulling me towards his body kissing me hardcore

"Fine princess just for you" he said kissing my forehead

"Baby let's go remember" I said

"Okay let's go! bye guys see you tomorrow !!" Harry said

"Bye"everyone said in union

^^Skipping car ride^^

When we were at my house and I saw Luke's car so we went in until harry and I heard .... MOANING!!!!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I JUST HEARD MY BROTHER FUCKING SOMEONE IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!!! EWWWW MY INNOCENT EARS!!!!!!

"What the fuck ?!?! LUKE WHAT THE FUCK IM IN HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!!!! " I said screaming and discussed until I heard a shit

"Hey sis ... hehe what are you doing here I thought you were out" Luke said

Umm what does it look like I live here I said with a duh tone