Say Hello To Goodbye

It's actually a funny story. The way we met. Its really cute, we actually met in one of his... We'll, don't spoil it all. Austin told me. Let there be some sort of surprise for Ellen. Okay, okay, I said. So this is what happened....

18. Nora P.O.V

Nora, wake up. c'mon were going to be late.

What time is it?

10:30am

Ok, ima get up right now, just give me 5 more minutes then ill wake up.

No Nora get up now and go take a shower.

Fine. Mom. I said while getting out of my warm beautiful bed.

Take a quick one Nor.

Well, well, well, someone's excited for there date today.

No... I'm not... pffff I'm not..... just go take a shower.

Haha, ok. If you say so.

A Moment Later

What do you think?

I think you're excited.

Not that Nora, about my outfit.

Its nice. But do you know what's most important?

What?

You're personality. Not you're outfit. You should be worrying about what you guy's are going to be talking about instead of what outfit you should wear.

You're right, but I also want to look good, I don't want to look like a hobo.

No I understand that, but I was just saying.

What are you going to wear?

I'm going to wear a black zip detail mesh insert polka dot crop top, and conley black shorts with fringe bucket purse. And these Chanel flats.

Cute. What are you going to do with you're hair?

Ha, how cute you think I'm going to do my hair. Anyways lets get going.

Why are they down stairs already? Eleanor ask anxiously

Yep.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

Ha! Just kidding, wow you are really nervous.

You're mean Nora, you are really mean and cruel and vicious.

Hahaha, okay now I'm not kidding, there down stairs.

Nope. not going to fall for that one.

No Eleanor I'm serious.

Let me see the message.

Look. I said while giving her my phone.

Wow you guy's talking a lot.

Eleanor! I gave you my phone to look at the message not all of the message's

Hahaha, c'mon lets go.

We went down and there they were, Alex and Austin. We came out the front door and both of them gazed towards us.

Hi. I said to Austin

Hey. He said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. This is Alex, Alex this is Nora.

Hi nice to meet you. This is my friend Eleanor

Hi. He said while shaking my hand and Eleanor's

So what do you want to do today? I asked Austin

Um, I don't know what do you have in mind?

Uh, I was thinking we should go to Starbucks and figure out there.

Ok, sound good.

So we started to walk, Austin and I were in the back, while Eleanor and Alex were taking the lead.

Hey Austin?

Yea?

I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to get a tattoo?

Today?

Yea, you know I have the money for it. And I just thought you might like to come with me.

Of course! I'd love to go, but what about these to?

I already told Eleanor that I might do it today so she already had the heads up. All we need to tell them is to go to the fair. They'll entertain them self over there. What do you think?

Awesome, we'll tell them when we get there.

Moment's Later

Hi yes, ill have a caramel moca. I said giving the lady the last order.

Yes and could you put that one under the name of Butter? Austin said

Butter? Really? I said while looking at him suspiciously.

Yea, hey you could name my order. First thing that pop's into you're head. Go

Rainbow.

Rainbow?

Yea. I said happily

Hahaha, ok. Hey can you put my order under the name Rainbow?

Sure thing. Said the lady.

We sat down, all four of us.

So what are we going to do? Alex asked

Well me and Nora are going to L.A Ink, because Nor want to get a tattoo. And if you guys want, you can go to the fair cause I just don't want you guy's to get bored.

Yea that'd be cool.

Okay, so from here you guys go to the fair and well go to the shop.

Ok. Alex said

We'll call you guys when were done. Austin said

We left the store and went our separate ways.

To be honest, they look cute together. I said to Austin

What about us do we look cute?

I stood quiet. We got to the place and Austin new the guy. Luckily they didn't ask for ID. They asked me want I wanted. First I told them I wanted 2 tattoo's. The first one will be one wrist, and its two bird flying around a tree. And the second one will be on the inside of my arm and I wanted for you to write: Everything I wanted but nothing ill ever need, in script.

Oh ok you really know what you want. The guy said

Yes I do.

Ok, well, let me just draw both of them and ill come right back.

5 Minutes Past.

Okay, what do you think about them?

I love them, What do you think Austin?

There great seriously, there awesome.

Alright then lets get started. The guy said.

I got nervous when he took me to the chair and saw all of the needle. I took a deep breath and looked at Austin, and he gave me a hug. Don't worry, it going to be fine. He said

I sat down on the chair and Austin sat down on the chair next to me, and hold my hand.

You guy's make a cute couple. The guys said while putting the ink on the needle and putthing it against my skin.

Uh....no.. were not...

Thank you Austin said while looking at me

I looked at him back and smiled while wanting to cry because of the pain. Jason,  was the guys name. Well he was doing the birds tattoo first.

So why this tattoo. Jason asked

Well, my dad died 2 years ago, and well his favorite animal was the bird. He loved them so much that he used to call me his little bird. For everything he'll call me little bird. Every time we had guess he'll say little bird come here, and people will wait for an actual bird to come, but when they saw me come in, they'll look so confused, and then my mom will have to explain to them. And when I was about 13, I had an obsession with Ed Sheeran, and on his album + he had this song called Little Bird. So I had shown it to him and he felt in love with it. He wouldn't stop listening to it. So these two birds are me and my dad. And well ever since he died I've been wanting to do this tattoo, but never had the money.

I'm so sorry. How did he die?

Of and overdose

Oh wow. I'm really sorry.

Thank you.

But at less you're boyfriend is here to support you. He said while smiling.

I looked at Austin, and his cheek were red. Yea I am lucky.

Right there I was thinking how cute it sounded the word boyfriend in my mind. It made me smile, while still looking at Austin. About an hour past and Jason was done.

Oh my god Jason, Its amazing. I love it. What do you think Austin?

It really is amazing. Its beautiful.

Thank you so much Jason.

Don't mention it. So lets get to the other one shall we?

Absolutely. Let me just shake of all of the pain from this one.

Its 2:30 right now, so if you want go get lunch and when you're done just come and well get to it.

Sounds good. We'll be back quick.

Take you're time.

We left the shop and stood in front of it.

Where do you want to go? I asked Austin

There's a McDonald's across down the block.

Okay let's go there.

While we were walking, Austin couldn't stop looking at the tattoo.

That tattoo is sick.

You really think so?

Hell yea its awesome.

I giggled and grabbed his hand with my left hand. We got to McDonald's we ate and then we left. While we were walking back I said:

So, it a good thing you, my boyfriend, is here with me isn't it?

He started to laugh. Don't make fun of Jason Nora, that's not nice.

And I smiled.

But yes, it is a good I'm here. He said while opening the door for me.

Hey you guy's are back, lets get started.

I sat back down and Jason got started with the next tattoo.

Okay, so why this tattoo? He asked again

I don't know I just saw in the internet and fell in love with it.

Haha, I get that a lot. Again deep breath ok?.

Ok.

That one took about one hour also. When Jason was done I paid and we left.

When we got out it was about 5:00pm and we called Eleanor and Alex and told them to us in front of the fair. We took a long walk to get to them and Austin every 2 seconds took a gaze at me and just smile. They could be no talking during the whole walk but he sure knows how to make it romantic. We got to the fair and Alex and Eleanor were there. Laughing while looking at the pictures they took. We walked to them and they got really excited.

Let me see, let me see. Eleanor said

And I showed them both of them and they fell in love with both of them.

What are we going to do now? I asked

Well I'm kinda tired. Eleanor said

Eleanor its only 5.

I know but I was playing all day today.

Did you just hear you're self.

I know it sound childish but its true.

Ok let me just see if moms in the house if she isn't then we could go.

Why don't you want to go while she's there? Austin asked

Well, she doesn't know about the tattoo's. I said shyly

Are you serious? Austin said

Yes. I said while hoping he wouldn't get mad at me.

Wow, what are you going to do if she find's out.

Nothing cause she could fight, but the tattoo is already there. So all I'm going to do is listen. That all I can do.

Well I wish you good luck. Alex said.

Ha! Thank you I am going to need it.

I called mom and she said she was out, and to not wait for her.

Okay guy's, why don't we go to our place. I don't know watch a movie or something

Sounds good what do you think Austin?

Let's do it. So we started to walk back home. And I said:

Oh Austin, we do look cute together. Cuter then them. I said while smiling.

And he gave me a huge kiss in the cheek.