I'm Stuck Because Of You

18 year old Katy Smith was in love with a guy at her high school but was always afraid to tell him, a few years later and she realizes that the guy she loved/loves is in a famous British/Irish boyband...

11. Kouis and Sarry

'There's a world of possibilities outside your door, just open it and you never know what you'll find!' - Unknown

Katy's P.O.V:

Louis has been away for a week now. I really do miss him. We text every night and call each other all the time! It's just getting too much! I miss him sooo much!!! My phone buzzed... TWITTER NOTIFICATION!

@NiallOfficial Missing you @katykat2112! We all wish you could've come with us!!!

I RTed and replied

@NiallOfficial Missing you guys too! I wish I could've come, but it's your tour, not mine x

I love the guys! They're all like brothers, apart from Louis because, you know! I looked over at my Ipad to see that Face Time is open. The guys' shows don't start for another day so I Face Timed Louis. I waited for him to pick up, finally, he did.

"Hey babe!" Louis said

"Heeey! Missing you so much!" I said

"Missing you too! Oh and Katy, this is Luke, Calum, Ashton and Micheal, Guys this is Katy!"

"Hey guys!" I giggled

"Hi!" A chorus of Australian accents said.

"Oh and Katy, we have a surprise for you!" Louis said

"Tell me, Tell me!!!" I squealed.

"Okay, okay! We got you tickets and V.I.P passes for our first show, and guess where it is!!"

"London! We're gonna see eachother again!"

"Whoa! Calm down, you're acting like a 5 year old!" Luke said

"I'm like that all the time, I like acting younger than my age!"

"Really, couldn't have guessed!" Ashton said sarcastically.

"Ha ha ha! Very funny!" I don't even know the guys and we're already being sarcastic to each other!

"Anyway, how's Sarry doing?" I asked

"Sarry?" Niall asked

"Yeah, Sarry. Sarah and Harry!"

"Good! I love her, she loves me! Simple!"

"Aren't relationships supposed to be more than love? Like trust and stuff?"

"Yeah, like Kouis is trust and love, right?" Niall asked

"Ahahaha, Kouis?"

"Yeah! Katy and Louis!"

"It sounds like something you would say when you're trying to get someones attention!" I laughed.

"Yeah! Sounds very Yorkshire-ish!" Louis laughed.

"It does indeed!" I giggled

"Indeed? That word is so weird!" Liam said

"It is indeed!" I say to annoy him more! "Well, I'll see you guys soon! Byye!"

"Bbbyyyeee!!!" Louis, Luke, Zayn, Calum, Harry, Ashton, Niall, Michael and Liam said.