There are many creepy things in this creepy world. But not every creepy thing creeps everyone out, especially an uncreepy Draco Matilda Malfoy who happens to go to a creepy school of Witchcraft and Wizardry and doesn't get creeped out by any creepy thing. Except a few, of course. So here is Completely-Uncreepy-Yet-Totally-Gorgeous-and-Lovely-Draco-Matilda-Malfoy's list of things that creep him out.
1. Overuse of the word 'creepy'.
- So the introduction to this list may or may not be creeping him out right now...
2. Underground chambers leading to who-knows-where.
- This is an often occurring fear, ever since he found out about the secret chamber somewhere in Hogwarts. Also it's mainly the reason he hates subways. If you didn't know he hates subways, read number 3.
- This fear is not because of the loud and obnoxious noise levels, heavy crowding, disgustingly filthy environments, increase in criminal activity, and the continuous warnings of the easy spread of diseases on the subways. It is purely because of the lack of unicorns and fairies.
- What? They may be pretty and cute from a distance. But it you've had a stubborn one of these fella's on your nose, you know the truth... *shivers*
5. The color red.
- This one's been getting worse lately, ever since the creepy blood messages on the walls came around.
- Did I mention that every bit of ink on this page stays exactly where it is and it's contents do NOT get to spread to the world? DON'T TELL ANYONE I SAID THAT! SHHHH!!!!!
- Yes. I hate blood. Looking at it makes me nauseous. Smelling it it worse. How do you think I contain myself while reading those stupid messages?
8. The words: "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir, beware."
- GAH! I can't even write it down without my mind going all gooey. *shudders*
- Don't compare me with the Weasel! He's got arachnophobia. I don't. I just strongly dislike spiders. That's all. They're 'Creepy Crawlies', as Popsicle would say. He hates them too, if you didn't know.
10. The Forbidden Forest.
- I've been there once. Just once. That was enough for me to wet my pants... NO ONE KNOWS THAT SO LET ME REPEAT... EVERYTHING ON THIS PAGE STAYS ON THIS PAGE.
You know what? I don't trust you guys. It's unfortunate that I wrote the above in permanent marker... But the rest will be written in invisible ink. That way you can only read it if you have lemon juice. I shouldn't have written that down either. Now, let me guess, you're all going to go and get lemon juice and squirt it all onto this paper, right? Uh oh...
Ok, finally finished! That was quite a short list, wasn't it?