Editing photos to your liking can seem impossible. You have everybody talking about these new, sure-to-impress editing apps but when you try them out, you can't get anything to work! Well, here's an end to the struggling! I've created a list of mobile AND laptop/computer editing apps/sites that are easy, free and require no download! Tell me if you try any out :)
Computer/Laptop editing apps-
• This website allows you to use several different varieties of fonts for free. No download is neccessary and it is protected which means no virus for your computer! You can also layer pictures over one another and overlay shapes (such as I did for this chapters header).
• This website allows you to add more detail. You can crop photos anyway you like and add them to, let's say a story cover. You simply fill in the area you want to add and click finish and any part that was painted over will appear! It is extremely simple to use, no download required, and free!
• I mainly just use this website for fonts! Even with the fonts that say premium, if you create an account you can use everything for free! They have the widest selection of fonts I've seen and many cover artists use this website to get nice looking texts! Free and no download!
• This website is great for adding effects to your photos! It has creative effects but also has a wide selection of simple, yet stunning, effects. Free and no download!
• This website has everything a cover artist, or any photo editor could ever want! It was a wide variety of fonts, effects, overlays, add-ons, etc. Free and no download!
(There are only three, but trust me there the two you'll ever need!)
(Here's a photo I edited with sketch guru! All you do is hit a button and it edits it for you! Sorry for the blur.)