1. Beauty Tips For Girls
Makeup choices as a teenager need to be made very carefully. Your skin at this age tends to react a lot to products and a breakout is something that nobody fancies. Below are a few tips to make it easier on you.
1. Don’t buy anything without testing it first. Ask for samples to make sure the formula doesn’t break you out.
2. Don’t do smoky eyes with dark lips, as it tends to look tacky for a young face.
3. Play up your best features, if you have pretty eyes, line them so they get more attention. Or if you have a wonderful pout, use flattering gloss or lipstick to gain attention.
4. Avoid foundation on acne skin, if needed; make sure to use an oil free formula.
5. Pat concealer using fingers rather than rubbing it.
6. Make sure to wear sunscreen before makeup. This will keep your skin looking few years younger.
Tomorrow I'll put skin care part! This sucks but I hope it helped thanks love you ❤️ follow me on Instagram: zerrie_03 and twitter: @placida_molina bye! Happy Holidays 🎄❄️⛄️💜