Save me.. (16+)

(*warning VERY! Detailed sexual content) 17 year old , Anna is not the most popular girl in high school. She's a short brunette with hazel nut eyes , who constantly get bullied everyday. Would that change when she meets a blonde guy named Niall....

4. chapter 4

Anna's POV;

I looked at the ground and then I felt him slowly lift my chin up, we both looked into eachothers eyes. He took off my glasses and leaned in, and kissed me it was a passionate kiss. We pulled away from eachother and smiled .

His lips I remember them from somewhere!. I said inside my head.

Can I ask you something? He said

Yea sure I said

What school did you go to when you were in 3rd grade? He asked me

I looked at him and laughed , cullinger I said

Me to! He said,

Wait aren't you the boy who made me a macaroni necklace? I smiled

Yes, yes I am. He said

Oh my god now I remember you'! We were best friends , aaaah good times I said .

Maybe we can bring back those good times he said.

I could feel myself blushing, I guess we can give it a try I said and laughed.

But wait, aren't you like one of the most popular kids in this school? I asked

I guess you can put it that way he said.

But why? I said I'm the biggest loser at this school, i said. I could feel my tears coming. I quickly rubbed my eyes so they won't come out

Because I remember you an he said, remember when that kid took my sandwich away from me? And you fought to get it back

I laughed and smiled

We always had eachothers back I said .

I looked at my phone

Fuck I said

Niall laughed, what he said we missed 1 and 2 period I told him, want me to go drop you off to your class? He asked. No thanks, we'll bye Niall see you in 4 and 5 period I pecked his cheek he turned pink and left.

*4th period science*

Niall sat next to me in science and we were partners ,

Our teacher gave us a slip that said we were going camping in 2 weeks, everybody cheered. Niall poked me and winked at me, I smiled and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

Your so cute when you do that Niall said"

*clAss is over and now there in lunch*

Wanna go to McDonald's? He asked

Sure . I followed Niall to his car and got in, he started the car and drove off.

Um Anna can I tell you something? He said

Sure . I said

Ever since I known you, I've had a thing for you,

Your the sweetest funniest person I ever met in my whole life, when I'm with you nothing else matters in this world to me, I just wanna say I love you Anna and I mean it, I won't let anybody hurt you ever.

Niall I-I I love you to, I really wish you were mine but I don't want to embarrass you, I mean look at you and look at me .

An I don't care about your looks, I care about what's inside, by the way I don't mean your boobs he says we both laugh

*we get to mcdonalds *

I would have the 1 with large fries and a large drink and chicken nuggets please

I'll have chicken nuggets I said

We took the order to go, we got in the car and Niall drove off.

Um Niall can we skip and go to the mall I said quietly

Woah good girl gone bad he said. I laughed and threw him a fry. Alrighty miss Tomlison , I love you I told him, I love you to he said

We heard sirens behind us

SHIT! We both said

Act natural he said

We pulled over and the cop told us to get our of the car

(AN; sorry this chapter was kinda boring

But I promise the next chapter is better! It's gonna be sexual ;) and ALOT of drama

3 more likes for the next chapter :)<3 ily guys💕