Through The dark

Hi! Mi name is Daniela and my life has been really rough. First of all Iwas a desperate attempt of my mother to save their marriage, but it didn’t work though coz when I was 2 years old they split up badly. They couldn’t stand each other and it was understandable since my mom was crazy and really mean to him and me and my sister. My father, my sister and I move to my grandpa’s house in another state. I never saw my mother again and growing up without her was really hard, but it was harder to understand that she never loved me or cared about me. My grandparents are great and loving people but they are really old fashion so they and my father argue a lot, he left the house leaving me and my sister in the care of my grandparents. I never knew exactly why he left, I asked but he always changed the subject, I still see him on the weekends though. Growing up with no parents really affected me but life goes on, so every day I woke up feeling like shit and put a smile on my face and pretended

5. Rehearsal

~~
*2 hours later*
Dani's POV
*knock knock*
- Hey Dani ready? - Harry asked while waiting on my door. He was dressed with black skinny jeans, a plaid white t-shirt and a coat, I could tell he had just shower because his curls were wet and perfectly formed
- Yeap, just let me get my purse curly - I said
We walked down stairs and got into his car. Tommo and El were there too.
We were at his house and a young woman greeted us.
- Hey guys! How you been? - she asked
- Great- louis said
- Ready for school? - she asked
- Yeah ready - El said
- Hey momma this is Dani - Harry said
- Nice to meet you darling - she said - I'm Anne, Harry's mother.
- Nice to meet you, Daniela Martinez - I said and shaked her hand
* the door opened and Niall, Liam, Perry and Zayn came in*
-So mom we are going rehearsing
- Ok, nice to see you guys, have fun - Anne said
We went to the basement and the boys started singaing while Niall strum the guitar, I didn't know that about him and I found it adorable.
Harry talk to the guys and they started singing a song I knew very well.
We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads.

Harry in every solo he got, he always looked at me and I found myself singing along. When the song ended Niall quickly told the boys to sing a song I didn’t recognize it must be an original

I've tried playing it cool
 But when I'm looking at you
 I can’t ever be brave
 'Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky
 You're my kryptonite
 You keep making me weak
 Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Something’s gotta give now
 'Cause I’m dying just to make you see
 That I need you here with me now
 'Cause you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head […]

When they finish I clapped and the other girls also did
- Hey boys that was awesome. Loved the second song-. I said smiling and Niall smirked – That was an original right?
- Yeah it was, We’ve been thinking on joining The X factor the next season (I know this is not how it happened but I changed a little bit, hope you don’t mind xx)
- That will be awesome you guys are great- I said smiling to Niall
- Soo guys what do you think about going to a club?
- Yeah that will be great- Louis said
- Dani? – I looked at him- wanna come?-  he said as giving me a big smile
- Yeah of course- I said
We went to the university to get changed and stayed there a little till 8
*KNOCK KNOCK*
-Hey Dani, ready to go?- Said  Eleonor and Perrie
- Yeap- I aid as I got my phone an fixed my hair

We got into the club and we all sat in a table, Harry came with drinks for everyone. Liam didn’t drink because he had a problem with his kidney (poor babe, remember this?)
- Dani wanna dance?- harry asked a little drunk
- Yeap- I replied
We dance and occasionally went to the bar to get more and more tequila shots and I could tell I was starting to get drunk. We were dancing and I could see Harry’s body was really close to mine and his hands were strongly holding my waist.
- Hey Harry you are drunk!- I said
- I know babe- He replied

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! I'm sorry if I haven't been updating, I just been kind of busy but I promess I will update more. Please comment it means a lot, it feels like someone actually reads it. Please comment /favourite/like ;)