He is bisexual...
The first thing I do is call my best friend Jennifer, she has to know this.
- Hello? - She answers, her voice seems very different when is talking on the phone .
-Jeniffer! You have to see this! Connect to Tuenti, please.
-Okay, okay, okay impatient - sighs and hangs up, minutes after being connected .
Jeni: Something wrong?
Me: Get in here http://www.facebook.com/ronald.stevenson.5
Jeni: Is the Facebook of the teahcer?
Me: Yes, yes, but enter
Jeni: I am, what now?
Me: Go to info and look under gender.
Me: Yes, but what does it say?
Jeni: XD Really?
Me: We have a teacher bisexual XDDDD
Jeni : Yes LOL Well, I gotta goBye!
Jeniffer lately and I have almost no time to talk, she is always busy with your family or both.
Surely tomorrow ii cna be another day, a very different than this day, I hope.
I hate to have literature at first hour. That is, yes, I like to read and write, but that does not mean that classes are not boring. Although, we are finally at lunchtime and as always "a certain perso " must look after near the stairs, so I 'm going to the stairs. Oh come on! Surely you 've ever done it! I see a fellow down stairs and sit next to me, they come from China and have names of our country to make it easier for us to pronounce - We only said "Hello" and then i begin to talk with Roy about Jazz.
I climb the stairs to my locker and one of those girls call me, Stacy, and make me a very direct question:
- Do you like the teacher of Music? - Says with a bad English accent.
- What? Why do you think it ?
Are really my classmates idiots? She noticed noticed that I like Roy, a girl that doesn't understand my language and not even go to my class!
I know they said it in class, but many others did not hear or they do not believe it .
- Because of the way That you look at him, you always go to the music class with a smile, you Talk with him...
Nobody talks with him.
Oh God, she doesn't even go to my class!
- Well... Yes , I like him, but I do not love him - First lie of the day - Please, do not tell it to someone
- Ok, I promise.
She isn't going to tell anyone, I know .
I finish my things, I close my locker and I go to the music class, I hate being late and less in music. I go to class before everyone and hear some comment from people's out - probably referring to what they knew days before, five minutes later, begin to enter all .
- You have all lag - sayssetiously the teacher -as always- Unless Alice
I can not help laugh inside.
- Examination surprise, bring out all a paper and a pen - He watches our faces of idiots - What do you wait?
Well, at least 5 years of conservatory studying violin will serve to something ...
I take my pen, paper and start writing questions in it that the teacher dictates. Later I raised my hand to ask a question to him and miraculously he ignored the people who have raised their hands before I, and go straight to my place on the other side of the class -And again do that a few times, if he is explaining something to someone, he sees who needs help and makes a gesture of "a moment " with his hand to me, as if I was the only one that matters.
- I finish. - He puts his hand on my test .
For a moment I feel like I 'm going to make idiotzy thing: touch his hand. It may seem a silly thing but... Is my teacher! I mean, I can not touch his hand just like that.
I feel that I love you.
I want to hug you, kiss you... I do not know why, it's crazy, and yet, sometimes I think I do not care.
- I love you - I whisper, so he could not hear me.
- Huh? Did you say something? - He says, before leaving.
- N -no ... Nothing, nothing, thank you.
As we finished the exam rang the bell, and at the same time everyone started to leave, but me, that I was asking the teacher if we had done the esersise 3 because I was distracted and at that moment a professor of violin comes together with his child.
Roy crouch to be the at height of the kid and begins to tell : - What's your name? My name is Ronald, and you? - He caresses the cheek of the child - which do you prefer, a violin or saxophone? - To which he responds :
- Ah, the instrument of your Dad? The violin - says smiling - Come, take my hand, as a men
Or as bisexual
When he finished give the child faces and talk to him he gets up and looks at me with a big smile... Do you know what is that a man is, treating a child like that and then he sees you with that look? It's like he were giving you indirects: "I want a family with you"
Yes, I know, I ride a lot of paranoias at times, but it has given me that feeling.
There is a little left for Christmas, that means I have to give gifts to some people: Jeniffer, the French teacher ... -I broke her cup- And... him.
I start thinking about it when I have an idea: a bracelet with his name! He wears many bracelets, maybe, if I make one to Christmas... Determined !
Two days later I have the bracelet. I do not know if I give it, I mean ... It's like a gift that would make a girl of primary to her favorite teacher. What if he doesn't like? And if he doesn't want to put it ? " What if ... ? " That ...
That's what has made no big steps in my life, "What if ... ?"
What if he likes it?
What if he wears it?
What if... ? What if he says he loves me?
I walk to him.
- Tell me, Ali. - Ali ... I have... Called Ali ... He calls me for my short name.... God God God!
- Ali? Alice you say... - I get nervous - I mean, you can call me Ali, which is shorter
Well, I screwed up .
- That ... - I continue -That I have a Christmas present for you!
- Really? - I see him surprised and happy for some reason .
- Yeah, well, it's not much and it is not very expensive and ... -and I get nervous and look down - Well, take - I just give the racelet -finally-
I see happiness in his eyes, and appretiation. This year I didn't ask for anything for Christmas, I did not ask anything just because my Christmas present was that, to get a smile of him.