PLEASE READ THIS
Hello everybody! Well this is the start of a new story but just let me tell you some things first:
1. This is the first book in the total of 5, one for each boy, but these stories all are written in the point of view of the certain boy so there will be another book that will be equally updated as the other one that will be the point of view of the girl.
2. I recommend you read both books so you can understand the situation that both characters are in, but it's not necessary to read both, you can read only one. Although the characters live somewhat the same situations, they privately have other circumstances that the other one doesn't face or emotions the other doesn't feel.
3. The name of each story is adjective that starts with the same letter as the main character's name and fits the situation. At the beginning of each story, I will put the definition of the adjective so that it makes more sense whilst reading.
4. Don't post these stories or ideas of the stories without consulting me first. If you don't consult before doing that it is considered plagiarism, but if you ask me first the whole situation will be different.
5. Last but not least, I will leave you the list of the stories and which order they will be appearing. Just remember that in order to understand, you have to read all the series in either the boys point of view or the girls point of view. They are all conected.
BOY'S POINT OF VIEW:
+ Hellacious (Harry Styles / Amabel Hurst)
+ Nefarious (Niall Horan / Fleur de Blanchard)
+ Lethargic (Liam Payne / Pippa Blackburn)
+ Loathsome (Louis Tomlinson / Dariela Maddox )
+ Zonked (Zayn Malik / Gracia Cohen)
GIRL'S POINT OF VIEW:
+ Abloom (Amabel Hurst / Harry Styles)
+ Fallacious (Fleur de Blanchard / Niall Horan)
+ Poignant (Pippa Blackburn / Liam Payne)
+ Divine (Dariela Maddox / Louis Tomlinson)
+ Glistening (Gracia Cohen / Zayn Malik)
So here are all the stories, I hope you like them and enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.
1. Distasteful and repellant
Hellacious. 10 words, 3 syllables that define me in every aspect.
I hate myself in every way possible, from head to toe. I can't even look at myself in the mirror. The mirror shows only someone's physique, not their soul, not their feelings and emotions. But by looking at yourself in the mirror, it can say enough. Just like your eyes. They say that the eyes are the window to the soul and whoever said that is completely and utterly right. Just by looking at her eyes I knew that something was wrong. Some kind of darkness that covered not only her eyes but her whole soul and this darkness appeared to have been there for a long time. Maybe a loss, heartbreak, sickness, depression or some other kind of situation.
I made a promise to myself to help her overcome whatever it is that she's afraid of so that I could see her beautiful eyes the way they are without the darkness shielding them. I made a promise to myself to never give up on her no matter the circumstances. I made a promise to myself to never break her or spend her trust. A promise that was easily broken.
Although I had everything my heart desired; family, friends, health, money; I became spoiled, selfish and worst of all unkind. I transformed into a hideous beast. A heartless and ruthless monster. Not caring about anyone else but my own satisfaction & pleasure. Not caring that in order to find those sensations I had to hurt the people I care and love the most.
I learned that beauty is found within and not to be guided by the appearances. Never to judge anyone without judging me first. After all, the beautiful faces & bodies, with time, will disappear and their real beauty, their soul, will be naked upon their eyes. The most beautiful girls in the world don't have to have the most sexy bodies, flawless faces or the immense amounts of material things. The most beautiful girls have one thing that sets them apart from all the other females: a loving and caring heart. Once they got this, it reflects in every part of her body. Her face shines with happiness, her smile lights up the place and best of all her eyes. Nothing can compare to her eyes. In that way, they become somthing that cannot be compared.
So why break her, men. Why destroy her? Why tear her apart until there's nothing anymore? Why? Why are all of us the same? Including me. When you break someone's heart you also break yours. Why let her go? They say that if you love someone you should let them go. That's bullshit. People should fight for what they love. Me for example. But I'm just fooling myself. A girl like her could never love me after what I did to her. She'll never see me as anything but a hideous monster. After all, who could ever love a monster?
Don't do something you know you will regret tomorrow. Before her I didn't know how to define love. I didn't know what it was like to wake up with just the need to see her again, hear her laugh and above all: see her smile. The way she smiles. It can't compare to anything in this world. I learned that beauty is found within and not to judge by the appearances. After all, everything is going to fade except our soul, our naked soul. Sometimes the strongest among us are the ones who smile through the silent pain, cry behind the closed doors and fight battles nobody knows about. How could I ever destroy the ablooming girl?
Well here is the prologue to the story "Hellacious". I hope you guys like because I spent a lot of time doing this. Just remember that there is the story for the girl's point of view which is called "Abloom". I would appreciate feedback please. Hope you guys enjoy the story and if you do please like, favorite and comment.