Mr. & Mrs. Horan

"Will they find us?" I said fearful. "No honey... Shhhh" Niall said trying to clam me down. "I hear them coming, hide" Niall said. I ran and hide before they could find me. "Where is the Horans" I heard unfamiliar voice say.

6. Chapter 6

Niall 'a POV

We started to walk toward they elevator and them we found Liam.

"I haven't seen you since the wedding." Liam said

"I haven't seen you either" I said

"What have you been up to" Liam said

"I need to tell you something" I said

I explain why the police are chasing us and how we robbed the bank. He was shocked that I robbed a bank.

"Well I have a room that you can stay at, where no police can find you." Liam said

We started to go to the elevators and pushed the button. An elevator came and went inside. Liam pushed a button but I didn't see it and the elevator doors closed. The elevator stops and an alarm went off meaning that we are stuck.

"I know a way to get out of here because I have been stuck before." Scarlett said while point to the ceiling of the elevator.

She pushed a square thing off of the elevator and we follow her. She starts climbing on a ladder while we were climbing she stop to see a hole. The hole was an air vent and climbs in.

"You can come in." Scarlett said.

Me and Liam both start to climb in and we crawled in thing thing that I keep thinking is an air Ben t I don't know. Then Scarlett stops again and hit the bendable metal and it breaks. She hopes out and me and Liam did the same thing. I saw that we were in a hallway.

"Follow me" Liam said

We all ran to the stair and went up three or four floor and now we were on the 10th floor. Then we walked down a long hall and then Liam stops. He started to open a door.

"Here you go" Liam says

Me and Scarlett go into the room and shut the door. Then Liam leaves to go back down stairs.

Sorry that this chapter was so small. I have go to write a lot. Here some Cliffhangers

Will Scarlett and Niall get caught?

What are they going to do?

Are they going to stay in the room or leave?