I fluttered my eyes open to see everyone around me. I was laying on the couch in Justin's dressing room. I remembered what happened, so I didn't even ask. Once Justin actually saw that I was awoke he jumped up immediatley from sittng on the floor beside the couch I was laying on.
- I'm fine. I said, reassuring him.
- Are you sure, honey. Pattie asked concerned.
I said giving her a slight smile.
- Okay. She said. Patting my hand.
Everyone asked me was I really okay and I told them yeah. Then they left, but Pattie and Scooter and Justin stayed. I looked at them confused.
- What. I said.
- "Are you really sure you're okay". Scooter said, lifting an eyebrow. "Because you looked realy terrified at the concert before you passed out. He added.
Justin and Pattie both looked at me. I had to tell them who was there and why. So I did.
I sighed and sat up on the couch. I told them everything that happened and who that "person" was, well I mostly told Pattie and Scooter, since Justin already knew about him. I looked over at Justin and he had pure anger on his face.
- I'm going to kill him. Justin blurted out, while standing up.
- Justin, no you're not. Pattie said, making him sit back down.
- Well we have to do something. Justin said, getting louder.
- And we are. Scooter said, reassuring him.
- We will call the police and sort all this out. Alright? Scooter added.
- Fine! Justin said.
I put my hand on top of Justins and gave him a light smile. He returned one back. After Scooter and Pattie finished talking to me and Justin, they left.
It was just me and Justin now. Justin sat on the couch and put me on his lap. He didn't say anything all he did was pull my face closer to hia and smashd his lips onto mine. I was suprised by his actions but I kissed back. All I wanted to do was stay like this forever, but unfortunatley that didn't happen.
He pulled away and smiled, I smiled back and he layed down on the couch with me laying on his chest. I was thinking for a moment, about Justin's concert and what happened.
- Justin? I said.
- Yeah baby. He answered.
- Did I ruin your show? Did you even get to finish it. I said, sitting up.
- What?! No, you didn't ruin it. and yeah I did get to finish it.
- But It was your first show and I feel like I ruined it. I said back
- Chelsea, you did not ruin it. I kept on with the show even though I wanted to come backstage and see if you were alright. They still made me continue. But other than that It was good and they loved it especially for my first show. He said playing with my hair.
I smiled at his response and I layed back down. We layed there for what seemed like forever. That's the only thing I wanted to do right then.
We were now packing up and leaving the arena. We were getting back on the tour bus, to travel to where Justin was having his next show.........Brazil!
Once we got back on the tour bus. I went in the back and layed down on the bed. I got on Twitter and was going through everyones tweets. Justins beliebers are amazing. One of them read:
@Justin_lifesaver: @Chelseafields you are so blessed and lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend that is so amazing.
That made me smile. Then I read another one.
@Justin_xo: @Chelseafields and @JustinBieber: I love you guys so much! and Justin thank you for coming to my country, you did an amazing job. Love you guys!
That made me smile even more. I was getting a little tired, I favorited and liked the tweetes that I saw and commented on them. Then I shut my phone off and turned over just to see Justin laying there smiling.
- Just in time to cuddle with me? Justin said giggling.
- Yes. I said, scooting closer to him.
I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck and he wrapped his arms aroud my waist. We stayed like that for the whole time, while he sanged "Never Let You Go" as I drifted off to a calming sleep.
Alright guys! That was the last chapter of Unexpecting This Love. First off I want to thank all of my readers for commenting and helping me write more. Your comments keep me motivated and that is what helped me write this story. Thank you for the people that liked and faved this story also became a fan of it. I love you all! I had so much fun writing this movella and I hope you guys had fun reading it. And I'm really sad that it is ending but before you start shedding tears, let me tell you that I'm going to do the sequel to this Movella. Its going to be called "The Next Step"
So keep and eye out for it! I Love You Guys! See ya on the next one :)