The day went on and we stayed home hanging and playing with Jazzy and Jaxon. It was pretty fun hanging out with them. We all played with Jaxon's toy trains. And Jazzy's dolls.
-Pway with this one. Jazzy said. Handing Justin a Barbie doll. (by the way, yes I'm gonna do baby talk for jazzy and Jaxon)
- Are you sure. Can't I just play with the trains? Justin said not wanted to play with a girl toy.
-No! She said.
- Okay, okay. Fine. He said, laughing.
Its actually funny watching Justin get yelled at my a 4 year old. (that's how old she is in this story and Jaxon is 3 years old) I was just laughing the whole time, while I played with Jaxon and his toys.
- Hey! Do you guys want to go to the park! Justin said. Excitingly.
- YES!! They both said in unison.
- Okay. Come on! He said.
I grabbed Jaxon and Justin grabbed Jazzy. And we
headed out the door. I buckled Jaxon in his car seat and so did Justin.
*Skip Car Ride*
Once we got there we got out and took them out. There wasn't even really no one here. I kinda like it like this. Right when Jaxon and jazzy saw the slides, they both raced over there. They played over there, while me and Justin sat on the bench. I nuzzled my head over on his shoulder.
-What's wrong? He said.
- Nothing. I said lifting my head up, looking into his Carmel brown eyes.
- Oh okay. He said kissing my cheek.
We had a moment where we were just staring at each other looking in each others eyes, until we heard Jaxon.
-Come pay with us. He said, practically yelling.
We ran over to where they were by the swings. Jaxon picked up jazzy and swung her on the swings. I was going to do the same but Jaxon was sitting down in it.
- Sit in my lap. Jaxon said.
I giggled at what he was doing. While jazzy and Justin did the same.
- Jaxon, I can't sit on your lap, I would squish you. I said.
He made a pouty face and said;
-But, but Justwin gets to do that. He said.
- Here, how about we do this. I said picking him up and sitting him on my lap. There. I said.
I looked over and saw Justin smiling.
- See, he's already trying to follow in your footsteps. I said.
- Yeah, I guess so. He said smiling.
I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT ONE. I MIGHT TRY AND DO ANOTHER ONE TONIGHT. I FONT KNOW.. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ONE. AND I WILL UPDATE ANOTHER ONE. COMMENTS=UPDATE NO COMMENTS= NO UPDATE!
LOVE YOU BABES!