I was layinng on the bed thinking.......just thinking about all of this. About how this life changing thing happend so fast, well you could say fast. But in my opinion it seems like I wasn't ready for this? I just feel like all of it is happening fast. And then what pops in my mind is Justin.........Justin pops in my mind, not just Justin but the paparazzis too and what they said when we were at the mall. I wonder if I should believe them or is it even true. I don't know why but I just don't feel like talking to anyone. But of course I probably jinxed it because that's when Justin came in.
He came in and layed on the bed beside me, I figured he knew why I was just laying here all alone. He just layed there staring at me.
- Why are you staring at me? I mumbled.
- Because you look upset and I want you to tel me. He said
- Well I don't want to speak to anyone. I said, turning away from him.
- Come on tell me. He urged on.
- Fine! You want to know why I'm upset? You want to know why I don't want to speak to anyone? Well here's why, How am I suppose to not believe that, that "rumor" wasn't true the other day! I spoke loudly.
- Just don't it's not true.
He mumbled, getting off of the bed nervously.
- Why should I? How do I know that you're not lying? I said crossing my arms.
He just sat up, not looking at me, just looking at the floor.
I walked over to the side of the bed that he was sitting on.
- Justin? I said softy.
- I'm sorry. He said looking up with tears in his eyes.
- What do you mean? I said shifting from one foot to another.
- It's true. All of it, everything that they said. Yes, I did make out with Selena...in the back of the studio, I was'nt even thinking about you. He said.
- How could you say that?! How could you do that? You lied to me! I said while tears were streaming down my face.
- I'm sorry. It wa--
- No save it! I don't care. I don't care about any of this. If you didn't care about me then, then why would you now. Just forget about me. And with that I left slamming the door.
I ran out of the room crying, I still can't process that in my head that he said that to me. All I wanted to do right now was just go somewhere WITHOUT anyone following me, ofortunately that wasn't going to happen because by then the paparazzis were coming.
I tried to push through them while they were just throwing questions at me. Like "Why are you crying?" and "Did somethig happen between you and Justin?" I felt like slapping everyone of them but instead I just try pusjing through them more. I finally got away from them once I reached a small coffee shop. I put my hood on so no one will notice me, that would be great.
GOSH! I screwed up, I screw up all the time. I'm always messing up something. All I'm focused on right now is finding Chelsea and apologizing to her. Thats the only thing I'm focused on right now.
I was currently sitting in one of the booths that was at the coffee shop. I sat there looking out the window, I was thinking about all of this. I was thinking about this situation and why was I even in this situation. I wonder was I even ready to be in the ''famous industry''. All this wouldnt have happened if I didn't sign Justin to sing at a karaoke club. Gosh! I'm so stupid, I should have known.
I was interruped from my thoughts by a middle age women coming up to the booth.
- Would you like something? she asked, holding her note pad.
- Umm....yea-yeah. Can I have a srawberry frappe. I said, while wipping my tears with the ends of my sweatshirt sleeve.
- Alright, I'll be back in a few with your drink. She said giving me a friendly smile.
I flashed her a slight smile. I'm suprised she didn't notice me but right now that is the least of my problems.
I KNOW, I KNOW YOU GUYS PROBABLY DIDN'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN BUT IT DID! SORRYYY! :)
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! COMMENT FOR A NEW CHAPTER! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT IN THE COMMENTS!
LOVE YOU BABES!