BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS, I WANTED TO SAY THAT IM TRULY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN OVER A WEEK! GOSHB I FEEL SO BAD RIGHT NOW. BUT I WILL MAKE UP FOR ALL OF THIS. I HOPE YOU ENJOT THIS CHAPTER.
School finally ended. Everyone crowded out to get out of school. And i cant blame them, school is like abuse to teenagers. I was walking down the hallway putting my stuff up in my locker, when i felt a pair of arms around me.
-Justin: Hey beautiful.
I said Blushing, no boy has called me beautiful. This was a first.
-Justin: Soo..... I was thinking maybe you would want to hang out at my place today. He said. He looked pretty nervous to me. I woner why.
-Chelsea: Yeah sure. I said smiling from ear to ear.
We got out of his car, standing in front of his house. He has a pretty BIG house.
-Justin: You like it? He said watvhing me while i drown myself in the looks of his big mansion house.
-Chelsea: oh yes. Yes its beautiful. I said feeling a little embarresed.
-Justin: Thanks. He said slightly chuckling.
I walked in and saw a lady sitting on there sofa.
-Oh my moms home. I forgot. Justin said.
-Justin is that you. The lady said. Im guessing that its his mom.
- Yes mom. He said.
She walked up to us, which was by the front door.
- Oh whos is this young lady. She said smiling.
- Oh mom this is Chelsea. He said. Introducing her to me.
- Well Hello Im Pattie. introducing herself.
- Okay mom. We're going upstairs now.
- Okay honey. She said walking back into the living room.
We walked upstairs into Justins room. He had a king size bed. With alot of hockey and basketball stuff up in his room. You know.
I sat on his bed while he took off his shoes. and jacket.
-Make yourself comfortable. I heard him say.
- Okay. I said
I took off my shoes and jacket and bookbag. Then i went a layed down on his bed. He looked back at me and just smiled. He had that perfect smile that just make you want to melt.He went and layed down beside me, Wrapping his muscular arms around my waist. I turned on my side facing him.
I really like this feeling, being held in his arms, wrapped up feeling safe. But i really want to know more about him.
-Justin? I said..
-Yeah? he asked.
- I want tom know more about you. i said.
- Yeah sure. Ask me anything. He said
I didnt really know what to aske him. I was hping he would give me some questions but what ever.
- How many girls have you been with? i asked. while my heart was about to pound out of my chest. A little nervous of what he might say.
- Honestly Chelsea. Ive only been with probably 3 girls. I dont know why people start rumors about how ive been with almost all the girls in the school. Because i havent. And I've never brung none of those girls to my house becase i wasnt serious about them like i am with you.
I seriously didnt know what to say to that. I cant believe that i almost believed all those rumors. But atleast i know the truth now.
- Justin. Im sorry, I said.
- Its okay, Baby girl. He said wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead.
We just stared at eachother for about a minute before he started leaning in and kissing me.
We kissed for about 5 minutes until everything started to lead to another. This makeout session was getting really heated. I wanted him. I broke the kiss and said:
- I want you Justin. I said. And started to kiss him again. Before he stopped and looked at me.
- Whats wrong? I said concerned.
- Chelsea I dont think this is the right time to do this. I mean i dont want to make you do something that you donnt want to do. I dont want you doing this just because that kiss was getting intense. He said with a serious face.
- Justin I-
He cut me off before i could even tell him anything.
- Princess, I dont want to hurt you. Or make you feel like im the guy that wants to do "this" with you. And I care about you too much for that to happen. He said.
- Justin, Thanks for making me realize all this. I said understanding.
- Its okay. He said. Kissing my cheek.
I just sat there awkwardly. Then he said something to me.
- I love you Chelsea. He said
- I love you too Justin. I said.
-Do you want me to take you home. He said.
-Yeah sure. I said
We pulled up at my house. He held my hand the whole time we were driving. I really love him. Hes the only guy that actually cared about me.
I was about to get out of the car when Justin said to me:
-Goodnight Baby girl. I love you. He said kissing me.
- I love you too. I said getting out of the car.