Stronger {Punk Z.M} [On Hold]

He's a player,gets with every girl he meets. If he's pissed at you, you're dead. Everyone thinks he's the toughest guy around but he's broken that's why he's the way he is. All he needs is someone he can depend on, someone who actually cares about him. Someone to help him stay strong.

4. Chapter 4

~Zayn~

I don't always want to scare people, but it does help most times. Everyone just learned to fear me I guess. It really didn't help that I couldn't control my anger anymore. My phone rang and I raised it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said

"Zayn! I'm having another party tonight, are you coming?" Harry asked

"Sure whatever" I said

"Great! I think Jenn's coming and maybe she'll bring her friend for you" He said

"Like I would want her she's too stuck-up" I hung up

Harry was having another party tonight. Great.It's not like I have anything else to do. I really hope that Lacey isn't there. Honestly Lacey isn't ugly, she's kind of hot but it annoys me how she thinks she's better than everyone. I just met her last night and I already know that. There will be other girls anyways, she probably won't even come.

_____

~Lacey~

When we got to our dorm Jenn was still texting someone. By the way she smiled I could tell it was Harry. She finally put her phone down and turned to talk to me.

"Texting Harry?" I asked

"Yeah" she blushed

"But there's a party he's throwing tonight and I think you should come." She said

"To come back here at two? No thank you" I responded

She rolled her eyes and stood up from her bed and sat on mine.

"Please?! I don't wanna go alone!" She whined

"I'll think about it" I said

She smiled and went back, I just said that so she wouldn't keep asking. I know she would've annoyed me until I said yes. I didn't really want to go since Jenn would leave me to go with Harry and tomorrow's Monday I can't be late. I'm never late and I know I would be if I came back from the party after midnight. Besides last time I didn't have fun, everyone smelled like alcohol and they were all doing stupid things. Oh and I almost forgot that guy,Zayn who probably wanted to make out with me. I don't really think he's ugly but he is a massive douche.

I fell asleep while studying and when I woke up Jenn was straightening her perfectly straight hair.

"What are you doing? Your hair is naturally straight" I said

"Whatever just go get ready!" She replied

"I never said I was going" I said

"Well I'm dragging you there whether you like it or not" Jenn said

I know she meant it, she would take me to that party even if I didn't want to go. I curled my hair and applied as little make up as I could. When Jenn got back from the bathroom she stared at me for a while then she laughed lightly.

"We're going to a party you don't have to dress like we're going to church" she laughed

She pulled out a tighter and shorter dress from my closet and told me to put it on. I hesitated but decided it was okay. She said I looked better and we left to Harry's party.