Stronger {Punk Z.M} [On Hold]

He's a player,gets with every girl he meets. If he's pissed at you, you're dead. Everyone thinks he's the toughest guy around but he's broken that's why he's the way he is. All he needs is someone he can depend on, someone who actually cares about him. Someone to help him stay strong.

2. Chapter 2

Niall introduced me to the group, Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn, they were all covered in tattoos. The girl with the blue and black hair waved and smiled at me, her name was Miranda and she seemed really nice. I felt awkward looking so innocent in a group like this.

"She was looking for Jenn." Niall said

"You know her?" Harry, the boy with his arm around Jenn, asked her

"Yeah she's my best friend." Jenn said

Zayn was still glaring at me and I tried to ignore him. I didn't like him at all. He whispered something in Miranda's ear and she nodded.

"You guys are boring! We're gonna go have some fun." Zayn said and walked away with Miranda.

I rolled my eyes and started to talk to Jenn. I knew she wouldn't want to leave but I didn't want to be here any longer.

"Are we leaving soon?" I asked

"I'm not but if you want to you can borrow my car." she said

"Then how will you get back?" I said

"Harry will take me back to my dorm." She responded

She tossed me her keys and I turned around to leave but someone grabbed my arm. I was startled until I noticed it was Louis.

"Leaving so soon?" He said

"Yeah...parties aren't really my thing."

"But it's Saturday,it's not like you have to study or something." He told me

"I just don't like parties." I said

"Ok bye Lacey" he said

_____

By the time I got to my dorm I was exhausted but I wasn't able to fall asleep. Jenn and I were in the same dorm room so I decided to wait for her to come back. I read a book for about an hour but she still wasn't here. I closed my book, put a movie on from Netflix and slowly drifted to sleep.