But He's Older

Emma,a normal 14 year old teenager who's obsessed with 5 seconds of summer meets Ashton Irwin.She can't believe she's lucky enough to even meet him,but what will happen when a 14 & a 19 year old start to have stronger feelings for each other?

29. Chapter 29

We arrived at the movie theatre in an hour. I had been dying to see the new movie "Divergent". I read the entire series and I was so excited to see it.

Sadly, we arrived at the cinema late and we had to wait another hour to see the movie. We walked around the mall and got ice cream.

"The band's having a going away party, some of our close friends planned it. You can come if you would like." Ashton told me

"I'd go but I have to make sure my mom isn't home or if I have a way to sneak out" I say

"And you probably have to sneak away from your brother too" he mumbled

"What?"

"Don't act stupid, I know your brother hates me too"

I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.

I had really hoped Ashton hadn't heard my conversation with Kian. Of course he did.

"He... he doesn't hate you, he's just doing his job as the older brother and you're not that likable" I teased

He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Come on Em, we're gonna miss the movie" he says

_

The movie was great, I always like the books more though. I think Shailee was the best person they could have casted for the role of tris. I talked so long about the movie with Ashton.

Ashton chuckled while I was talking about it.

"What?" I said puzzled

I was a bit confused because I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything that was funny.

"Nothing..." he smiled

"Tell me!" I said

He just shook his head.

"Tell me what your laughing at!" I pleaded

"Really it's nothing, it's just that it's cute how much you talk" he said

I rolled my eyes, "That's not a reason to laugh"

Ashton put his arm around me and we started walking towards his car.

I turned up the radio volume really high.

"Hey lower that down" he said

He tried to act serious but you could still see him trying to hold back his laugh.

I shook my head and he just shrugged.

"Whatever" he said smiling

I started singing along to the song and he eventually

My phone rang half way home.

"Hello?" I said into the phone

"Hey Emma, are you on your way home?" Kian said

"Yeah?" I replied

"Just tell Ashton to drive you to the hospital" he said

I was confused yet again, "What?Why?"

"Just go" Kian responded

I needed to know why.

"No tell me"

"Ok mom searching a house with her partner and she was shot, she's at the hospital, but she's fine" Kian says

He hung up and I immediately told Ashton to drive me to the hospital.

"Are you okay? and why are we going to the hospital?" Ashton asked

"I'll tell you later and I'm fine" I said calmly

It felt terrible to be with Ashton behind her back but it feels even worse now that she's hurt.

Kian said she's okay but I won't believe him until I see it myself.