BAD BOY

when logan moves to a new school she meets the bad boy Austin but will Austin change or will she?????

4. Chapter 4

AUSTINS POV
I can't believe it! he took her. I'm so angry. I can't control my self.
"wow Austin calm down!" Alex said. Alex is my best buddy.
"how he just took someone!he always gets away with every thing!my parents just hate me!but they love him so much! I can't take it anymore!" I say kicking a chair across the room. oh and by the way jack is my brother...older.
"why do you care so much if she's taken away anyways.we just kidnapped her for fun!" Alex says.
I sighed. I have no idea how to say this so I'm just going to spill it out.
"Alex"I paused" when I saw her from behind I thought she was just and regular girl...,bit when she turned around.....she was different, I looked her. but earlier when our eyes meet...i-i-"
"fell in love with her" he said smiling and calmly
"yeah"
"we got to get her back!" I say getting up
"you sure?" Zack asks
"uh ...yeah" I say
"alright...but I don't think we can" john said
"yeah, his THREAT AUSTIN!! YOU KNOW HE WILL!!_Zack said loudly
"no he won't trust me...he is like me" i say storming out

LOGANS POV

I stay silent in the car. im stuck between to guys in the back and then up in front is jack and another guy. one of them is rubbing on my leg. I move it but he keeps putting his hand back. I roll my eyes.

"where are we going?" I ask demanding for an answer

"somewhere" jack says

"somewhere doesn't help me." I say

"well look whos getting and attitude." he says looking in the rearview mirror.

"well if I wasn't kidnapped TWICE, and have no idea where im at or going"

"oh Austin kidnapped you?"

"uh well duh?. why would it matter to you anyways.?"

"well im his older brother."

I looked at him schocked. they look nothing alike.

"what?"

"yes we are. but we look nothing alike. that's proabably why your shocked"

'will you quit rubbing my leg!" I shout at the guy who is.

"why?" he says leaning very very close"dont you like it"

"NO!" i shout and push him away

"oooooooo shes fightsy"

"shut up!"

"hey now calm down now" jack says

"then tell your buddy to quit hiitin on me and that it aint gonna happen"

"you heard her max"

'oh shell fall for me. they always do" max says

"were here"jack says and max quickly covers my eyes. man they are so much alike. austins and jacks crew.

we get inside and then we stop.

"ok you can uncover her eyes now" jack says

"man its very nice in here" i say out loud "oops didnt mean to say it out loud" i bite my lip

"oh its fine" jack says "take a seat, make yourself at home"

"your pretty  nice for a kiddnapper" i say suspiciously

"oh im not goin to hurt you. i just like to annoy my brother, and if he gives me wahat i want...and all of it. but you are perfect bait"

"gee thanks" i say sarcasmly

i plop on the couch. i could fall asleep right now. hey im trying to catch up on sleep from school. man i hate waking up early. i yawn.

'go to sleep if you like"jack says plopping down able to fit on the rest of the couch(since im laying on it) and turns on the T"thanks...BUT keep max away"

"alright" he chuckles

then i fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

srry for the boring chapter its late and ive kinda got writers block.. but

when i get a great i dea ill try to write it.

thanks

Love y'all

gottaloveswim00

AUSTINS POV
I can't believe it! he took her. I'm so angry. I can't control my self.
"wow Austin calm down!" Alex said. Alex is my best buddy.
I sighed. I have no idea how to say this so I'm just going to spill it out.
"fell in love with her" he said smiling and calmly
"yeah"
"we got to get her back!" I say getting up
"you sure?" Zack asks
"uh ...yeah" I say
"alright...but I don't think we can" john said
"yeah, his THREAT AUSTIN!! YOU KNOW HE WILL!!_Zack said loudly
"no he won't trust me...he is like me" i say storming out

LOGANS POV

"where are we going?" I ask demanding for an answer

"somewhere" jack says

"somewhere doesn't help me." I say

"well look whos getting and attitude." he says looking in the rearview mirror.

"well if I wasn't kidnapped TWICE, and have no idea where im at or going"

"oh Austin kidnapped you?"

"uh well duh?. why would it matter to you anyways.?"

"well im his older brother."

I looked at him schocked. they look nothing alike.

"what?"

"yes we are. but we look nothing alike. that's proabably why your shocked"

'will you quit rubbing my leg!" I shout at the guy who is.

"why?" he says leaning very very close"dont you like it"

"NO!" i shout and push him away

"oooooooo shes fightsy"

"shut up!"

"hey now calm down now" jack says

"then tell your buddy to quit hiitin on me and that it aint gonna happen"

"you heard her max"

'oh shell fall for me. they always do" max says

we get inside and then we stop.

"ok you can uncover her eyes now" jack says

"oh its fine" jack says "take a seat, make yourself at home"

"your pretty  nice for a kiddnapper" i say suspiciously

"gee thanks" i say sarcasmly

'go to sleep if you like"jack says plopping down able to fit on the rest of the couch(since im laying on it) and turns on the TV "thanks...BUT keep max away"

"alright" he chuckles