His Slave

It's High school. It's were hate rises. But being a Freshman and sophomore Is the worst thing possible because Freshman and sophomore girls get to be slaves for the guys and do anything they want. I mean anything. It's not fair at all exposing girls like this but what you gonna do?

23. Why

Ashley's POV

I woke up snuggled in Zayn's chest. His arms were around me embracing me in a tight hug. I didn't want to move away from his hold. I felt his eyelids blink and then he was awake.

"Morning babe" He said in a raspy morning voice

"Morning" I said getting up. He pulled me back

"No babe" He said hugging me tight "Stay and cuddle with me" He pleaded

I didn't resist. I placed my head gently in his chest. His hands were wrapped around my waist completely. I smiled at how good it felt to be near him. After about an hour we got up. He went to take a shower while I exited the room. I closed the door and was faced with a blonde girl. I'm guessing one of Harry's slaves.

"Stop stealing Harry from me" She said angerily at me

"What?" I asked confused

"Your all he thinks abou you know? I'm tired of asking if you're okay your just a pathetic little slut" She said pressing her fingers on my chest making me scoot back.

"Stay away from him bitch or else" She said

"Or else what?" I asked anger rising in my voice

"This" she said pushing me. I then realized I was at the top of the stairs. I fell back hard. I looked down to see blood everywhere. I screamed!

"HELP" I yelled

Suddenly all the guys were out of their rooms

"What happened?" Niall asked

"She pushed me!" I said

"Who pushed you honey?" Liam asked

I then looked to see she disappeared

"Harry's slave" I said

"WHAT!" Harry yelled

"There's no point in arguing lads. I think she lost the kid" Liam said shaking his head

"I-I-I d-d-did" I stuttered it felt like the words coming from his mouth were lies.

"Yes you lost alot of blood. You lost the kid" Liam replied

"No!!!" I sobbed. Harry brought himself close to me crying as well. THAT FUCKING TWAT MADE ME LOSE MY KID!!! I sobbed into Harry's chest. I then wondered where Zayn was.

Zayn's POV

"Did you do it?" I asked Lindsey

"Of course that idiot lost the kid. Now Harry's mine" She replied

"Don't call her an idiot!" I snapped

"Whatever lover boy now we have nothing to worry about. Harry and her now don't have any reason of being together" she smiled

"Good. She's mine and only mine" I replied

No way was I allowing Harry and my babe to have a kid together. No way! She's mine and only mine.

"Okay Lindsey now no one can find out I was a part of this right?" I asked

"Right" she reponded

"A part of what?" I heard a voice say. I turned around facing a confused Niall. Crap!

a/n

CliffHanger?

Hope it was good now coment babes LOVE YAH!