His Slave

It's High school. It's were hate rises. But being a Freshman and sophomore Is the worst thing possible because Freshman and sophomore girls get to be slaves for the guys and do anything they want. I mean anything. It's not fair at all exposing girls like this but what you gonna do?

15. Truth and Regret

A/N

Hey guys!! ILYSM! This is a special Chapter cause its my Baby's Birthday! Happy Birthday Zayn!!!! Anyways thanks for your awesome comments! This chapter is dedicated to you guys for reading and commenting! Okay stop reading this on with the story! *Gives cookie* *Blows Kiss* Mwaah. Sorry been reading so much in Wattpad lol

Ashley's POV

Zayn was about to say something when Harry walked in.

"What's going on?" he asked

"Do I have any privacy here!" Zayn yelled

"Zayn why'd you do it?" I asked

"Because I needed the money okay and Ashley don't act so innocent. I know you and Harry are hiding something. I just don't know what it is. So now it's your turn to spill" Zayn said

"Huh?" I asked trying to act dumb hopefully it worked

"Ashley just tell me now before I really get mad" Zayn said

The room was filled with silence. I dared not to say a word. I didn't want him to get mad espacially since he's not in a very good state. Zayn had a look of annoyance.

"Well?" He asked

"Okay Ashley we can't hide it now. She's preganent with my baby" Harry stated

"What?!?!? IS THAT TRUE?" He asked

I began feeling tears fall."It's not my fault." I said

"NOT YOUR FAULT?!?!? YOU HAD FUCKING SEX WITH MY MATE AND ITS NOT YOUR FAULT!!!!!" He yelled

"Hey Zayn calm down" Niall said putting a hand on his shoulder. He shook it off.

"I c-can't" he stuttered

"But it's not her fault. Is it Harry?" Niall asked

He stayed quiet. Which angered me. He told Zayn! He raped me! And he got me bloody preganent! Harry finaaly spoke.

"Yeah it's not her fault it's mine" Harry said

"W-W-Wait W-What D-Do You m-m-mean" Zayn stuttered

"Zayn I raped her" Harry said completely embarrassed.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Zayn said lunging at Harry with his good arm, but he didn't get far because Niall held him. Harry stayed still.

"NIALL LET ME GO! DID YOU FUCKING HEAR HIM> HE RAPED HER!"Zayn screamed

"Yes Yes Zayn I did. Calm the fuck down" Niall said

After a few minutes of calming Zayn down he sat down next to me. He let a tear slip.

"I'm so sorry Ashley. I-I-I didn't know. It's all my fault. Why didn't you tell me?" he whispered

"I was scared" I admitted

"But he raped you. You should of told me." He said with sadness in his voice

"Did you even trust me?" he asked

:"Yes Zayn it's not like that" I mumbled my eyes blood shot from what just happened.

He hugged me as I let my tears fall down. His shirt was now stained with my tears. He hasn't shown this side with me. Was my life really that pathetic? I was preganent with an assholes kid. I was a Slave for a dumbass and I don't know who I'm in love with! I guess my life is pathetic and I'm pretty sure after this kid arrives neither of them will want me anymore. Thanks to Harry. Harry walked back in the room. I didn't notice he left.

Harry's POV

I felt like a jerk. I raped her. I'm such an asshole. I didn't realized until I saw her cry. I caused that. I caused everything bad in her life and I've never felt so bad. Because of me she's preganent with a kid. Good job Harry.(note the sarcasm) I went back in her room to find her crying into Zayn. Fuck I'm such a dickhead.

"Zayn Can I please Talk to Ashley?" I asked

He looked at her then me. She nodded and he did as well.

I took her to my room so we could talk in private. As she entered I could see the fear in her eyes. I'm guuessing she was remembering the night. God I felt so bad right now.

"I'm sorry Ashley. I'm sorry for everything I caused. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was such an asshole to you.Can you forgive me?" I asked but seemed more like a plead.

"Yeah I do. Anyways you are the father of my kid" she said

How could she be so nice? How could after everything she forgive me?

"What?" she asked

"Ohh Nothing but thank you" I said

She gave me a long hug before she left.

Ashleys's POV

Wow Harry apologized. As I was walking back to Zayn's room I bumped into Niall. He was bloodshot. He's been crying

"Ohh My God Ni what happened?" I asked

"Nothing" he muttered heading for his room. I followed him and entered it before he closed the door.

"Ni seriously what's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing Ashley It's just----" stopped "Nothing" he continued

"Niall Please" I pleaded

"Fine Ashley! I'm in love with you and it hurts me to see you with him. It hurts me that you cry in his shoulder instead of mine. It hurts me that your his not mines" He said then crying. I couldn't help but cry myself.

"N-n-niall Please don't make this hard for me. Please. I do love you, but I also love him" I said

"I'm s-s-sorry Ash. I j-j-just c-c-cant handle it" he stuttered

I hugged him tightly. I didn't want to let go. I do love him I do. He looked me in the eyes and his blue eyes were stained with tears. It made my green eyes melt and cry as well. I hated seeing him like this.

"Can you do something for me?" he asked

I nodded

"Can you kiss me?" he pleaded

I noddded again

A/N

OMfg The feels. Ahhhh! I don't know about you but I cried writing this :(

So I'm utterly confused. Comment who she should be with.

Team Niall or Team Zayn? Hope you liked it