Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

23. TWENTY-THREE

---3 DAYS LATER---

Maisie's POV

I sighed putting my hair over my shoulder, I zipped up my jeans and pulled on my maroon blouse. Slipping into black toms to finish off I grabbed my purse and walked towards my door when my window slid open I turned around and saw Louis slipping in.

He looked up and saw me.

"Hey" He said

"Hey" I responded

"Wow, You look nice where are you going?" He asked

"I um... I.." I trailed off looking into his eyes he raised his brows "I have a date." I said

"Oh." He said sitting on the end of my bed

"Whats wrong? Did something happen?" I asked

"No, Don't worry about me Mais. Go have fun." He said

"Well now I'm obviously going to worry. What happened?" I asked he looked up his black hood only on half way.

"I'll tell you after." He said

"Are you sure? You can stay here until I get back just be quiet and if Alex or my parents come-"

"Up the stairs I hide in your closet behind your grad dress." He finished my sentence.

I nodded

"Good boy." I said

"What's that?" He asked pointing to my arm where the blue ink was scribbled.

"Nothing" I said he grabbed my wrist pulling me over to the bed where he sat back down. He read the scribbles and smirked

"Don't tell me you  have to pick him  up." Louis says looking up at me

"He doesn't drive." I said he chuckled

"Don't pick on him" I said

"Who is it?" Louis asked

"Ryan Fitzpatrick." I said hesitantly

"You're going on a date with Fitz?! He's on the football team!" Louis said

"Yeah, So you guys probably get along right?" I asked

"Not that guy. He sucks." Louis said

"Well I like him." I said

"You got a thing for Footballers don't you?" He asked I shook my head biting my lip to suppress a smile.

"I've got a thing for English Majors." He said then winked up at me.

"Behave." I told him

"Hey.. I'm on my best behavior. If Fitz tries anything text me and I'll be wherever you are as quick as possible and smash his face in." He said

"No doubt there... But Louis you aren't the only one who gets to touch me." I said

"But.. I'm also the only one that you like  touching you." He said I chuffed

"Because you're too protective" I said the corners of my mouth tilting up.

"Me? Protective? Please." He said

"Louis.. You're really  protective. I mean someone looks at me in public you glare at them." I said

He shrugged. Rubbing at his eyes he did a little yawn a little "Aww" escaped my lips he chuckled shaking his head.

"Maybe.. I'm a little  bit protective but that's just the way I am. Take it or leave it." He said

"I vote take it." I said he smiled

"So when do you have to go pick up lover boy?" Louis asked

"15 minutes." I said

"That's enough time." He said

"No. I'm not having sex with you before I go on a date." I said

"It's not like you'll be guilty I mean-"

"It's not guilt. It's the fact you'll be the only thing I'm thinking about." I said

"Aren't I any other time?" He asked

"Don't get cocky. It's not sexy it's obnoxious." I said

"You love it when I'm cocky." He said I crossed my arms standing directly in front of him.

"Mais, I can literally tell you don't even wanna go. I mean he probably guilt tricked you into going. That's how he gets all of his dates." Louis said

"No. I wanna go." I said he smirked

"If he asked, would you have sex with him?" He asked

"No, Of course not." I said

"You always have sex with me when I ask." He said

"You're different." I said

"Exactly.. Stay with me." He said

"No. I'm not just going to blow him off." I said

"Fine. Be that way." He said he rose up and since I was standing close to him he took advantage of it and slid his face up mine grazing his lips on mine.

"I'll just be going then.." He said

"No, Stay here. I'll be home at 10." I said

"Kiss me.. and I'll stay." He says

"Must you always have a price?" I asked he nodded

"This is a fair price." He said I sighed and walked over and pecked his lips

"More." He whispered as I leaned away from his lips. I put my hand on the back of his neck pulling him down to my lips. The kiss lasted a few extra minutes before I pulled away.

"Hurry back.. I'll be waiting." He said

"10 O'clock." I said he nodded

"Lock the door after I leave." I said I had bought a lock for my door. Just in case Louis ever needed to stay over because of his mom.

I walked out and down the steps.

"I'll be out tonight. A guy from school asked me out." I announced

"Alright, I'll tell Mom and Dad when they get back from the store." Alex said I grabbed my keys off the hook and left.

----

Ryan and I finished dinner about an hour ago and he ran around the arcade.. Playing different games. I was growing bored and annoyed. I had split the bill with him and he didn't pull my chair out for me or open the door for me. I missed Louis' class.

I looked at my phone.

10:30pm the clock read I threw my phone in my purse.

"Ryan we have to go." I said

"I'm almost done this level." He said

"I'm thirty minutes late for my parent's anniversary dinner." I said he grumbled

"But, I'm almost done hold on." He said

"Ok.. I'm leaving so if you want a ride you have to come now." I said

"I'll get my bro to pick me up." He said I couldn't believe his lack of class and manors.

I sighed

"Whatever." I said I walked away regretting coming tonight.

----

Rushing into the door looking at the clock on the wall 10:40pm I raced up the stairs and unlocked my door with the key and pushed it open. I saw Louis sleeping clutching his phone. I went into my closet putting on pjs and walked back out. I checked if my door was locked and walked around to my side of the bed (the right if you're standing at the end)

I crawled in and made sure Louis was covered I took his phone out of his hand setting it on the bedside table. I looked down on him seeing his peaceful angelic face. I pushed some of his hair out of his face and leaned down and pecked his lips. I turned out the lamp and laid down facing towards him.

"Mais?" He whispered I turned on the lamp again he squinted

"Hey sleepy head" I said

"You said 10 O'clock." He said I felt guilty.

"I know I'm so sorry I lost track of time." I said

"How was it?" He asked sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Horrible." I said sitting up

"He didn't touch you did he?" He asked looking at me

"No. He just was the complete polar opposite to... You." I said

"What does that mean?" Louis asked

"He doesn't open doors for me, He didn't pull my chair out, We split the bill. He was just horrible. I left alone because he wanted to finish a level in his arcade game." I said

"What the hell?" He said

"That's what I was thinking." I said He unzipped his sweater and lifted it over ready to drop it.

"Can I have that actually?" I asked he turned to me as I reached for it, "It's my favorite one." he smiled and handed me the hoodie. I put it on zipping it up.

"Did you miss me?" He asked, I thought it over.

"In all honesty.. Yes." I said he smiled and pecked my lips.

"It's Saturday tomorrow.. I wanna take you to the carnival." He said

"Where is it?" I asked

"Just outside of London" He said

"I wanna go but.." I trailed off

"No one will see us." He said

"No I don't care about that.. It's just.. I'm scared if Clowns." I said he smiled

"Awww" He said I felt my cheeks get warmed

"Are you forgetting what we were just talking about an hour and a half ago? I'm Louis you're super protective charismatic dangerously sexy secret sex partner." He said

"I don't know if I said it like that  but alright." I said

"If a clown comes near you I'll punch him in his big fat red nose." Louis said bopping my nose.

"Stop being so cute." I scolded him he smiled

"I'm sorry I can't control it." He said he gave me the puppy eyes, I covered his eyes "Stop" I whined

"Marco" He said I giggled, I leaned in kissing his lips dragging out the kiss as I leaned away.

"Polo." I whispered he removed my hand with his own.

He looked down at my lips then my eyes.

He leaned in kissing me guiding my back down to the mattress, Planting hands beside my shoulders. I reached up putting my hands on his rib cage. Louis tasted like sweetish berry candies. I smiled against his lips.

"You taste like candy" I whispered against his soft lips.

"Says you" He said

"Sorry.. I had some candy floss(Cotton Candy)" I said

"You didn't save me any?" He asked

"I don't share candy floss." I said

"What did Ryan think of that?" He asked

"He tried to get some out of the bag and my inner Louis came out and I pulled the sassiest look I could." I said

"Your Inner Louis?" He asked

"You're rubbing off on me Lou." I said he smiled

"But still. If you reached for my candy floss I'd cut you." I said he laughed against my lips and rolled off of me laughing.

"It's not that funny" I said he looked over at me and smiled

"It's just cute when you try to act tough." He said I stuck my tongue out at him. He crossed his eyes giving me a weird face (You all know what face I'm talking about... ;)haha)

I laughed he smiled I rolled over and cuddled up to his side. He turned towards me pulling me into his chest. His scent surrounded me, Between his black hoodie I had on and my nose being so close to his chest I was in heaven. He rubbed my back his fingertips running along my spine. I closed my eyes

"I don't think you're right for him, Look at what it might have been." Louis softly sang Ho Hey lyrics in a light whisper. I was surprised at the delicacy of his voice. I snuggled into his chest more. I smiled

"Goodnight Beautiful." Louis said pecking the top of my head.