Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

32. THIRTY-TWO

(Continuing from the end of the last chapter)

Louis' POV

"Would you just stop already?" I said to Harry lowly as we walked down the hall.

"I can't help it man.. It feels like everyone knows what we did." Harry said

"Get the thought of "we" out of your head. It was only me. If we get pinched for this I will take the blame. If it comes down to getting kicked off the team, I will get kicked off. This was my fault. I did this." I said

"What about your Dad? Don't you still want him to notice you one day?" Harry asked

"That doesn't matter anymore." I lied, Second to Maisie it was the most important thing to me. The thing is though, Harry was innocent. Wrong place wrong time. We stopped at my locker.

"Did you get rid of the bat?" I asked

"Yeah.. Dude I skipped the rest of class finding a place in the woods to ditch it." Harry said

"It's not a murder weapon Harry jesus. All you needed to do was throw it in the dumpster or put it in your shed." I said

"I'm just glad it's gone but you used my limited edition one." He said I chuckled

"Who cares Harry I'll buy you another one." I said

"It's not on shelves anymore that's why it was limited edition." Harry said

"Relax I can probably find it at Costco or on Ebay." I said

"That's not the same. Amy got that for me before she left for college." Harry said. (Amy aka Amelia is Harry's older sister tho she doesn't actually exist outside of this Fan Fiction I thought it would be fun for him to be a middle child of sisters. :D)

"You've had that bat for that long?" I asked feeling the guilt settle in

"Yeah." Harry said

"I'm sorry mate.. I didn't know I would go out and try to find it with you but it probably had dents in it with red paint on it eh?" I said he nodded. I heard a "Hey!" being shrieked and turned arounf seeing Niall and Maisie hugging.

"Does he like her or something?" I asked

"No. He just doesn't want to see her drag her feet around." Harry said I nodded

"You're sure?" I said he nodded

"Ok, So is your mom making Lunch today?" I asked he nodded walking out we got into my car. I wasn't lying I really was Harry's ride. We got in, I buckled up and started the car Harry buckled up putting his stuff in the back seat to give his long legs room.

"You never did tell me why you were in the library" Harry says I glanced over at him as I pulled out of the school parking lot.

"I was in there talking to Maisie." I said

"Did you guys fight like usual?" Harry asked

"No.. Actually we had to whisper y'know it being a library and all" I smirked at him

"So she actually talked to you?" Harry asked

"Yeah I know right.."

"So.. Um.. Do you actually love her?" Harry asked I looked at him.

"I've never felt this way about someone before. It started off as just attraction but then I slowly started to feel something for her. I could tell because sex drive was still there but most of the time I just wanted to hold her in my arms and spend the rest of the night whispering things about our day together." I said

"Wait. So you guys have had sex?" Harry asked I nodded

"More than once." I said pulling onto his street.

"What was it like?" He asked smirking I chuckled

"Most of the time I was y'know...yeah.. But the last time we had any moment together she said she'd never been ontop before.." I took a moment to put the car in park and take the keys out when I pulled into Harry's driveway.

"And literally.. it was the best moment I had ever shared with anyone intimately but.. the thing was... we were clothed. There was no sex. We had our pants and shirts off but she still made me feel like I was on top of the world." I said

"Holy shit.. I want your life." he said I laughed

"Doesn't really seem like I'll ever be able to share a moment like that with her ever again.. I genuinely think she hates me." I said

"She doesn't hate you." Harry said

"She sure makes it seem like it. I mean every time I say "I love you." things go wrong. I mean she does not believe the fact that I love her." I said

"She needs time" Harry said as we got out when we walked in I heard the New York accents and sighed I had completely forgotten.

"Mum! Were home." Harry said as we kicked off our shoes we walked into the kitchen. Kate smiled coming up to us.

"How was your mornings at school?" She asked hugging us and kissing our cheeks, Harry blushed madly. I walked over to Anne as I answered Kate with a "Good".

I kissed Anne's cheek and took a prepared lunch plate. A BLT and some fries on the side. Due to the plates she had stacked in the sink I would guess the girls already ate.

Harry and I sat down.

"Girls you are excused" Anne said they left the room giggling

"Now, I've got a little chat time with my boys." She said

"Where's Gem today? I thought she was coming home for lunch" Harry said

"I sent her with one." Anne says

"Oh." Harry says as he bit into a fry

"So Louis.. Where's Maisie? I don't really see her anymore.. Did you two break up?" She asked

"We were never together-"

"But her loves her." Harry said before I could continue

"Aww Louis that's wonderful! Does she know?" Anne asked

"Yeah.. But she doesn't think it true. Eleanor fed her a bunch of crap and Mais believed it." I said

"What kind of stuff did Eleanor say?" Anne asked sitting at the head of the table next to me and Harry.

"From the stuff that Maisie has been saying I'm guessing something behind the lines of I'm a con artist and a Drunk. Oh and a guy that goes out and whores around. Excuse my language." I said knowing Anne wouldn't like it.

"Excused. Why would Eleanor say those things?" Anne asked

"I have no idea.. To prevent me from being happy?" I said

"What a horrible thing to do." Anne says I nodded taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"You should ask Maisie out to dinner.. Do something truly romantic so she knows you are dedicated to her and you really do Love her." Anne suggests.

I thought it over and nodded.

"I'll ask her." I said

"Maybe you can join him Harry, Isn't your date tonight?" Anne says

"You have a date?" I asked Harry gave Anne a look then turned to me

"Um... Yeah." He said

"Who?" I asked

"It doesn't really matter.." Harry said

"Yeah it does! Who is it?" I asked smiling

Harry looks over at Anne she nods him on.

"Promise not to be mad?" Harry said I nodded

"Ok.. I asked Kate out." He said

"Really?" I said still smiling

"Yeah.." He said

"I mean that's great.. It only took you three and a half years." I said

Harry met Katelyn at a Christmas party my Mum had a few years ago. Harry had instantly started to drool over Kate. I was busy drooling over Eleanor back then to notice any other girls. Truly, a waste of my time.

"Harry and Kate are going to Daniel Barker's tonight.. You and Maisie should tag along."

"Oh.. Anne I don't have the money for Barker's" I said

"Well I'm sure I can lend you some." Anne said

"Anne.. You've given me a place to stay and food to eat. I could just bring Maisie somewhere less elegant." I said. At Barker's you had to wear suits and dresses. The place was amazing I'd only been there once when Bill took my family there to try and win us over. It was when I was about 15, He had tried to get me into liking him but I wasn't having it.

"No, Lou. You're coming." Harry said smiling

"Fine. I'll borrow off of you guys this last time but I'm going to get a job I promise.. I'll start to pay for my room and all the meals." I said

Anne nodded, Harry gave her a thanking look.

I'll try to get in contact with Maisie.." I said and took another bite of my sandwich

Maisie's POV

"So how was your morning?" Niall asks as the line at McDonalds shuffled forward.

"Don't ask." I said

"Oh god. What happened?" He asks

"Ashton was being such a..a dickhead in English.." I trailed off

"What was he doing?" Niall asked

"He threw this note at me." I said reaching into my pocket only to find it empty the image of Louis reaching over and taking the skip out of my pocket.

"Oh shit. I forgot." I said

"Forgot what?"

"Nevermind he just called me a hoe." I said

"What'd you do?" Niall asked

"Well.. Of course you know who jumped in to be my knight in shining armour and ended up getting us all kicked out." I said rolling my eyes

"Louis?" Niall asked I nodded

"He's just so.. Protective and it's like he doesn't have a filter from his brain to his mouth." I said frustrated

"He's possessive too. I mean we aren't even dating and he gets more jealous than Ashton used to." I said Niall nodded.

"Next please." Our turn to order came up.

Louis' POV

"So how are you going to ask Maisie to dinner?" Harry asks as we sat on the couch in the living room.

"I don't know just ask her? Is there a certain way?" I asked he shrugged. Channel surfing the news came on I heard something and snatched the remote turning it back.

"Students at London's Football school were in for a shocker when a students car was found smashed" I looked over at Harry.

"The owner of the vehicle Ashton Martin an English major says he doesn't know what he did to deserve this attack."

"Oh bullshit. He knows damn well what he did." I said

"The vehicle had imprints on it showing that a stick like object was used.. The form of a crow bar is evident."

"Dumbass. It's a baseball bat." I said

"I just hope whoever did this gets found so I could just ask them.. Why?" Ashton said appearing on the screen holding the discarded side view mirror. I snorted and laughed.

"What an idiot." I said

"How are you relaxed about this? I mean if we get caught it will be all over the news." Harry said

"We aren't going to get caught. You won't even be a suspect." I said Harry nodded

"Just calm down." I said I flicked off the TV.

"C'mon we need to be getting back" I said standing up.

Maisie's POV

"Are you sure it won't start?" I asked

"Yeah, it's about dead. Sorry Mais.. I've been having troubles with it lately." Niall says gesturing to his classic camaro it looked like it belong in Transformers as bumble bee but it was blue.

"It's fine. It's an old car so it comes expected." I said he nodded

"We're going to have to walk though." Niall said

"That's fine" I said Niall took one last look at his car and slammed the hood down.

"Put these in your purse?" He says handing me the keys

"Yeah sure." I said I dropped the keys into my purse and continued to walk with Niall. We walked down the sidewalk and talked about random things.. From what Niall was telling me, Ireland was beautiful. He hasn't been back there in a while. I told him I hadn't really gone anywhere.

"Well next tune we go I'll tell my father to buy an extra ticket." He said we laughed together.

We heard a horn being honked we turned around my heart sank as the back challenger slowed beside us.

"Hey guys." Harry said across Louis' lap.

"Hey what's the craic?" Niall said

"Did your car die again?" Louis asked

"Yeah." Niall said

"Well get in" Louis said Niall nodded I started to walk again

"Where you going?" Niall asked

"I'd rather walk." I said

"Maisie?" Niall said

"Really I don't mind walking." I said through my teeth

"Maisie get in the car." Louis said I ignored him and kept walking.

I jumped back when Louis pulled across me blocking my way he got out of the car.

"Are you crazy?!" I snapped at him

"You'll be late for class possibly miss it." He said

"That's the point." I said

"Just get in the car and I'll take you to the school." Louis said I started to walk around his car

"I don't wanna go anywhere with you." I said

"Just go." I heard Louis say I heard his car pull out and sighed.

"Ok what's your deal?" Louis said stopping me, I grumbled watching his car pull out Harry driving.

"Louis I don't want to talk to you right now." I said starting to walk when he stopped me by the arm once more.

"Just don't." I said he looked at me

"Just don't what?" He asked

"Just stop trying.. Ok? I'm tired of this back and forth."

"Maisie.. I'm not going to stop trying because that's what people do for the people they love. They fight and they try." Louis said his voice slightly rattled from getting emotional.

"Louis.. You may love me but you have to accept that I don't want to be with someone like you. You're not a good person." I started to walk away

"For Gods sake Maisie.. Eleanor lied to you." Louis said I turned around looking back at him a slight wind picked up. Louis stood about 3 sidewalk blocks away from me.

"What'd you just say?" I asked

"Eleanor lied.. I know she talked to you that night. I went over to her house and confronted her.. She said that it wasn't her fault that my "bed buddy" couldn't take a joke." He said

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" I said

"C'mon Mais.. You know me.. Pretty much better than anyone. You know I'm not like that.." He said I looked down

"I'm human.. We make mistakes. That is all that night was.. A huge mistake."

"So you and Iris?"

"Just friends."

"Positive? I don't want to forgive you and have this whole thing happen again." I said

"You'll forgive me?" He said walking forwards

"Hold it right there. I'm not sure I can trust you." I said

"Maisie..."

"Louis, I'm being cautious this time. I don't want to be hurt again."

"I didn't mean to hurt you." He said I shook my head I turned away walking, Louis caught up with me. I allowed him to walk beside me but didn't say anything.

"Has your family came back yet?" He asked

"No"

"Why don't you come stay at Harry's? I mean Anne can take care of you." He suggests

"A house filled with people I'm not quite sure I can adjust to and will mostly likely I won't be comfortable.. I don't think so." I said

"Okay.. Worth a shot in asking." He said

It was quiet for a moment

"Hey Mais can I ask you something?" Louis says

"If I say no?"

"I'll ask it anyway."

"True. Go ahead." He suddenly seemed a bit nervous.

"Tonight.. Will you go on a date with me?" He asked

"A date?"

"Think of it as a do-over." He said

"I don't know Louis.." I said

"Harry and Kate are going with us."

"No way he asked her out?" I asked

"Yeah! He finally grew a pair and asked." Louis said I nudged him

"I can say the same about you." I said

I found myself smiling at him and quickly looked away.

"Hey! I asked you to the carnival didn't I?"

"That doesn't count. You never said date" I pointed out he shrugged

"Same thing."

"So where are we going? Nando's, Swiss Chalet?"

"Try Daniel Barker's." He said

"Daniel Barker's?! That place is too expensive." I said

"Believe me I said the same thing." He said

"Plus that place is so classy." I said

"Yeah, I'm not one for a suit." Louis agreed

"I don't own any good dresses." I said

"You could wear a garbage bag and still beat out the most of them." He said I looked over at him he slightly smiled

"Thanks."

We kept walking...

----

Arriving at the school doors Louis stops me

"So are you coming?" He asked, I nodded

"I guess so. Text me the details when you talk to Harry." I said he nodded

"Ok" he said when I walked around the corner I stopped and looked back at Louis. He threw up his arms, I giggled.

A do-over? I was willing to try that..

Authors Note:

Alrighty!! Hey there! :) sorry this has been delayed and stuff last minute changes! :3 so.. QOTD: How do you guys think the Laisie date will go? :)