Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

34. THIRTY-FOUR

**WARNING: This chapter will contain graphic sexual content.**

Maisie's POV

-a few days later-

It was the last day until the long holiday.. The halls were buzzing with hyper students. I stood at my locker, looking around at everyone..

"Hey hot-stuff." Louis greets me as Harry and Niall follow him up to my locker. I shook my head smiling.

"Hey guys" I said

"Almost every student is skipping out on the afternoon... Wanna hang out at my place?" Harry asked

"Um sure" I said smiling.. Like I had anything else to do. My family still haven't returned. I've been alone longer than a week. I'm worried when the bills come.. What am I supposed to do then?

"Anne isn't going to be home. They went shopping for Robin's birthday." Louis said

"Why aren't you going?" I asked Harry as I turned opening my locker.

"I already got him a present." Harry says proudly

"What did you get him?" I asked slipping my fall jacket on.

"I got him the new Apple MacBook Hero." He said (this item does not actually exist.. I made it up..) I was shocked that was the newest laptop from Apple. It also costs more than 3,000 dollars.

"How'd you afford that?" I asked

"I sold my first car. I wasn't using it." He said shrugging it off.

"Alright so who's driving today?" I asked

"Meeeee!" Harry sang dragging out the note.

"I got my Mum's Porsche! Whoop whoop!" He said holding up the Porsche keys.

"Awesome!" I said excitedly

I shut my locker and started to walk with them.

"So what do you think Gemma and your mom are going to get Robin?" I asked Harry he shrugged

"Probably the PS4 he's been wanting that." Harry said

"Then I guess your present is going to be the best then.." I said jokingly Harry smirked

"Maybe." He said

When we walked out of the school the student parking lot was half empty. I guess everyone really was skipping. Niall sat up front with Harry as we got into the beautiful black Porsche SUV. Louis got in beside me.

"So when we get back.. Are you making us dinner Harold?" Louis asked gripping the back of Harry's chair.

"Uhh I guess so.."

"We can just order in." Niall suggests Harry and Louis look over at him.

"Cause don't forget... The girls back at the house." Niall clears up.

"True. I don't wanna cook for all of you." Harry said I sat silently. Ever since Louis and I agreed to try again as friends, I've been coming over a lot lately.. My house is lonely... Anyways, Iris keeps giving me this look every time I'm there. I guess she has it in her mind they Louis and I are dating? Well we're not. The last time I kissed him was that night after our double date with Kate and Harry who were getting quite serious.

We didn't even sleep with each other that night. Sex I mean. We did sleep in the same bed which consisted of the usual.. Louis nuzzling up hugging me, his head rested on my chest. We talked for the longest time. Louis had just been employed at a coffee shop in town it was called "The Bean". He hasn't started yet, but I think he starts in 2 or 3 days.

"You okay Mais?" Louis asked resting his hand on my knee.

"Fine." I said sending him a reassuring smile. Harry pulled into his drive way and we all got out. Kate skipped out of the house and wrapped her arms around Harry's neck they giggled and kissed

"They kiss now?" I muttered to Louis as we walked into the house.

"All the fucking time. Ever since their first kiss they are always kissing." Louis muttered I giggled.

"It's cute though... Don't you think so?" I said he reached the door and opened it.

"It just makes me think of you." He said looking down at me, my stomach turned.. He's such a sweetheart.

---

"Pizza's here!" Harry calls up the stairs. Louis pauses his game of FIFA with Niall and gets up pulling me up. We rush down the steps. As soon as we enter the room Iris glares at me.

"Mmm Pepperoni." Louis says taking a slice out.

I took a slice and sat down with Kate and Harry. Louis looks over at me but turns to Niall.

The dinner conversation was dry, hardly any effort was put in.

"Alright well... I'm going home. I'm tired.. Harry, thank you for dinner. Nice seeing you all." I said I pecked Harry's cheek as a thank you and hugged Niall I got a warm hug from Kate and stopped at Louis.

"C'mon, I'll drive you home." He says I nodded.

Following Louis out to his car he didn't say a word.

When I slid into the seat, I put the belt across.

Louis started the car after buckling in and pulled out of the stone driveway.

The drive to my house was silent. He pulled up in front of my house.

"Um thanks for the ride home." I said I reached over unbuckling when Louis put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in, our lips met and tangled. I pulled away after a moment.

"Come inside." I demanded he got out. I took his hand and pulled him towards the house I quickly unlocked the door and pushed it open. I walked in taking off my shoes.

"Mais." Louis whispered tapping on my back I looked up at him he pointed to the other pair of shoes.. Michael Kors shoes. I heard plates being stacked and I quickly stood up straight

"Go up in my room." I whispered

"who is it? Should I be worried?" He whispered back I shook my head

"I have a pretty good idea of who it is. Go, I'll meet you up there." I whispered he nodded and kissed my lips quickly. As he tip toed up the stairs I walked into the kitchen.

"Hello?" I said the strawberry blond woman turned around.

"Maisie!" She said I almost squealed

"Auntie Molly!" I rushed over hugging her.

"You've gotten taller.. Your hair is longer too." She said I smiled

"I see you haven't aged a bit." I said she laughed

"Living with your uncle Ted does that to you... He's always working out and going to the spa." She said

Auntie Molly was my life when I was a kid.. She is my Dad's younger sister... My Dad being 39 and Molly being 32. She is the coolest 32 year old I know.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I heard about that bitch you call your Mom packed up your brother and father and ran for the hills. Your father called me one day.. Saying he wanted me and Ted to come down and watch you." She said

"So where's Ted?" I asked

"North America.. Big project." She said

"Oh.. Nice.. So it's just you and me then?" I said she nodded.

"You don't have to hang around me.. Go on. Go find your laptop and your music and stuff." She said I smiled

"I hope you've made yourself at home." I said she nodded I hovered a bit but then left. I walked into my room.

"So who's Auntie Molly?" Louis asked from my desk.

"My Aunt.. From my Dad's side." I said

"So she's like your guardian now?" He said I shrugged

"Alright.. Well then you have company.. I'm just going to make myself scarce." He said

"No." I said he looked up at me. I locked my door. He glanced down at the lock then up at my eyes.

"I'm not going to let this moment go to waste." I said

"What moment?" He asked

"This one." I said I started towards him. He looked up at me.

Sitting on my office chair I pushed it back against the wall and straddled him placing a leg on each side of him. I bit my lip this is what I was waiting for.. I slid my hands up his chest he took his lip between his teeth. He put his hands on my hips. I put mine on his collar bones.. I kissed his neck and rocked my hips he moaned I covered his mouth..

"We gotta stay quiet.. Molly is downstairs." I said he nodded I took my hand off his mouth. I adjusted myself on his lap and he groaned I covered his mouth he took my hand off and laced his fingers with it

"Be quiet." I whispered

"Be gentle." He whispered and leaned forwards. Kissing my neck and collar bone he pulled my hips up against him we both quietly moaned. I saw my opportunity I kissed him. Our heads tilted

Our lips parted just for a moment, long enough for me to get my top over my head. He looked up at me his eyes so blue they made him look so innocent.

"Stop looking at me like that" I said

"Like what?" He asked smiling

"You look so innocent.. Just.." I shook my head and leaned in.. The need for Louis was growing with each minute.

He lifted me up and laid down.. His body between my legs I pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it off the side.

He pulled down my tights and brought my thong down with them, I slid his belt off and took off his jeans. I rolled on top of him.. Straddling him. I remembered the pleasure we both went through the last time we were in this position.

"Mais.. Condom." He said

"Right." I said

"Do you have any?" He asked

"I took some from Alex's room a while back." I said I reached into my drawer. I grabbed the silver packet and gave it to Louis. He reached under the blankets removing his boxers. I looked at my door while he was putting it on. Making sure the door was locked. It was.

"Ready?" He said I nodded he went to roll on top of me when I pushed him down. I straddled him.

"Oh so you're in charge?" He said I shrugged. He smiled.

"Just position yourself correctly, don't drop down too hard or we'll both be howling out for Auntie." He said I nodded. I was nervous as I positioned myself above Louis' sex.

My bra was still on and Louis didn't make a move to change that, he knew how I felt. I positioned him and slowly went down Louis hand shot up to my mouth. I worked up a pattern, this felt good. Louis leaned his head back into the pillow I covered his mouth. He sat up out stomachs touching I still rocked my hips, he put his hands in my hair behind my ears and brought his lips to mine. Out of breath we pulled away... I felt a small bit of sweat line my hair line.

---

I laid beside Louis.. My arm across his stomach my read rested on his chest.

"I understand why you're so tired after sex now." I said

"It's hard being in control." He said

"That was by far our best." I said

"I can't help but disagree." He said

"Then what time do you think was the best?" I asked

"Our first time." He said I smiled tiredly

"Why? I was rubbish." I said

"You were so... Nervous but excised.. It was great to feel like we had a bond after that..." He said

"Bonded by a secret." I sighed

"Mais.. I'm sorry I fucked things up with you and Ashton." He said I looked up at him.

"You didn't fuck anything up.. If anything you helped me realize that we weren't a match." I said

"I just can't help but feel guilty." He says

"You apologize to me too much." I pointed out

"Because I've had a lot to apologize for.." He said I looked into his eyes as they grew soft, I leaned down and pecked his lips.

"All is forgiven." I said he smiled and pulled me against him.

"Thank you Mais."

Author's note: SO SORRY it took me so long to update.. It's just I've been real busy with Christmas shit.. I have a really big family and they all came down to where I live so I've been spending time with them.. I'm going to try and keep updating like I used to! Thank you for reading!!