Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

10. TEN

Maisie's POV

I woke up and felt Louis arms still around me. I looked at the clock, I my eyes still hadn't adjusted

I got out of Louis' arms he grunted in dis approval rolling over in his sleep I walked over picking up the digital clock as my eyes adjusted. Holy shit! We had missed science!

"Oh shit Louis!" I said I rushed over to the bed putting on my panties.

"Louis. Get up." I said

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting up.

"We missed science! We're going to be late for our last class." I said

"Don't worry Mais it'll be alright." He said

"Louis I've never been late before." I said

"Mais.. C'mere." He said I sat down on the bed Louis tucked a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Calm down take a breather.. Science is over in 16 minutes.. Then there's the 10 minutes between classes and that give us 26 minutes to get dressed and get there." He said I nodded

"If you wanna go back.." He said pulling we closer.

"Louis..." I said putting my hand against his chest.

"Don't go.. Stay." He whispered

"We have to go." I said he shook his head letting go of me and laying back facing his head away from me.

"Louis." I grunted

He didn't say anything..

"Fine... I guess I'll go.. By myself.." I said he turned around catching my arm before I could get up he pulled me down wrapping his arms around me holding me down pinning my wrists down.

"You're not going anywhere." He said I tried to move but he just held tighter.

"Louis.. We have to go." I said he shook his head he leaned down, kissing, it felt like he was making out with my neck it felt so good his lips curling against the soft skin of my neck moving his head his fluffy hair tickling me.

"Lou.." I moaned not able to finish his name.

"Still want to go to school?" He whispered against my neck. He kissed again hitting my sweet spot I bucked my hips with a loud gasp. Louis sucked harder.

"I thought I.... Told you not to l-leave marks..?" I said uneasily.

"There's this thing.." He says and pecks my neck he moved his face up look me in the eyes. "It's called foundation.. It covers it up." He says

"Well.. I don't have any" I said Louis let my wrists go

He sat up.

"I'll check if Lottie has any" he said he got up walking out of the room boxers only.

I sat up Louis' shirt bunching up. I reached down grabbing my bra and putting it on under the shirt. Louis walked back in and handed me a container.

"I think that's it.. You're about the same skin tone." He said I nodded thanking him. I walked into the bathroom and moved my hair out of the way and gasped.. Louis had left multiple hickeys all over my neck.

I sighed in frustration. I applied the foundation powder and stood back.. Good they were covered. I went back out and saw Louis picking his jeans up off the floor putting them on.

"I'm going to need that shirt." He said I sighed smiling.

I took the shirt off and tossed it to him he caught it and raked my body.

"Hey.. Don't stare!" I grumbled

He smirked not apologizing. I pulled on my jeans and top.

I met Louis in the bathroom and brushed my hair as he fixed his.

"Ready?" He asked

"Yeah" I said we walked out of his room. The door started to unlock Louis pushed me up the steps running behind me. We got into his room and he closed the door as the front door opened.

We heard giggling

"Is that..?" Louis didn't finish his question he threw open his door

He walked down the stairs and I walked behind him hesitantly

We walked into the kitchen and saw Lottie with 3 girls I didn't know.

"Lottie?!" Louis yelled

"Oh shit! Why are you home?" She asked

"Umm" Louis said Lottie looks at me and smirks

"I see" she said I felt my face getting warm.

"That is not what happened. You know I'm with Eleanor" Louis lied

"And what are you doing with my friend's sisters?" Louis added

"What? They're my friends Louis." She said Louis sighed

"Harry, Niall and Zayn are going to kill me." He said

"Why?" Lottie asked

"Because their sisters skipped school and came to my house!" Louis raised his voice

"They won't be mad." A brunette haired girl said

"Gemma. They will you guys are in grade 8 I mean what's so bad about that?" Louis says

"Harry skipped in grade 8" Gemma says

"So did Niall" a blonde haired girl said

"Yea. I know I was with them." Louis said

"Then why are you mad at us?" Gemma asked

"Because it screws up your education! Look at me I'm barely passing" Louis said

"Bullshit Louis. You're in Enriched English."

"By luck Lotts." Louis says

I stood awkwardly as Louis and Lottie went back and forth.

"So.. Why aren't you in school then?" Lottie asked it went silent.

"Maisie wasn't feeling well, I took her here to fix her up." Louis said

"Oh and what? Did you fix her with your magical penis?" She asked

"Can you get off the subject of my penis? That is not what happened. Plus we are going back now because she was just hungry." Louis said

"Oh.. Ok Louis." Lottie says making it obvious she didn't believe him.

"Listen, you don't tell anyone me and Mais were here I won't tell mom you skipped and I'll buy you that purse you've wanted." Louis said

"Deal." Lottie said shooting out her hand Louis took it shaking it.

As we were leaving I heard Lottie's friends talking.

"Your brothers so hot."

"I know!"

"Ew no he's not."

"They're so cute together."

"That's not his girlfriend.. I wish.. They're just friends." Lottie said

I smiled to myself.. Quickly frowning because I remembered Louis and I really AREN'T together. We didn't think of each other that way..