Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

7. SEVEN

Maisie's POV

Louis pulled up at the curb in front of my house. I sighed grabbing my school bag.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I said he looked me over.

"Hold up a second.." He said I relaxed into my seat again;

"Is there more to this family issue than you're letting me know?" He asked I shook my head. He looked ahead again and then back at me once more.

"If you need anything or to need to go anywhere.. Just text me. I'll be here." He said I nodded.

"Thank you." I said I leaned over pecking his cheek.

"I'll text you when I get home." He said I nodded I got out of the car and found the spare key under a flower pot and opened the door. There was only one lamp lit. I put my bag and jacket on my hook and walked into the kitchen. I got a glass of water and stood leaning against the counter. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I gulped down my water nervously, relief crossed over me when I saw Alex. He walked into the room looking sober..

"Hey" I said

"Hey" He returned. Alex was older than me by 1 year he just flunked grade 12 last year and had to do it again. Luckily he's in none of my classes.. I would be SO embarrassed.. He goes into the freezer and grabs a tub of chocolate ice cream.

"Mom is pissed at you.." He said I nodded

"Figured she'd be." I said

"Do you even know how late it is?" He asked I shook my head

"Maisie.. It's like 1am." He said

"No way.. I went to the football game at the school and went to a friends right after I mean I couldn't have been gone that late." I said

"Why would I lie?" He asked I checked his eyes

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Checking to see if you are high." I said

"I'm not like that anymore I'm trying to stay clean." He said

"Why?" I asked

"I wanna join the football team, I'm friends with the captain and he said he could get me on the team because a player is moving away" He said..

"Louis Tomlinson?" I asked he nodded

"So you're quitting drugs to join the football team?" I asked he nodded I smiled I had to thank Louis later. This was happening because I told Louis about Alex's problems. He got kicked off the team a few years ago due to doing drugs.. Now, Louis was helping him stop by getting him a spot on the team he was also helping me as well. I got my old brother back.. I smiled and hugged Alex he chuckled wrapping one arm around my back he pecked the top of my head.

"I'm so happy for you Alex." I said

"Thanks Mae." (May) I smiled at the use of my old nickname.

"I got to get to sleep.. I hope you get that spot." I said and walked out of the kitchen. I walked into my room and felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out;

"Got home safe.. How's everything at home? :) -L" I smiled

"Good. Just about to change into pjs.. You? :)"

"Pretty good. Lottie and the girls haven't said anything to me yet.. :/"

"Aww.. Sorry Lou.. What are our plans tomorrow? Your house or are you bored of me?"

"It's ok.. and tomorrow you're coming over.. Bill is going to be here if so I want you to be here and stay in my room with me and distract me so I don't go down and smash his face in."

"I can do that.. wait. what do you mean by "Distract"? Are you being Naughty??"

"Maaaaybe.. ;)"

"LOUIS!"

"Whaat? :P" I changed into pjs and quickly sent him a text in return.

"Don't be sending me dirty texts Mr. Tommo. Once it's out there it will ALWAYS be out there."

"Oh c'mon Mais! let go of that 8th grade "Cyber safety" lesson already!"

"It's a good lesson to hold on to!"

"It's a stupid lesson! Here I was hoping you'd dirty text me but nooooo Little Miss Cyber Safety doesn't wanna be naughty..."

"Naughty isn't how I do it."

"That's not what I thought tonight ;)"

"That was different.. you snuck up on me."

"I can still feel your fingers in my hair.."

"Louis stooop."

"The way you pulled on my hair.. your knees tucked at my sides.." I hated the fact that even though I wasn't actually talking to him and seeing his face he was still giving me tingles and butterflies in my stomach.

"Louis.."

"I just wanna kiss you again.. I wish I could kiss you in the halls.. I mean just know every time I look at you I am thinking about our kiss." I smiled at the text.

"Well restrain yourself Tomlinson.. If we kissed in public it would cause us a hell of a lot of drama. :p"

"Remind me again why we AREN'T together???"

"Because, You can't have a relationship based on JUST attraction to the appearance. It never works out."

"ohhhh.. right."

"Well Lou.. I gotta go to sleep.."

"Wait.. just.. lol.. one naughty text then i'll let you go :p"

"whyyy?"

"Because! I wanna see if you can be naughty ;)"

"It feels awkward.."

"lol, Fine.. You owe me tomorrow ;) Want me to come to your locker before Eng?" (Eng=English).

"Yeah, Don't mind Ashton.. He won't bite. :) I'll see you then! I'm tired. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight Mais.. :)" I plugged my phone into it's charger and closed my eyes rolling onto my side and closing my eyes smiling like an Idiot...

Author's note: Hey guys, I'll probably be updated again later. So watch out for that.. and I just wanted to thank everyone who has been reading and commenting, Liking and Favoriting. It means a lot to me! THANK YOU!!!!