Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

43. FORTY-THREE

-Maisie's POV-

I woke up on my side and heard shuffling, cracking open my sleepy eyes I saw Louis leaving with his work backpack on.

I sat up when I heard the house door opens and close.

"Well, bye..." I said quietly I got up and looked around Louis' messy room. I started to pick up his dirty clothes.

I put them in a hamper and put away his laundry. I shut his closet door and made the bed.

I grabbed clothes from my bag I kept here and had a shower. I got dressed and went down the stairs. Anne wasn't here either. I sat in the kitchen alone when I heard the toilet being flushed. I looked back down at the newspaper that was in front of me.

"Hey." I looked up and saw Harry.

"Hey." I said

"Want some breakfast?" He asked opening the fridge

"Sure, you and Kate stay the night?" I asked

"No.. She went home." Harry said

"You guys get in a fight?" I asked

"No.. She's been a bit homesick lately. Sometimes I give her the house to herself so she can webcam the family and stuff." He said putting bacon down on the counter.

"Oh.." I said he unhooked a pan from the over head hooks.

"Where's Lou?" Harry asked laying the bacon in a pan.

"Work.." I said folding the paper closed. I looked up at Harry..

"Louis and I haven't had sex in like 3 weeks.. Is that bad?" I asked Harry looked up at me.

"Well, I personally have to say that I can't see a reason why he would abstain from sex with you.. Do you think there's a reason?" He asked

"I don't know.. I just think he doesn't like me anymore.." Harry raised his brows at me.

"You really think that?" Harry asked I nodded he smirked when I felt arms around me I flinched a kiss was planted on my cheek.

"Happy Valentines Day.." I turned and saw Louis wearing a head band with hearts sticking out of it. He handed me a dozen red roses.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry I forgot." I said Louis kissed my forehead.

"Babe, girls aren't supposed to buy." He said

"I know but I should have at least got you chocolates or something.." I said Louis set his back pack on the counter and opened it. He pulled out a red heart shaped box with a red silk ribbon tied around it. I looked at him.

"Now I feel guilty." I said

He rolled his eyes and hugged me. Harry chuckled behind us.

"What's so funny?" Louis asked

"She thought you didn't like her anymore mate." Harry said flipping the bacon. Louis looked at me and brought his brows together. I shrugged my shoulders.

"We'll talk about this later." He said sounding a bit angry. I nodded. He walked over and flicked the kettle on.

"Sorry." Harry mouthed to me.

"It's okay." I mouthed back.

I walked up to Louis' room and sighed walking into the bathroom. I heard Louis come into the room shutting the door, I rushed out.

"Please don't be mad." I said

"I'm not mad Mais.." Louis said sitting on the end of the bed.

"I'm hurt." He said I looked down at my hands.

"Why would you think I didn't like you anymore..?" He asked I shrugged

"It's a serious question." He said

"We haven't slept together in weeks, were never around each other anymore." I said

"Babe, that's because we're working, trying to get enough money to move in together." He said

"I just.. You felt distant." I said he stuck out his hands, I took them. He gently pulled me closer to him and hugged my waist, the side of his head against my stomach.

I put my hands in his hair lightly stroking.

"You know I love you right?" He asked

"Yeah.. I do." I said

"You know I love you more too?" I asked

"That's impossible." He said I smiled he looked up at me and kissed my stomach I smiled I pushed his shoulders down.

"Mais, Harry's downstairs." Louis said

"I heard him leaving when you came up, he's gone." I said he smirked and sat up kissing me. I smiled against his lips.

He slid his hands under my shirt grabbing the clasp of my bra when his phone started to ring. He pulled away from my lips with a sigh.

"Can't I ever get a break?" He asked as he looked at the screen.

"It's my boss." He said rolling his eyes

"Answer it." I said he answered his phone and took hold of his knee.

"What? Someone broke in? Who would break in to a coffee shop?"

"Vandalize? Really? Listen.. I'm sorry I'm busy right n- you'll fire me? Fine. I'll be there in a few." Louis hung up and looked at me and whined resting his forehead on mine.

"Just go babe, I'll still be here when you get back." I said he nodded and kissed me one more time.

"I'll be back in an hour!" He said as he left. I heard him leave through the front door and took out my phone and called Molly.

"Hello?"

"Molly? Hey it's Maisie." I said

"Oh Maisie! Where have you been!" She said with a giggle

"Trying to be authoritative?" I joked

"Maybe. Where are you?" She asked

"I'm at Louis'.." I said drawing invisible shapes in Louis' duvet in front of me.

"You better not be making babies missy." She said

"I'm not!" I said giggling

"Bring him over for dinner again, I could use a little entertainment." She said

"Molly! Ew. He's like over 10 years younger than you.. And my boyfriend!" I said giggling

"Honey.. That doesn't change the fact that he is H to the O to the T." Molly said

"Are you drunk?" I asked

"Nope. So dinner.. Tomorrow?"

"Fine." I said

"Oh! Goody! See you then!" She said we said our goodbyes and hung up. I sat back in the bed and waited for Louis.. But I didn't last long before I was falling asleep as the sun went down.

I woke up to the door opening and I sat up. Louis came in and gave me a small smile as he came over

"That was more than an hour." I pointed out.

"I'm sorry baby.. But guess what?" He said

"What?"

"It's not midnight so it's still Valentine's day so we can still have Valentine's Sex." He said I giggled he took off his shirt and climbed onto the bed. Pulling my legs so I was close to him he pushed my shirt off and bent down kissing my neck. I moaned lightly, tightening my legs around his waist.

He kissed my collar bone before his lips finally met mine.

I reached behind his back lowering my legs and put my hands on his back as he hovered over me, I slid my hands onto his perfect bum. He smiled against my lips. Removing my pants easily I rolled him over, straddling his waist. I put my hands on his chest and leaned down kissing all over it.

"Oh, before I forget.." I said sitting up straight again still straddling Louis' waist

"What?" He asked

"We're having dinner with Molly tomorrow." I said he nodded

"You just had to show me off didn't you?" He asked sitting up I put my hands on his shoulder looking down at him

"If you don't like it, tell me to stop." I said

"Never." He said I pushed his shoulders down and attacked his chest and neck with kisses. I rocked my hips causing him to moan, I got rid of his jeans, rocking my hips and kissing his neck once more he started to moan

I kissed his lips lightly, he pushed me off of him onto my back, I looked at him out if breath

He rolled on top of me once more, Moaning uncontrollably as he kissed all over my neck. I put my hand down his boxers grabbing his length he slumped onto me breathing heavily. I started to thrust my hand as he tensed up and moaned and groaned. He reached down and palmed me over my panties I gasped. Thrusting harder he pressed down harder. I felt my walls closing in. I slowed my hand on Louis' length he pulled me closer to him.

I pulled of his boxers..

"Haven't had enough?" He asked

"3 weeks." I said he removed my panties. I waited impatiently as he put the condom on.

I put my legs around him. Had kissed me as he pushed in I moaned and kissed at his neck. Our stomachs sliding against each other each thrust, Louis' head was over my shoulder the side of his head against mine damp with sweat. I moaned and clawed at his back. Within minutes I had reached my climax followed by Louis.

Breathing heavily beside me he laughed to himself, I looked over at him

"What's so funny?" I asked

"Nothing.." He said smiling up at the ceiling. I pulled the sheet up to my chest and slid over to him. Laying beside him, the sheet hung low on his waist I rubbed circles on his chest with my finger tip.

"Nervous to start school again?" I asked he flicked his eyes over the ceiling..

"I don't know." He said lowly

"I'm sure you'll do fine." I said

"I won't be captain anymore." He said

"That doesn't change the fact that you're an awesome footballer." I said

"Thanks babe." He said