Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

46. FORTY-SIX

Maisie's POV

"It says.." Kate looked up from the test at me then Harry, she looked down at the test again

"Positive!" She said I cheered with her Harry stood there staring forward.

"C'mon! Celebrate Harry! We're pregnant!" Kate said cheering

Harry gave her a worried look.

"What's wrong?" Kate asked

"What is everyone going to think?" Harry asked

Kate glanced over at me.

"We aren't even married.. Or engaged.. We're 18 and just graduated." Harry said

"Who gives a shit what all those people think Harry? What only matters to me is you, this baby and the fact that what I'm carrying.." She trailed off taking Harry's hand and putting it on her stomach.

"Is going to be a piece of both of us and if he or she is anything like you everyone will love them." Kate said Harry began to smile.

"We can't tell anyone yet though. We have to wait. We'll schedule an appointment secretly." Kate said

"I'll do that. Anne comes here all the time.. If the doctors office called and she answered it'd be bad." I said

"Thank you.." Harry said I nodded

"I'll take the box and receipt and everything back with me so she doesn't find it." I said Kate went into the bathroom grabbing the box and putting the test back into it. I put the box and receipt into the drugstore bag and into my purse.

"Text me the day that works for you guys. I have to stop at Anne's and grab my bag and get more clean clothes before Louis gets home." I said Kate hugged me tightly

"Thank you." She said I nodded Harry kissed my cheek leaning in to hug me.

"Take care of her Harry." I said walking out. I rushed down to my car and got back to Anne's. I noticed she wasn't home still. I walked up the stairs and gathered my dirty clothing. I stuffed the drug store bag in one of Louis' hoodies on the top shelf. If was warm weather he didn't need them. I grabbed all my stuff and headed out. I drove down to my house and walked in Molly was watching tmz and saw the bag she groaned

"Laundry day again?" She asked I nodded

"I still have last week's down there.. Help me a bit?" She asked I nodded

"Sure. I'll help you put a load on then I have to pack and go." I said she got up and I followed her into the laundry room.

Louis' POV

I pulled up at Anne's. Getting out of my car I grabbed my backpack and used my key to get in.

I went straight upstairs

"Mais?" I said walking into the room. She wasn't there I sighed. I unpacked my bag and got a text on my phone.

"Hey it's Fiona.. I got your number from one of the guys on your team.. I just wanted to invite you out tonight. Bon fire at the beach. :)" I looked at the screen.

I thought about going or waiting for Maisie.

After about 15 minutes and no Maisie I got up and went into my closet, I grabbed my grey hoodie and pulled it off the shelf, as it un-folded in my hand a bag fell out landing on the floor. I looked down at it. I reached down picking up the bag. I set my hoodie on the bed and opened the bag, I pulled out the receipt.

My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat. I frantically reached into the bag again find the box, I shook it. Something rattled inside. I opened it. I pulled out the white stick the cap on the end. It was used.. I wasn't sure if I wanted to check on the other side.. I twisted it in my fingertips and saw the results. I stared down at the test. I mean how could she be pregnant? We use condoms every time we have sex.. Why wouldn't she tell me? I felt faint and caught myself on the bed post.

We're so fucked.

Maisie's POV

I walked up the stairs of Anne's. Opening the door to Louis and I's room. I saw his stuff on the floor by the bed and heard movement beside me. Louis sat in the chair against the wall.

"Hey." I said

"Hey." He said quietly not looking up at me

"Something wrong?" I asked

"I don't know. Is there?" He asked

I put my bag down on the floor

"What's wrong?" I asked

"When were you going to tell me about this?" He asked finally looking up at me. My mouth opened wide. Between Louis' finger tips was the white and blue pregnancy test.

My heart stopped.

"Louis.. I..." I was at a loss of words. I told Kate and Harry I wouldn't tell anyone.. Does that count Louis?

"You're pregnant?" He asked I sighed

"How is that even possible? We use condoms." He said

"It's not mine." I said

"Nice try. Then why would it be here?" He asked

"Do you really think I'm pregnant? You said it yourself. We use condoms." I said

"Are you cheating on me?" He said looking in a panic

"No!" I said "I could never! I told you it isn't mine.."

He stood up from the chair and unlocked his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Calling Anne." He said I rushed forwards taking his phone.

"No! You can't." I said

"What else can we do? You're pregnant and we can't support a baby financially." He said I sighed

"The test isn't mine Louis.." I said

"Then who's is it?"

Oh please forgive me Kate..

"Kate's." I said his mouth dropped into an O.

"Katelyn's pregnant!" He said I covered his mouth.

"Sh. Anne can't know.. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone." I said

"Is Harry crazy?" Louis said

"I don't know how it happened.." I said

"Obviously they weren't using protection." Louis said

"You can't say anything. Ok?"

"Mais. She's my cousin." Louis said

"Exactly! Her and Harry don't want anyone to know." I said he sighed

"Promise you won't say anything?" I asked

"I promise." He said after a few moments of hesitation.

"Thank you." I said

"Oh! That reminds me." I said I looked down at Louis' phone. I dug into my pocket finding the piece of paper. I dialled the number I wrote on it.

"What are you doing?" He asked

I held up my finger he rolled his eyes. I flicked his nose.

When an assistant answered the phone I read the sentence I wrote on the paper to her.

In a few moments when everything was sorted and organized I hung up Louis' phone and handed it to him.

"Again.. Why do you get to know?" He asked

"I accidentally saw the test." I said

"How far along is she?" He asked I shrugged

"We don't know yet. I'll keep you filled in if you promise not to say anything." I said he nodded.

"Okay. Getting off that subject.. How was school?" I asked her

"Oh that reminds me! Wanna go to a Bon fire tonight?" He asked

"Who's throwing it?" I asked

"Some people from my team I think." He said I looked up at him. His hopeful eyes made it impossible to say no.

"Sure." I said

"Dress warm, the nights are getting colder by the water." He said I nodded he pulled the grey hoodie I hid the test in over his head.

"We have to hide that again so Anne doesn't find it." I said he nodded

"Get a sweater, I'll hide it." He said I nodded I walked into the closet. I went through my hoodies but instead pulled one of Louis' off the shelf. I walked out and he chuckled

"How many people are going?" I asked as we left.

"I have no idea." He said I nodded

He opened my door for me and I turned around and kissed him lightly.

"I've been waiting to do that all day." I said he chuckled

---

The Bon fire was packed. A lot of people were there. A huge fire was in the middle by the water. People had drinks and were playing music. Louis took my hand I squeezed it not wanting to lose him in the crowed.

We managed to clear to crowded area and make it to the drink table.

"Beer?" He asked offering it to me I took it thanking him. He grabbed a bottle of water.

"Aren't you gunna have one?" I asked

"Sober driving.. Didn't you listen in school?" He asked I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Louis! You made it!" I turned at the same time as Louis to see a very pretty blonde girl, her hair went down to her breasts and was perfectly straight (She can probably thank a flat iron for that) and she had dark brown eyes. She wore a pair of skintight ripped red jeans a black crop top and a hoodie overtop undone exposing her stomach. I immediately didn't like her.

"I told you I was coming didn't I?" Louis said as she approached us.

"Maisie this is Fiona, Fiona this is Maisie my girlfriend." I was happy Louis made that title known in our first few minutes.

"Girlfriend.. Cool. Hey." she greeted me

"Sup." I said awkwardly

Louis pulled me against his side sensing my nervousness.

I jumped when a bunch of guys ran over cheering and hollering, the music changed and they charged away I looked up at Louis who was looking down at me.

"I wanna go home." I said he laughed and swung me out. "C'mon, just dance." He said pulling me back into his chest. I groaned.

"Don't make me throw you into the water." Louis said. Fiona took my beer from my hand and sashayed off I stared after her.

"She doesn't like you right?" I asked

"Don't be jealous.." He said

"I'm not being jealous. I'm being cautious." I said he laughed and swung me out again.

"How many people do you know so far?" I asked

"About 50 people.." He said

"Really? That's not a lot.." I said

"Unless you can't all the people in my lecture cause that'd be about 500-600 people then." He said I shook my head

"No they don't count."

The people around he were partying hard, probably all drunk and high. Louis laughed at me noticing my worried and bothered look.

"Loosen up a bit babe." He said I looked up at him

"Don't be mean because I'm un-social.." I said he laughed harder.

"Ass." I said he smiled and leaned down locking his lips with mine. I put my hands on his jaw, he gripped my hips. Pulling our waists together as our kisses deepened. Man.. Do I ever miss my boyfriend when he's been gone all day.

He slid his hands onto my bum and I smiled onto his lips.

He pulled away slowly.

"Please don't ever leave me." I said he smiled

"Gotta pay the bills somehow." He said

"I don't just mean going to school but don't leave me.. Ever. I don't know what I'd do if you ever dumped me." I said

"You don't have to worry about that because it's not going to happen." He said I smiled and kissed him again.

"So, as I'm running with the keys the cop is hollering and running after me, I climbed a fence and that was the end of the chase due to him not being able to get his fat ass up and over!" A guy named Will finished his story. The group laughed Louis chuckled making his stomach shake, I leaned back into it as we sat by a smaller fire with a group of Louis' friends.

"What about you Tommo? Any good stories?" He asked Louis. I looked up at him, he smirked

"Well.. There was this one time.. I walked into a shop downtown.. I hadn't gotten my allowance from my mother.. I picked up a few candy bars and an energy drink. I walked right by the cashier and he chased me out the door and around the block until I lost him jumping a fence into someone's backyard." Louis said

"How old we're you?" Fiona asked

"About 14." He says

"Young.. Good time to start." Will says the others chuckle.

"I have to go to the washroom." I whispered to Louis.

"Alright, c'mon." He said we got up.

"Where you going?" Fiona whined

"Washroom break." Louis says

They all laughed.

"Jeez, I try to be discreet around here." I mumbled to him he chuckled

"They aren't that bad are they?" He asked

"We just spent that last half an hour talking about stealing stuff." I said he nodded biting his lip.

"I'm sorry I know they're your friends.." I said

"No. It's good to know your opinion." He said I took his hand tightly.

We reached the bathroom.

"I'll be quick." I said running into the lady's room. I quickly did my business and washed my hands. Walking back out, Louis took my hand

"C'mon. Were going home." He said

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Eleanor is here." He said

"What? They invited her?" I asked

"Yeah. Where did we park?" He asked

"I don't know." I said

"Fuck."

"Who cares if she's here? Were here having fun. These are your friends. Let's not let her presence change our lives." I said he looked back at me from towing me towards the parking lot.

"You wanna stay?" He asked

"If you do." I said

"Here's the plan. We go back there and if she tries to talk to us we ignore her." He said

"Good plan." I said he kissed my forehead and we walked back towards the group of people only to see Eleanor there.

"Fuck." Louis groaned

"We can always go.." I said and he started to laugh.

---

Louis stopped in front of the house, we got up and met around the front of the car holding hands.

He towed me up the steps and into our room, I took off my pants and took off my shirt from under the hoodie keeping it on. I crawled into the bed.

And Louis walked out wearing his boxers.

"Like that hoodie?" He asked I nodded

"A lot."

"It looks good on you."

"Thanks."

"You should wear my clothes more often."

"Are you being flirty just cause you want to have sex?" I said he chuckled and dropped down onto my stomach. His head on my stomach her hugged me around the waist. Our legs tangled and I lightly put my hands in his hair, massaging his scalp the way he liked it.

He unlinked his arms around my back and slid up my torso, leaning on his elbows he leaned down, our noses brushing.

"Louis." I groaned

He whined and kissed my jaw.

"Go to sleep." I said he laughed and kissed my neck. I curled my toes, biting my lip.

He kissed below my chin and up my jaw. Kissing the corner of my mouth. I caught his bottom lip in my teeth he whimpered

I let it go. He gave me a pouty look. I kissed the tip of his nose. He puckered his lips, I flicked them.

"Ow." He whined I put my hand over his face shoving him away, he rolled off of me.

"You suck. I remember a few nights ago... YOU wanted sex." He said

"I'm tired boo." I said

"I'm not." He said rolling onto his side propping his head up on his elbow.

"I know how to wake up up.." He side and slowly slid his hand up my bare thigh.

"Louis." I said catching his wrist.

"Shutting me out only makes me want you more." He whispered against my hair giving me goosebumps.

"You have goosebumps.. I can feel them." He said

"Shut up." I said

"I missed you today." He said

"I missed you too." I said

"It's so weird being away from you like that." He said

"Get used to it. When you become a famous footballer you'll travel. I'll be waiting at home." I said

"I'd bring you with me." He said

"Not aloud."

"Then I'll sneak you in my suitcase." He said

"Dork." I said

"Meanie." He said I looked over at him and he pouted sticking out his bottom lip and everything.

"Stop. It's too cute." I said he kept doing it.

"Louis." I said he smiled and buried his face in my neck, I smiled to myself.

"I love you so much." I said he found my hand lacing our fingers.

"I love you so so much more." He said I squeezed his hand and turned towards Louis, putting our foreheads together.

I stared into his eyes as he looked back.

"We should get married." He said I was completely taken back.. That was totally random and not something Louis would say

"Why?" I asked

"I don't know. We love each other." He said

"We're too young." I said

"What's "too young" these days anyways.. Kids are smoking and doing drugs, Harry and Kate are having a baby.. I want you and only you." He said

"Louis.." I trailed off

"You don't have to worry Mais. I'm not proposing to you." He laughed I smiled

"I like how we are now.. All that matters is that you're here and with me." I said he pecked my lips.

"Wouldn't want to be anywhere else."