Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

47. FORTY-SEVEN

(CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING!!!!)

Maisie's POV

The next morning Louis left for school and I laid in bed for a half an hour cuddling his pillow. I heard my phone ringing and rolled over, grabbing it.

"Hey Mais, it's Harry.. Um can you come over?" Harry's rough morning voice said

"Yeah sure, everything okay?" I asked

"Just come over. It's hard to explain.." He said

"I'll be over soon." I said I got out of bed and kept Louis' hoodie on slipping on some legging and a pair of toms. I brushed my hair and put it into a pony tail and grabbed my purse heading out.

I got into my car and drove over to Harry and Kate's as fast as I could. I went up the elevator and walked down the hall finding their door. I unlocked the door and walked in shutting the door behind me. Harry came out his blue pj pants hanging low on his waist, shirtless and his hair was a mess. He looked like he just woke up.

"Just woke up?" I asked

"Been up all night actually." He said I patted his back.

"Is it Kate or did you just want me to tuck you in?" He chuckled

"I called you to help me out here.. Kate has been throwing up and stuff all night. I've been trying to comfort her but every time I go near her she starts to yell at me." He said

"Get used to it.. That's the hormones." I said he nodded

"Make her some tea, I'll go see if I can help her." I said

"Ok." He said shuffling into the kitchen. I found their bedroom and I heard Kate in the bathroom.

"Kate?" I said gently poking my head into the room

"Maisie?" She said

"I'm here." I said I rubbed soothing circles in her back which was sweaty.

"Do you know how far along you are?" I asked she sat back from the toilet.

"The last time Harry and I had se without a condom was about 4 weeks ago." She said

"What were you guys thinking not using a condom?" I asked

"We didn't have any and you know boys once they get heated they can't stop." She said

"Where were you?" I asked

"The bathroom at a restaurant." She said I giggled she laughed

"Classy." I said she laughed but then started to throw up again leaning over the toilet

"Why are you so sick?" I wondered aloud

"Cause I'm pregnant." She said in an "isn't it obvious?" tone.

"I'll be right back." I said I got up and walked into the kitchen I saw Harry sitting at the table.

"How is she?" He asked

"I don't know, I'm wondering if I should go to the store see if I can find some stuff." I said he nodded

"I don't know what to get her though.." I said he groaned putting his hands through his hair.

"We can't so this Mais.. Were just kids. We need help from someone experienced." Harry said I nodded

"What about your mom?" I asked he shook his head

"You're going to have to tell her eventually." I said

"I know just.. Not yet." He said I was officially out of ideas.

"What about Jay?" He suggested

"Louis' mom?" I questioned he nodded

"Yeah."

"Isn't she friends with your mom?" I asked he sighed

"Look. I'll just go to the store and ask an employee." I said he nodded again.

"I've got you guys don't worry." I said he took my hand.

"Seriously Maisie.. I owe you." He said

"This is what friends do." I said he got up and grabbed his wallet.

He took out a couple bills and handed them to me.

"Here. Get he some candy and stuff too." He said I nodded he hugged me and I hugged him back putting the money in my purse.

"I'll be back as soon as I can be." I said he nodded

Louis' POV

I walked out of my class and headed to the fields.

"Hey you." Fiona said bumping me.

"Hey." I said

"How's your day been?" She asked

"Good. Yours?"

"Fine." She said

"That party last night.. Did you know she was going?"

"Know who was going?"

"Eleanor Calder."

"So you DO know her?"

"Yeah she's my ex. Complete bitch." I said holding my binder against my side.

"You think she's a bitch?"

"Yep."

"Really? She had nothing but nice things to say about you." She said

"What did she say?" I asked

"No need to worry.. Nothing but good things." She said

"Fiona." I said slightly annoyed

"Why are you letting it bother you so much?" She questioned "I thought you were with that other girl?"

"I am. I don't want Eleanor walking around and talking about me, even if it is nice things." I said Fiona sighed. I grabbed her arm and turned her towards me

"Please Fiona. I thought you were my friend." I said

"Ugh grow up Louis this isn't middle school." She said

"Exactly. You can't just drop a bomb like that and leave me hanging." I said she rolled her eyes I sighed and walked away from her.

"Louis! Wait!" She chased after me grabbing my arm. I looked down at her.

"If you aren't going to tell me, I don't want to talk about it." I said she looked around and shoved me into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked picking up my binder that had dropped from its position tucked under my arm.

"You wanna know what she said about you and your replacement for her?"

"That's what she called Maisie? That's not nice things." I said

"I said about you."

"Just tell me Fiona." I sighed

"Can I just say it's mainly stuff about your body and um.." She trailed off I put my hand through my hair

"She talked about my penis?" I asked

"Only to me and a few other girls don't worry." She said

"A few other girls?! What the fuck Fiona!"

"Louis calm down." She said

"Where's Eleanor? Do you know?" I asked

"Wait I'm not finished." She said

"Oh god.. What else is there?" I asked hesitantly

"She said you had certain skills.. Like kissing and... Stuff." She said I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Anything else?" I asked hitting my breaking point.

"She said that we should all try and get with you to prove it." Fiona said

"What the fuck is she thinking?" I grumbled

"Those are nice things." Fiona said

"Fiona she talked about my dick. How would you feel if I went around and talked about your vagina?" I snapped she curled her lips together.

"Look. I'll keep rumors from spreading the best I can but this is a big school." She said I nodded

"Thanks for telling me.." I said

"No problem." She said

"Now, I have to call Maisie before this stuff gets to her." I said taking out my phone.

"Before you call her.." Fiona said I sighed and looked up. Great did she miss something? She leaned up gently putting her hands on my face and locked her lips with mine, I recoiled moving away

"What the hell?" I hissed at her wiping my mouth.

"Tell her I'm sorry but I had to do it at least once." She said and rushed out of the bathroom.

I stayed in there a few moments my phone out. Fuck this. I'm not calling Maisie, I'll tell her face to face.

Maisie's POV

I returned from the drug store with medicine and candy and other stuff for Kate like a big fluffy pillow and heating pad.

"Thank you." Harry said quietly when with the help of the fluffy pillow and heating pad Kate went to sleep.

"You better get some sleep too." I said he nodded

"I'll lock up, crawl in." I said

He hugged me goodbye and I left.

I walked out of the building and got into my car. I drove back to the house. I saw Louis' black challenger in the driveway. I locked my car and the door was unlocked so I walked in,

"Louis?!" I called out. I heard footsteps and Louis came out of the hallway, walking fast and he looked determined he walked up to me and put his hand on the back of my neck pulling our lips together. He kissed with anger and huge amounts of need and desperation. I pulled away

"What happened?" I asked he shook his head and leaned in again, I dropped my purse on the ground and he scooped up my legs, I wrapped them around his waist, he put my back against the wall. I put my hands on his jaw. Getting extremely turned on by this passionate encounter I was very out of breath.

"I need you. Now." He said I nodded out of breath, he carried me up the stairs and closed his door locking it behind my back, he laid me down on the bed hovering over me. He sat up taking off his shirt leaning back down to kiss me. I put my hands on his back. He removed my shirt and leaned down, kissing my neck and stomach I moaned regaining my breath. He kissed reaching the waistband of my jeans unbuttoning them and pulling them down. He leaned back up planting a sloppy but hot kiss on my lips.

I kicked off my jeans and started to unbutton his jeans. He got rid of his and pulled me close to him, his skin giving off so much heat.

"This what you came home from school for?" I asked out of breath as he took off my panties after removing his boxers. I grabbed a condom ripping the packet open, he took the silver packet from me.

"Something like that." He said and pushed into me I moaned loudly he planted his hands beside me I put mine around and onto his back.

He kissed me and tucked his head beside mine, I scratched down his back causing him to hiss over my shoulder.

I tried not to scratch his back not wanting to hurt him but he was being so amazing. I bit my lip and kissed at his neck.

He moaned into my hair. He leaned back up locking our lips. His hair tickled my forehead. I bit his lower lip.

---

Louis collapsed onto my chest after we both had reached our climaxes. He rolled off of me, I pulled the soft sheet up over my waist as Louis threw out the condom. The sheet clung low on Louis' damp skin.

"Fuck.. I wish you'd miss me at school more often." I said he chuckled and took my hand under the sheet.

"I wish that was it babe." He said

"Why what happened?" I asked he looked up at the ceiling like he always did.

"What is it?" I said rolling onto my side.

"Fiona.. She told me that Eleanor was talking about us at the party negative things about you but apparently she talked highly of my penis and other skills.." he said

"I don't blame her.. You have a lovely penis babe." I said

He cracked a smile at that but it disappeared a second later.

"Something else bothering you?"

"After she told me all of those things.. She um.. Kissed me." He said

"Oh.." I said I leaned down and kissed his shoulder.

"You aren't mad?"

"How could I be? I mean after she kissed you, you came home and slept with me so.. That proves something." I said he chuckled

"And I can't blame her for the kissing either.. Your lips are so irresistible." I said

"And?" He said I smiled

"Puffy."

"And?"

"Soft." I said brushing my finger along his bottom lip

"And?"

"Kissable." I said pecking his lips

"And?" He pushed for more

I smirked

"Tasty." I said and put my lips around his bottom lip biting it. I sucked on it lightly letting it go.

He bit it.

"You really know how to turn me on don't you?" He said

"You make it easy." I said putting my hand on his stomach.

He turned his head looking at me, I didn't look into his eyes I kept my eyes focused on my hand as I slowly moved it down towards his lower region. I pushed the sheet down lower and he groaned as I grabbed ahold of him.

"Once wasn't enough?" He asked

"I don't know, you tell me." I said started to work my hand he moaned I looked at him eyes held shut tight and his hands clenched into fists.

I leaned down at kissed his lips gently. I took my hand away from him he sighed out the breath he was holding I laughed at him

"You think it's funny seeing me like that?" He said I giggled and yawned

"It's not funny!" He said and started to laugh with me. I kissed his forehead.

"I'm gunna go shower, coming?" He asked I looked into his eyes he sat up and slipped on his boxers.

"Suit yourself." He said he walked into the bathroom and started the shower, I laid down a moment. I smiled yo myself and wrapped the sheet around me and walked into the bathroom. Louis was behind the curtain. I quietly went in behind the curtain and put my hands around his torso putting my cheek against his back.

He chuckled I kissed his dripping back and he turned around water dripping down his face.

"I probably look like Alice Cooper." I said thinking about my mascara running

"Actually, you look perfect." He said I smiled he pecked my lips.

"My perfect girl." He said I threw my arms around his neck and locked my lips with his. I truly was in love with him. Head over heels.

He smiled against my lips.

"Hey.." He said against my lips

"What?" I said against his

"We're kissing in the rain." He said I giggled and he pulled me against him.

"I love you." He said