Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

41. FORTY-ONE

Hehe

Maisie's POV

"Hey guys" I say walking into Harry and Kate's apartment. They had given me and Louis each a key. They were cuddled up on the couch.

"Hey Maisie, what brings you here?" Kate asked I sighed as I plopped down on their couch.

"Louis' at work, I'm bored." I said

"Didn't you get a job?" Harry asked

"It's Saturday.. So I won't start until Monday." I said

"Oh.. So you guys both have full college scholarships but you choose to do small jobs?" Harry asked

"No, Louis' going to college. We're going for a tour tomorrow cause he's off." I said

"Cool."

"Do you guys have jobs?" I asked

"Harry works from home." Kate said

"Doing what?" I asked

"I'm an assistant for some big shot lawyer." He said

"That's gotta bring on lots." I said

"It does, I should hook you up with a job, while Lou's in college." He said

"That'd be awesome." I said he nodded

"Consider it done." He smiled

"Thanks" I said

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll be right back." Harry said kissing Kate's temple. He got up and fixed his tshirt as he left the room.

"You two seem really tight, moving in bring you two closer?" I asked she nodded

"Yeah, him working at home is nice too. I can still pop in and have a chat or bring him a snack." She said

I thought it over. I really did miss Louis when he was gone. I didn't know how I was going to do it while he's at college and then his job.

"Is Louis still living at Anne's?" Kate asked

"Yeah, she is being really good to him." I said

"My cuz is like a bull. That fight with his mom.. He's not going to solve it." She said I nodded

My phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID.

"Hey babe." I answered

"Hey gorgeous, You at home?" He asked

"No, I went over to Kate and Harry's." I said

"Alright, I've got something to tell you. I'll be by soon." He said

"Alright, see you then."

"I love you." He said

"I love you too." I said I hung up after him and tucked my phone away

I heard a familiar laugh and a smile grew on my face.

Harry walked into the living room with Niall following him

"Niall!" I said I hadn't seen him in the longest time.

I hugged him

"Hey Maisie." He said

All of us were watching Criminal Minds when Louis walked in, he came up behind my chair.

"I need to talk to you." He said I nodded

He said hi to the others and pulled me into the hallway.

"What is it?" I asked

"Guess who showed up at my work today?" Louis asked

"I don't know who?" I asked

"Bill. With Phoebe." He said

"No way! Babe I'm sorry." I said

"It's just he was in such a rush about it and he didn't want me to know but Phoebe told me.." He trailed off

"Louis what is it?" I asked putting my hand on his arms

"He's proposing to her." Louis said

"He's what?!" I asked shocked

"That.. Fucking asshole is proposing.. I'm going to lose them forever I know it." Louis said I saw tears well up in his eyes.

"We should go talk to them." I said

"Fuck that. I've tried everything I could. She's too hooked on him." He said I pulled him into a hug. He squeezed me back.

"She stopped by Anne's today.. She was acting like nothing has happened. It made me so sick. I hate knowing that a man who has done nothing but not get along with her oldest child and only son she doesn't even care that I won't be in her life." Louis said

"Louis, if she didn't care she wouldn't have stopped by." I said he just squeezed me tighter.

"I never wanna see her or Bill ever again." He said

"I know.. I know." I soothed him

"I missed you today." He said

"I missed you more." I said

He leaned away from the hug, and pecked my lips.

"You okay?" I asked putting my hands on his cheeks.

"I'm better now, can we do something tonight?" He asked

"Yeah, what do you wanna do?" I asked

"How about we have dinner at your place, it's about time I meet Auntie Molly." He said I giggled

"I'll call her, now go back inside." I said he nodded he kissed me and slowly pulled away.

"Don't be too long alright." He said I nodded

I pulled out my phone when he went back in and called Molly.

"Hey Molly?" I said when she picked up

"Yes?"

"I have a proposal.." I said

"What is it?" She asked

"Um.. I want you to meet someone tonight.. Can you do dinner?" I asked

"Yes, who is it?" She asked I could feel the excitement.

"It's my boyfriend." I said

"You have a boyfriend?! Aww so cute!" She said I laughed

"Yeah, his name is Louis. We'll be there around 6 or 6:30. Be ready." I said she laughed

"Yes Ma'am." I hung up and walked into the house, stepping into the living room Louis patted his lap, I sat down he smiled up at me.

"So.. How's work?" Harry asked

"Phenomenal" Louis said Harry laughed knowing he was being sarcastic.

"So what'd she say?" Louis asked looking up at me

"We're a go. 6 or 6:30." I said

"It's 4 now." Louis said looking at the clock on the wall.

"What do you two have planned?" Kate asked

"Dinner at my place, he's meeting my Aunt." I said

"We still haven't even met her." Niall said

"There's always another day Niall." I said he chuckled

"Anyways, I'm meeting Liam and Zayn at the Theatre. I'll talk to you all later." Niall said

"Bye Niall." We all said he waved over his shoulder.

At 4:50 me and Louis decided to leave Kate and Harry's. We drove down to Anne's separately. We both walked in, Louis wanted to change before we went over.

We said hello to Anne and went up into his room. When we walked in he immediately walked into his closet

"What should I wear?!" He called out as I laid on his bed.

"I don't know, don't put too much effort in, it's just my aunt!" I called back he walked out again, he held a maroon colored short sleeved button up in his hand. He dropped it on the bed and peeled off his blue tshirt. I looked at his shirtless torso and bit my lip making a sound of approval.

"It's not like it's anything you haven't seen before." He said

"So?" I said he chuckled and he slipped the shirt onto his arms buttoning it up to his Adam's apple.

"Aww" I said he raised his brow

"You button it up all the way it's cute to me alright?" I said he chuckled

"Are you ready now?" I asked getting up off his bed.

"I was going to fix my hair but-"

"Louis! Stop. It's cute and I love it how your trying your best here but really it's fine. You look great." I said

He gave me a small smile I kissed his cheek.

"Babe, you gotta shave." I said he chuckled

"Oh shush." He said he threw a throw pillow at me.

We left Harry's both going in my car. He drove though.

When he pulled into my driveway it was 6:26.

"Alright let's go." I said he nodded taking the keys out. He tossed me them and laughed when I didn't catch them.

I unlocked the front door, Louis followed me in.

"Molly?!" I called

"Coming!" She said she rushed out of the kitchen. She smiled at me and Louis. Louis stuck his hand out.

"Put that hand away, I'm a hugger." Molly said she pulled Louis into a hug.

"Wow." She mouthed to me I blushed, I guess I lucked out? Everyone I've introduced Louis too has said he was good looking or something good about him.

I smiled. When Molly leaned away she then stuck her hand out.

"Molly." She said

"Louis." Louis says she shook his hand and turned around

"Dinners not that quite done yet, I got sidetracked watching a CSI: Miami marathon." She said I nodded

"I'm just going to change, I'll be down in a second." I said I giggled when Louis followed behind me.

"Nervous?" I asked walking in. He shut the door behind me.

"No, just intimidated." He said I smiled

"You'll do fine, she already likes you." I said

"You think so?"

"I know so." I said I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed his lips. He put his hands on the small of my back looking down at me after I leaned away. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead on mine, the room fell silent. I closed my eyes as well. He rocked slightly.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about what happened today?" I asked

"If I started we'd have to skip dinner. I'd be talking for hours." He said

"How about we work our way through dinner.. You sleep over and we'll talk then." I said he nodded

"Sounds good." He said I nodded

"It does." I smiled

I quickly changed into a white top and towed Louis down the stairs. Dinner was ready and we took our seats. Molly sat across from us as we ate she smiled at me.

"So Louis.. What college are you going to?" Molly asked

"I don't quite know the name of it but I have a football scholarship there." Louis said

"Oh it's probably Leeds." She said Louis nodded

"So, what do you have any siblings?" She asked

"Yes, 4 younger sisters." Louis said scooping potatoes into his mouth.

"4? Wow quite the handful. How do your parents handle all of you?" Molly asked my heart sunk I put my hand on Louis' knee under the table.

"My Parents are divorced so my Dad.. He got away from it all. My mom takes care of my sisters. I'm living at a friend's house." Louis said

"Oh, do you ever go over and visit?" While Louis and Molly talked about his family it broke my heart to see how good Louis was at acting like every word wasn't ripping at his heart strings.

"So Molly, how was your girl's night?" I asked changing the subject.

"Pretty good. The girls I met are very nice. I didn't expect to make so much friends" she said

"Well you're awesome so I imagine it wasn't that hard." I said

"Thank you." Molly said laughing.

After dinner Louis offered to wash the dishes as me and Molly sat at the dinner table, she moved to Louis' spot.

"He's a bit on the short side isn't he?" Molly whispers leaning over to me.

"No he's not." I whispered defending him with a small smile

"I guess it's fair.. Coming from you. You've always been short." She said

"He's not that short.." I whispered looking back at him as he washed and dried the dishes.

"He's cute though, I'll give him that." She whispered looking over at him.

"I know." I agreed.

"How'd you meet him?" She asked

"We originally went to grade school together but didn't really talk.. When High School started he was always in the land of his ex girlfriend." I whispered

"Oh.. Were you the receiving end of the revenge sex?" She whispered I swatted her arm.

"Molly." I warned

"He looks fit. Does he play sports?" She asks in a low voice, I truly hoped Louis hasn't heard any of that.

"He plays Soccer.. That's why he has a scholarship." I said

"Oooh, that's right. But an Athlete.. Better than that nerd you used to date." She said I nodded

"Way better." I said

"So.. What's his story? Where's he from? I'm not sure if that's a Bradford accent or not.." She whispered.

"He's-"

"Well, Molly.. I'm from Yorkshire.. Doncaster to be pacific. When my parents divorced my Mum moved to London.." Louis stops to turn around leaning against the counter looking right at me, then Molly then back to me. My heart sunk, he heard us.

"We then moved to this town after we went bankrupt after struggling to pay the rent to our London apartment... My grandparents past away on her side, she got a lot of money from the will and bought our current house. She put some money away for me and my sisters college funds spent some more on a car and we were alright.. It seemed like winning the lottery.. She got me onto a Junior team and paid for all my gear. I've always loved Football. It's the last thing I have left of my Dad.

Then my mom met Bill.. Everything went down hill from there.." He said sighing and folding the cloth.

"Who's Bill?" Molly asks

"Bill is my soon to be step-father." He said setting the cloth on the counter.

"You mentioned sisters.. How many? Are they older?" Louis looked down at his folded arms..

"That's right I never told you their names. Lottie, Fizzy and twins, Daisy and Phoebe." He said

"Pretty names." She said Louis nodded.

"So, will Anne be expecting you home tonight?" Molly asked

"Maisie invited me over for the night, that's alright with you right?" Louis said Molly nodded

"Yep. I was a kid once too." She winked

"Molly!" I said feeling the heat rise to my cheeks. Louis chuckled along with Molly.

"Relax Maisie I'm only joking." Molly laughed

"I hate you." I said smiling.

"I'm going to bed. Thanks for dinner guys. Be good." She said pointing to Louis he smirked

After I heard her door close I sighed

"Well that was totally embarrassing." I said

"She's cool!" Louis defended her

"Hey, she called you short." I said

He shrugged

"I've heard it before." He smiles I got up and walked towards him.

"I just realized something.." I said meeting up with him

"What's that?" He asked

"You don't have any pjs here.. So I guess you're going to have to sleep naked." I said he smirked down at me.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" He said, I nodded biting my lips I hooked my fingers in the front loops of his jeans

"And you look incredibly hot in maroon." I said he chuckled

"Careful love, you're making me blush." He said

"Hurry up. We haven't had sex in like 3 days." I said he chuckled

"What happened to my own little therapy session?" He asked

"Oh yeah, I've got a few ideas." I said I couldn't resist it, I slid my hands up from the waist band of his jeans to under his shirt. His warm soft skin and stomach that was slightly hard from abs. I liked Louis' body. Short or not. He was my cuddly Louis bear. His torso was always smooth and warm like the rest of his body. I liked how he wasn't hard as a rock. He had muscle on his arms but it wasn't like Pauly D muscle same with his abs. They were there but they weren't so defined that they were like speedbumps. I liked his smooth stomach.

I held my hands flat on his stomach he looked down at me. I reached around him and pulled him against me. He chuckled

"Babe." He said he snapped me out of my trance.

"Oh, sorry." I said

"I won't sleep naked tonight." He said I pouted

"The last thing I need is for Auntie Molly to come in and wake us up and see more of me than expected." He said

"That'd be funny. But then I could brag about you.. And all your glory." I smirked

"Man, what ha s gotten into you tonight?" I shrugged

"I'll borrow pjs from Alex." He said

"We're still having sex right?"

"Mais." Louis said I giggled

"Just wondering." I said

"I'll have sex with you.. IF you help me clean up the rest of the kitchen-"

"Done."

"AND.. You come with me to the tour tomorrow."

"Yep." I said he chuckled

"Alright, let's get started." He said

We finished cleaning up the kitchen and walked up the steps. I went into Alex's room and grabbed Louis pjs. Meeting him in my room I tossed then to him. I took off my jeans and slipped on a baggy shirt and cozy shorts. Louis changed into Alex's pjs.

"Alright." I said sitting down Louis sat across from me.

"Talk." I said he looked me over.

While he was talking to me, he started from the very beginning. I got to know Louis as the full person he was. The stuff he's gone through. I couldn't help but grow more sensitive towards him. He's been through a lot. To keep up the strong happy personality seems to he impossible hearing all of this stuff. I took his hands as he finished.

"You didn't deserve all of that stuff Louis, you're the sweetest person I've ever met." I said he smiled

"I don't deserve you." He said my mouth fell open.

"Don't ever say anything like that ever again." I said he nodded

"I guess I have to fulfill my part of the deal?" Louis asked reaching for the hem of his shirt.

"No, I feel like you need to be cuddled." I said he smiled

"Tomorrow then." He said

"You can say that again." I giggled as I pulled him into my arms pulling the covers over us, he hugged me tightly and closed his eyes. I pecked his forehead.

"Goodnight." I whispered

"Goodnight." He whispered back I flicked off my lamp and cuddled into him. Closing my eyes I fell asleep in the warmth of Louis' arms.