Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

49. FORTY-NINE

Maisie's POV

I walked into Harry and Kate's apartment Louis shut the door behind me.

He tucked his keys in his pocket.

"Think they're up?" He asked

"If they weren't your car probably woke them up." I said he nudged my arm I smirked.

"Oh you guys are here good!" Kate said happily

Kate had told me that she and Harry were ready to tell Louis. He already knew about the pregnancy because of me but they didn't know that. Me and him were up till 2am practicing reactions.

Kate gave me a nervous smile, Harry looked equally as nervous. Louis had time to get over however he felt about it. They were finally planning on telling Louis about the baby today and revealing the gender to both of us.

Harry made us all tea and we sat in the living room.

"So what was so important you guys felt the need to have me and Mais here at 8am?" Louis said nonchalantly.

"It's actually big news Louis.." Kate started she glanced at Harry

"I don't know how you're going to take this but um.." I glanced over at Louis who drinking his tea.

"I'm pregnant." Kate said, Louis did a rather impressive spit take. Well played.. He wiped his mouth.

"What?!" He said

Kate gave a worried look leaning closer to Harry.

"Are you mad?" Kate asked, I never really thought to ask Louis how he felt about the whole thing.

"No! You guys are having a baby..." Louis said I was impressed by his acting skills.

"Maisie has known for a while.." Kate said Louis looks at me

"Sorry, I wanted to tell you." I said trying my best Louis did his best to act disappointed in me.

"How far along are you?" Louis asked

"18 weeks." Kate said.

Yeah, it's been a while since she told me 3 and a half months. She's 4 now.

She has a bump but was hiding it well today with a baggy shirt and cardigan.

"Do you know the gender yet?" Louis asked Harry looked at me then Kate.

"What do you think it is?" Kate asked both of us

"Boy." I said

"Girl." Louis said Kate and Harry smiled at each other.

"C'mon! Tell us!" Louis said impatiently

"Do you wanna tell them?" Kate asked Harry.

"Do you want to?" He asked

"Go ahead, I can't do everything." She smiled at him, Harry turned back to us. His eyes flicked from me to Louis.

"Okay..." He trailed off

"It's a boy." Harry said I cheered Louis curled his lips together.

"Why do you look so sour?" Kate asked teasing him.

"I thought it was going to be a girl. I wanted a girl." Louis said

"Then try with Maisie." Harry said Louis looked back at me, I was shocked

"Um what?" I said

"Would you guys have kids?" Kate asked

"Uhh.." We both said awkwardly

"I mean sure if we didn't live with Anne.." Louis said I nodded

"If we were stable.." I said this was actually crazy. There is no way I would have a baby this young I don't know how Kate is so calm and relaxed.

"You guys would make a cute baby.." Kate thought aloud. Louis chuckled

"Anyways... We've been thinking about names.. You guys wanna help?" Harry asked

"You want us too?" I asked they nodded.

As the night went on we were listing names, rare ones, common ones, unusual ones and all sorts of different kinds.

Harry had them all scribbled down on a piece of paper.

They hadn't picked one yet but they seemed to love all of me and Louis' ideas.

It was around 10pm when Kate was passing out on Harry's shoulder.

"I'm gunna take her to bed, I'll be right back I wanna talk to you guys." Harry said he gently scooped up Kate abc disappeared Louis leaned over landing a gentle peck to my neck. I took his hand.

"Ok, I'm back." Harry said he sat on the couch that's when I noticed the sheet and pillow.

"Wait.. Harry do you sleep here?" I asked Harry looked at the sofa and nodded.

"Kate usually takes up the bed." He said

"You gotta get her one of those pillows, the long ones." Louis said Harry nodded

"I looked at one the other day but as the worker and I were talking he's older than us.. He started telling me how the pillow started to replace him." Harry said

"Eesh that's rough." Louis said

"I still got her one though. She asked fit one she saw it on some motherhood show." Harry said I giggled

"Anyways, what did you wanna talk about?" Louis asked

"I wanna tell my mum about the pregnancy because I wanna have a baby shower there." Harry said

"That sounds cute." I said

"How do you guys think she'll take it?" Harry asked folding his hands together.

"I think she'll take it pretty well.. I mean she's always been talking about the day you have kids and she loves Kate." Louis said I nodded Harry took note of Louis' answer.

"When should I tell her?" Harry asked

"Tomorrow." I said

"Really?" Harry asked

"Kate's just gunna keep getting more and more pregnant Harry." Louis said Harry nodded and sighed

"I guess tomorrow it is.." He said

"Louis and I won't be there..." I said Harry looked up

"Where are you guys going to be?" He asked

"He's going to School, I'm going to hang out with Molly." I said

"What are you going to do?" Harry asked

"I don't I'm just bored. I need a job.." I said with a small sigh

"Remind me to get you that spot." Harry said I nodded

"And in all honesty I do think it'll be better if you and Anne are alone while you tell her." Louis said

"Shouldn't I be there?" Kate asked

"Well obviously." Louis said I pinched his leg

"So tomorrow you'll be with your aunt?" Harry asked me I nodded

"I don't guarantee I'll be there long." I said Harry nodded

"I can't believe you two are actually gunna do this..." Louis said looking from Kate to Harry.

"What do you mean?" Kate asked

"I thought you'd get an abortion." Louis said Harry's jaw clenched as Kate let out a sigh looking down.

"Louis..." Harry said

"What? That thought probably crossed both of your minds. Be honest." Louis said it was like his opinion switched like a light switch.

"I wouldn't think of killing a human being." Kate said Louis raised his brows.

"It's not like it's alive." Louis said Kate rolled her eyes

"But it would be on my conscience"

"What about the fact of being a teen mom? Does that bother you?" Louis asked

"Go to hell." Kate said and got up she stormed off. Harry sat for a bit holding his bottom lip between his thumb and index finger staring down at the coffee table.

"Is that really how you think?" Harry asked his eyes flicking up to meet Louis'.

"Really.. Harry I'm glad to see you're maturing and everything.." Louis trailed off

"I didn't want her to go though with it. I'm worried sick about her. Even though he probably looks like a sea monkey right now she still cares about him a whole lot." Harry said

"I guess knowing that gender makes him seem more real." Louis said

"So do me a favour and don't say anything like that ever again." Harry said Louis looked Harry up in down. Harry was mad. I knew he was.

"Whatever you say Haz. I'll be waiting downstairs." Louis said then left.

I watched after him, then looked over at Harry.

"I'm sorry.." I said

"What the fuck is his problem?" Harry said I was shocked

"He's just stressed.." I said

"About what?"

"He wants to move out of Anne's and move in with me..." I said

"And..?" He pushed

I looked up from my lap, Harry raised his brows. Harry was so easy to talk to and he wasn't afraid to beat around the bush. I know it's safe to say Harry was my best friend.

"He mentioned something about marriage." I said Harry's eyes went wide

"Marriage?"

"Yeah.. I'm pretty sure he was joking." I said

"Yeah.." Harry said

"Listen I'm sorry about that.. I swear he's bipolar.." I said

"You don't have to apologize for him Mais."

"Maybe." I said I got up

"I'll see you guys soon, tell her Louis didn't really mean those things ok?"

Harry nodded I hugged him and left.

I went down the elevator and into the parking lot. I saw Louis' black challenger near the door. I walked up and pulled on the door handle. I slid into the seat and buckled up. Louis didn't start to move. I looked over at him. He was staring at me.

"What?" I asked

"I love you." He said I smiled

"I know, I love you too." I said

"Wanna go out for lunch?" He asked putting the car into gear.

"Sure, where are we going?" I asked

He shrugged

I laughed to myself. He accelerated pulling out of the drive, the engine of his car hummed.

I wondered if this car was his 16th birthday present.. This was a new model though.

"When did you get this car?" I asked

"My 17th birthday." He said

"Wow. I got my car for my 16th. I hate the thing." I said he chuckled

"We can always share my car." He said

"Yeah right you're too protective." I said he chuckled

"Maybe. Sell it and get a new one." He said then like a light bulb clicked over my head I got an idea. Sell it. My car was probably 3 years old I hardly use the thing.. I'll sell it. It's probably worth a couple thousand. That will help me and Louis.

"Good idea.. I'll get it looked at tomorrow while you're at school." I said he nodded

"Make sure it's a good offer, text me after they give you an amount." Louis said

"I'm not gunna text you during lesson. I'll ask Harry." I said he nodded

"Better idea I guess."

---

Louis and I finished lunch and headed back to the house. Dinner conversation was light, hardly any substance.

When we walked in the door Louis went up stairs. I followed him. I entered the room, he took off his pants and shirt getting under the covers. I went into the closet. I got a nightgown type thing on and went out. I laid down beside Louis. His back was to me.

I lightly drew with my fingertip on his back.

I leaned up and gently pecked his neck.

"You ok?" I asked he rolled onto his back he nodded up at me.

"I love you." I whispered he smiled up at me.

"I love you too." He leaved up abc gently pecked my lips. I dropped my head down to his chest. He held me close.

"Good night Mais."