Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

44. FORTY-FOUR

-Maisie's POV-

Louis and I got dressed the next night, I had warned Louis ahead of time that my aunt would be checking him out tonight. Naturally he laughed it off. He dressed in all black. Tshirt, jeans and vans. I hated him for how hot he still looked even when he dressed subtle. I pulled on a peach colored dress I bought that day, I was doing my hair when Louis walked into the bathroom. Landing a quick peck on my cheek I giggled.

"Let's have a quickie before we go." He whispered against the bare skin of my shoulder standing behind me.

"Though that sounds inviting.. We're both already dressed." I said he ignored my comment kissing my neck and shoulder, his hands pulling my back into his chest.

"Louis.." I warned

"C'mon.." He whined

"No." I said walking out of his arms. I walked into his room once more looking for my shoes.

"Louis? Have you seen my shoes?!" I called

"The white ones?" He asked

"Yeah." I said

"They're on the foot of the bed where you left them." He said poking his head out of the bathroom.

"Thanks." I said walking over to the bed. I saw the white flats and picked them up. When I turned to get my cardigan Louis was there immediately connecting our lips. His irresistible nature took over and I gave in. He lifted me onto the end of the bed kissing me still, I gripped at his arms.

He laid between my legs, my dress folded at my hips, Louis pushed it up further getting a good look at my stomach and black Victoria's Secret undies. He bit his lip and shook his head.

Leaning down once more, he lowered himself onto the chest at the end of the bed, pulling me to the edge my knees hanging over the edge.

"Louis you are not doing that before we go to dinner." I scolded he smirked and kept his eyes connecting with mine as he kissed my inner thighs.

"Tell me when to stop." He said lowly

I bit my lip my eyebrows forwarding trying to hide the pleasure. He hooked his fingers around the band of my panties and stopped raising his brows at me. I hesitated then sighed

"Just do it." I hissed he smirked and quickly kissed my knee. I laid back and he took my panties off. He kissed my thighs again before his lips connected, I hissed and griped the sheets. My thighs lightly tightening, his fluffy locks tickling me. I put my hands in his hair trying to control my moans but ending up breathlessly whimpering. Pulling on his hair he was amazing at this, I grabbed fistfuls of his caramel hair and it seemed too soon when I reached my climax, Louis looked up at me and licked his lips.

"Yum." He said I smacked his shoulder.

"Oh don't be so shy." He said standing up fully again, I used a cloth to clean myself up as he tossed me my panties.

"You aren't kissing me unless you do something about Y'know." I said gesturing to my mouth

"What? You don't want to taste yourself? It's really good." He said

"No, get away from me!" I said as he leaned close to me.

"C'mon just a taste babe." He said smirked

"Louis. I'll punch you." I said holding back a giggle

"Fine. I'll go brush my teeth." He said and pouted

"Loser." I said and threw a throw pillow at him he chuckled and disappeared into the bathroom, I slipped on my panties and sighed getting up stumbling.

"Weak in the knees?" Louis asked walking out of his bathroom flicking the light off.

"Oh shut up." I said he smirked.

"Hurry up were gunna be late." I said

"I'm ready, waiting on you." He said I rolled my eyes at him struggling to hide my smile grabbing my jacket.

---

We walked up the steps to my house I turned around before we walked in facing Louis.

"Behave." I whispered he smirked and leaned down gently kissing me before opening the door and guiding me in.

"Oh hey guys!" Molly said emerging from the kitchen.

"Hey." I said she came down the hall and hugged me then Louis. She winked at me over his shoulder

"You're disgusting." I mouthed smiling at her.

We walked into the kitchen and Molly served the food.

"So, Louis.. when do you start school?" Molly asked

"Not tomorrow but the next day." He said

"Oh, exciting." Molly said

I scooped a bit of peas into my mouth and used my free hand to reach under the table gripping Louis' knee. He looked over at me I kept my eyes on Molly as her and I talked about Louis Vuitton's new shipment. I obviously couldn't afford it but she could so.. Whatever anyways. I slid my hand up Louis' thigh and palmed him through his jeans, he dropped his fork, saying a quiet sorry and picking it up once again he nudged my knee with his own. "Stop." Was the message sent. I didn't.

He coughed lightly clearing his throat.

"Excuse me a moment." He said he rushed from the table and down the main hall swinging up the steps. I continued to eat satisfied with myself. I had given Louis an under the table boner. Pay back.

"Aren't you going to go check on him? He looked quite pale." Molly said

"Well, I guess I should" I said I got up and reached the top of the stairs, I knocked on the bathroom door and opened it Louis had his hands planted on the counter and was breathing heavily.

"Jeans too tight?" I smirked he closed the door and pinned me against it.

"You did this to me now.. You're going to fix it." He said

"What do you want me to do? Get on my knees and suck you off when my aunt it right downstairs?" I questioned whispering

"No.. Just.. Just help me." He whined

"Aww you're begging." I said he looked me over before raising his brows. He reached up my dress grabbing me over my pjs I gasped

"How does it feel?" He asked I smirked and bit my lip

"So good." I whispered

"Maisie please help me." He said I smiled and leaned in, our lips met and I unbuckled his jeans.

I told Molly about going back to Anne's with Louis so I could help him get ready for going back to school and she groaned at having to spend another night at home alone.

When we left I drove Louis' car back he sat in the passenger side and leaned against the window.

"Don't fall asleep on me." I said lightly slapping his arm, he smiled tiredly.

"I won't." He said quietly

When we got back to Anne's Louis went up and I went into the kitchen. I saw Anne sleeping on the couch in the living room. I turned off the tv and put a blanket over her and shut off all the lights. I walked up the stairs and Louis was already asleep on the bed.

I smiled and kissed his cheek before changing and heading off to bed as well.

Author's note: sorry guys if these chapters suck but I'm still sick my mom is taking me to the clinic again tonight. Hopefully I get better so I can start updating more like I used to! :)