Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

45. FORTY-FIVE

-Maisie's POV-

"Do you have all your stuff?" I asked Louis as we walked out of his room.

Today was the day he started school. Again.

He nodded we walked down the stairs and he took his back pack from me and kissed my lips.

"Have a good day." I said

"I'm gunna try." He said I smiled and fixed his hair.

"Be careful driving." I said he chuckled

"I'm not going to war Mais. I'll be back at 3." He said an quickly pecked my lips rushing out the door. I stood there for a few minutes. I sat on the stairs and looked down at my feet. What was I gunna do today?

What COULD I do today? I didn't really have any friends to hang out with..

---

I arrived at Harry and Kate's house. I used my key to get in, they weren't home. I sighed. I sat down on their couch.

I heard a key being turned in the door, The door clicked open and Harry came in brown bags in his arms, he kicked his foot back shutting the door.

"Harry!" I said excitedly

He dropped the bags gasping, his eyes wide looking like a deer and the headlights. I covered my mouth trying to suppress my giggles

"What are you doing sitting there?! You scared me!" He said putting his hand on his chest where his heart hid behind his pale skin.

"Sorry, Louis left for school.. I was bored."I said he nodded he kneeled down to get the scattered groceries.

I kneeled down and helped him. We piled the stuff in the bags, I saw a purple and pink box. I quickly picked it up. I read the title, "Clearblue Pregnancy Test" my mouth made an O as Harry snatched the test away

"Kate's pregnant?!" I said he shrugged

"Harry! That's great!" I said

"How's it great Mais? We're too young." Harry said

"Harry.. You make a stable living.. I mean look at this house! You can provide for you and Kate and then some.. You guys will be great parents!" I argued to make my point.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. She might not even be pregnant." Harry said

"Then why are you getting that test?" I asked poking the box.

"What's wrong with this one?" He asked

"It's the type of Clearblue that tells you how far along you are not if you're pregnant or not." I said

"Shit." He grumbled

"Want me to go back and get one?"

"Oh could you? I really need to get these groceries away and I have tons of work."

"I got it, consider it done Harry." I said he took out his wallet and handed me money.

"I'll be back s- wait.. Where is Kate?" I asked

"Went out with a few friends from work." Harry said

"She has a job?"

"Yeah, just got it last week."

"Oh.. Well, I'll be back with the right one." I said and walked out of the apartment getting into my car. I went to a drugstore and went into the feminine hygiene section and skimmed through the Tests. I took the right Clearblue off the shelf and examined it.

I walked up to the counter and paid. Taking the bag back out of the store I got back in my car heading towards Harry's house.

When I got back Harry hung up his phone, I handed him the bag and he took the test out examining the box, I handed him the change and receipt.

"Is she coming home?" I asked

"Yeah." He said sitting on a barstool. I saw how nervous he was.

"Harry.. You can do this. You'll be the best dad out there. Kate will be the best mom too. You'll be protective of your little girl or boy." I said he looked up at me and shook his head

"Mais.. Were only 18.. Were supposed to be going to parties and hanging out with friends not nursing a baby and changing diapers. We still have to grow." He said I looked him in the eyes and opened my mouth to lecture him but Kate unlocked the door walking in.

"Maisie?" She said

"She saw the test." Harry said flatly.

"I won't tell anyone don't worry." I said she looked hesitant but nodded.

"Do you want me to stay or go?" I asked

"Are you kidding? You aren't going anywhere. You're gunna be with me for the big moment.." She looked over at Harry

"Did you get the one that will tell me how far along I am?" She asked

"You might not even be pregnant." Harry said

"Considering my hormones are raging and I'm about a week late I think I AM pregnant Mr. Styles." She said

"Aren't you scared?" Harry asked

"Why should I be? I have the best boyfriend on earth. He'll take care of me." She said sending him a smile he smiled down at her and handed her the test.

"Alright, let's get this over with.." She said, giving me and Harry a sidewards look she walked into the bathroom.

"Do you think she's pregnant now?"

"I'm in stages of denial alright?" He said giving me a slight smile.

"You don't have to worry about her Harry." I said he nodded

"Maybe you'll get a curly headed mini you." I said he chuckled and I saw him smile to himself

"Or maybe a mini Katelyn." I said he chuckled again

"Great, another woman to boss me around." I giggled

---

Kate unlocked the door and stepped out holding the test in her hands.

"What did it say?" Me and Harry said together with the same amount of urgency and curiosity.

"It says..."

Authors note:

Ooohh cliff hanger ;p sorry guys haha it's short I know and there's like no Louis lol. Don't with next chapter wi be better. I just got home from the clinic. Got new meds. 8 should be back to normal in a few days. And what do you guys think about the possible pregnancy? Would it be good or bad for Kate and Harry to have a baby? What gender do you think it could be? Is Kate even pregnant? Haha what would Louis think about Harry impregnating his cousin? Lmfao too far.. Love you guys! Tell me what you think!