Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

52. FIFTY-TWO

Louis' POV

When I got back to Anne's I slammed the front door them proceeded up the stairs and slammed my door.

I dropped onto the bed and laid on my side. I sighed

It was all so fucked up with my mom. No one got it.

Maisie's POV

I walked in and went up the stairs. I saw Louis laying over the covers, his back to me. I walked over and climbed on the bed. I sat on my knees behind him.

"Louis?" I said quietly

"Mm?"

"You okay?" I said lowly

"Define "okay.".." He trailed off

"Are you mad at me?" I asked

"Nope."

"Yes you are.. I'm sorry for whatever it is I did." I said

"Whatever it is you did? Are you kidding me? Are you forgetting about what happened at Harry and Kate's less than an hour ago?" He snapped at me.

"Last time I checked I was on your side." I said

"It doesn't matter Maisie." He said I sighed and got up, I went into the closet and changed into pjs I went back out and got under the covers my back to Louis. I flicked off the light. The silence hung in the air for a few minutes, our breathing the only sounds.

I ended up falling asleep to the sound of Louis' steady breathing.

---

Louis' POV

The buzz around campus was excited partiers chatting about Fiona's party tonight. I had yet to see Fiona today which was unusual. I sat down at the lunch table across from Dominic for lunch.

"You not eating?" He asked as I folded my hands on the table

"No, not hungry." I said he nodded taking a bite out of his burger.

I cracked my bottle of water open

"Stalker approaching." Dom coughed

I turned around and saw Fiona skipping over and did what felt like a pretty cinematic spit-take. I bursted out in laughter with Dom chuckling across the table as Fiona sat down beside me.

"You guys still coming tonight?" She asked us Dom nodded and gave her a thumbs up as he chewed his mouthful of burger, she looked at me and raised her brows. I shrugged she swatted my bare arm (due to the sleeves of my top being cut off making a sleeveless top.) I flicked my eyes back and forth between hers

"You said you'd come." She pouted her bottom lip

"I know but I got into a fight with Maisie last night." I said scratching at my bird tattoo.

"So, a good party always cools someone off." She said

"Maisie isn't a partier though.." I said

"Then come without her." She said

"That would just be more trouble than it's worth." I said she sighed and then whined

"The party will suck without you!" She said I rolled my eyes chuckling

"Just come Louis." Dom said I sighed

"I'll see if I can go. I can't promise anything though." I said they nodded

---

When I drove home after school I walked in and saw Maisie on her brand new MacBook.

"What're you doing?" I asked putting my bag down

"Nothing." She said I sighed and removed my shirt

"There's a party tonight, wanna come with me?" I asked grabbing a burgundy Tshirt from a hanger

"When?"

"Tonight."

"No I mean what time." She said

"I don't know 10 I was gunna go early to hang out a bit." I said

"Sure, I guess." She said I nodded I put a grey beanie on my head. (Like in his insta video of him kicking the soccer balls.💙)

"It's like 5 now so try to be ready by 8." I said she nodded I walked towards the door.

"Where're you going?" She asked

"It's BYOB." I saw holding the door frame as I poked my head in she nodded

"Alright then." She said looking back at her computer I rolled my eyes and left the house again, I got into my car and headed towards the beer shop.

---

I figured it was enough time, I got the beer but then went to a coffee shop. After I finished my tea and biscuit I started to drive home hoping Maisie was getting ready it was 8:17

I pulled up at the drive way around 8:29 I walked in and patted up the steps I walked into the room.

"You better be ready or-" I stopped in my tracks, the room was empty. I quickly checked the bathroom. I turned to leave the room taking out my phone to call her when I noticed the piece of paper on the made bed. I walked over picked it up and sat on the edge of the bed holding it in my hands.

"Louis,

I'm so sorry I know you wanted me to go with you but work stuff came up, I went over to Kate and Harry's for some help from Harry. I hope you're not mad. I owe you.

Hope you have fun Louis.

Love you!

I dropped my hands onto my lap and looked up.

Did I seriously just get ditched by my own girlfriend?

She can suit herself, I'll go alone then.