Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

53. FIFTY-THREE

Louis' POV

I took a few pit stops along the way including a supermarket and picked up a few things for home. I don't know why I did it. Scanning my credit card just makes me feel better.

I put my change back into our savings account and loaded the stuff in the back of my car. I noticed it was around 10:30 and cursed under my breath Fiona and Dominic probably thought I wasn't coming. I got in my car and headed towards Fiona's house.

When I arrived at Fiona's the music was loud and the place was full of people I got out of my car, case of beer in my hand I walked towards the front door.

"Oi! Tomlinson, fashionably late eh?" I looked over and saw Dom, he flicked his cigarette away and proceeded over to me.

"No, I just went to-"

"Bro I don't care." He chuckled

"I don't see a girl on your arm." He said

"Long story." I said

"Shorten it." He smirked

"She ditched me to hang out with my best friend and pregnant cousin."

Dom smirked

"There's tons of single ladies here." He said

"No, I'm not going to cheat on Maisie with some random blonde at a college party." I said he laughed

"So you're completely fine with black haired and brunettes?" He said before I could justify he pulled me closer

"Good thing Fi is a brunette, she looks extra fit tonight.. I think it's for you." He said

"Yeah but I'm-"

"Not single. She knows. She just doesn't care." Dom said

"Take advantage of the availability while you have a chance lad." He said and slapped my back. He lead me into the house. I put the case of beer on the counter, Dom disappeared in the crowd. I found some space near a foyer looking place.

"Louis!" I looked over and saw Fiona finding her way through the crowd. Dom was right she did look.. Nice tonight. Her skin tight black skirt that was high waisted and her white crop top exposing a good amount of cleavage. She paired the outfit with her usual black converse.

"You came!" She smiled up at me and gave me a small hug.

"Is Maisie in the toilet?" She asked

"No actually she's not with me." I said she raised her brows

"That sucks." I nodded

"Why are you standing here like a stick in the mud? Come dance. Mingle!" She said

"I don't know anyone." I said

"Mingle." She repeated I shook my head

"I think I'll just get a drink and sit and enjoy the music." I said

"You suck. Don't get too wasted I wouldn't wanna have to take advantage of you." She said I knew she was joking but I got goosebumps from the thought of her trying to do it. I was defiantly just going to do percenters tonight.

She disappeared in the crowd again and I walked over to the beer bowl.

"Man, what is it about you that gets all the female attention?" Dom asked appearing beside me I chuckled

"What?"

"Every girl you've walked last has stared at you or checked you out." He said

"Not my fault." I said

"I'm gunna make you a shirt that says you're in a dedicated relationship and your boxers have a padlock on." He said I laughed while pouring my beer into a red solo cup.

"Although most girls like being home wreckers." He said I rolled my eyes

"Mhmm." I hummed taking a sip of my drink.

"Oh, look at that." Dom said I followed his pointed finger and my eyes scanned a dancing Fiona.

"That girl knows how to dance." He said

"Go dance with her." I said

"Mate, that's your job."

"I'm in a relationship Dom do I have to write it on my forehead?" I said

"No but it'd be nice, you'd get rid of some female attention." Dom says I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"It's one dance. One night. Your girl won't even find out you don't even know anyone here." Dom said

"It still wouldn't feel right." I said

"Are you really gunna be like this for the rest of your life? Just because you're dating someone doesn't mean your dick belongs to them and you can't dance with a friend." He said

"You don't understand. Maisie is important to me." I said

"Well, take your balls out of her purse and prove your man hood means a lot to you." He said I looked at him and downed my drink, pouring another I looked over at Fiona again.

"Just once." Dom said it was like he was the devil on my shoulder. I looked over at him.

"Let me get a few more drinks into me then ask me again." I said he chuckled

"Sounds good mate." I laughed as he walked away. I continued to drink.

"Hey." I looked to my left and saw a smaller girl, her waist was tiny and her boobs were practically falling out of her dress.

"Hi." I said avoiding her boobs.

"I haven't seen you around, you go to school with us?" She asked I nodded

"I'm on the football team." I said as I nodded

"A footballer! Wow.. That is so.. Hot." She said

Oh come on.

"Hey Marnie, um can I steal Louis from you?" I was relieved to see Fiona for the first time in my life.

"Don't keep him too long Fi, don't be greedy." She winked to Fiona then sashayed off.

"What's the matter you look like you've seen a ghost." Fiona said

"It's just her.." I cupped my non existent boobs she giggled

"She's had them done and she still wears a push up bra." Fiona says I nodded

"You're lucky you didn't see nipple." She told me I raised my brows

"It happens." She said I chucked I gulped down the rest of my beer.

"Oh god here she comes." I said noticing her sashaying back over.

"Help me." I hissed at Fiona

She thought a moment then grabbed my hand pulling me into her living room/ dancefloor.

"Is she following us?" I asked

"Just dance." She said

"I don't know how." I said she giggled

"How can you not know? Just move to the beat." She said

"How?" I said she laughed

"Fine Mr.Stubborn. She's coming just go along with it." She told me I nodded she turn around and crashed her back against my chest. She grinded her waist on mine, I was confused for a moment, I planted my hands on her waist.

I glanced over at big boobs and she looked defeated but that didn't stop her from charging over. Persistent much? She cleared her throat. Fiona and I looked at her

"Can I cut in?"

"I'm sorry, no." Fiona said

"Why are you guys like a couple?" She asked

"Well-"

"Of he's not you can't just hog him." She said twirling her hair around her finger.

"Sara we're n-"

"A couple." I said cutting her off. Is this my key to being left alone?

"You two are dating?" She asked I looked at Fiona and nodded Fiona went along with it.

"Prove it." She said

"Excuse me?" Fiona said

"Kiss." She said

"What are you 12?" I said

She crossed her arms.

"That's not necessary." Fiona said

"What couple doesn't want to kiss?" Sara says

"I don't like public affection." I lied quickly

"Now what are you? 10 years old?" She said I sighed she snatched my arm

"C'mon cutie let's go dance." She said I gave Fiona an "oh shit! Help me!" Look and Fiona caught up to us tugging me back she cupped my cheeks in her hands and locked our lips together. Sara let go of my hand as Fiona moved her arms to wrap around my shoulders.

She leaned away and Sara smirked.

"Why do you always get the good ones Fi?" Fiona shrugged awkwardly. When Sara was gone I looked at Fiona, opened my mouth to say something but the closed it and pushed my way through the crowd. I found the front door pushing through it. I rushed to my car

"Where are you going?!" Fiona asked coming over to me.

"I have to go." I said

"Look I'm sorry, if I didn't kiss you Sara would have been all over you in a matter or seconds."

"You kissing me isn't the worst part." I said

"Then what is?" She asked

"Me letting it last." I said she brought her brows together I got into my car started it and pulled out of the driveway.

I reached a red light and thought of Maisie, I clenched my fists but then started to bang on the steering wheel. I sighed and rested my forehead on it.

"Fuck." I said under my breath, the green light lit up my car and I proceeded forward.

Fucking college parties..