Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

56. FIFTY-SIX

-3 weeks later-

The day of the wedding. The outdoor setting was beautiful. I ventured around with Kate and Harry when Louis was getting suited up. Kate was wearing a long dress that was tight at all. People stared at Kate, must have been a scene. A young girl that looked so pregnant she could give birth any minute.

Her arm was linked with Harry's who looked very good in a black suit with a dark blue bow tie that matched Kate's dress.

I went with a simple knee length sweetheart neckline black dress.

"I'm going to go see if Louis is ready, go find some seats." I told Harry and Kate. They nodded.

I walked towards the mansion where the bridal party was getting ready. I found my way to the Grooms men area. That's when I saw him, he was sitting on a chair and looked annoyed.

I walked up to him.

"Woah, stop smiling your face will cramp up." I said sarcastically he looked up and saw me and got up.

"This was a mistake I don't want to give my mom away to that creep." He said

"You'll be fine, you'll give her away then come sit with me." I said

"Nope, plans change. I'm Bill's bloody Best Man." Louis said under his breath

"Best Man? Are you kidding?" I said he nodded

"Y'know it's not too late to get the hell out of here." He said I gave him a stern look.

"Don't look at me like that." He says

"Oh I am going to look at you like this. You said you want your family back.. Grow a pair and prove it to them." I said he raised his brows.

"Oh, bossing me around." He said biting his lip and pulling me against him.

"Louis." I said trying to be serious but ended up smiling.

"That kind of turned me on." He muttered I giggled he slowly leaned down, just before our lips touched Bill called Louis' name causing him to turn.

"What?" Louis said

"We need you to line up, Your mother is waiting." He said Louis nodded but rolled his eyes at me. He leaned down quickly and kissed me.

"Louis!" Bill said

"I'm coming." Louis grumbled he backed up I fixed his hair, tie and flower that was in his breast pocket I gave him a thumbs up and he kissed my cheek before heading towards Bill. I rushed back out to the seating.

I found Harry and Kate near the front on Louis' side.

I sat down beside Harry and sighed

"How's he doing?" Kate asked across Harry's lap.

"You won't believe it. Bill made him best man." I said

"Are you serious?" Kate said

"What an asshat." Harry said the elder couple in front of us turned around Harry muttered an apology.

"So yeah, instead of just giving his mom away and coming to sit down he has to stand up there behind Bill for the whole thing." I said

"What about the Best Man's speech?" Harry says Kate and I looked at each other wide eye'd.

"Speech?"

"Haven't you ever been to a wedding before? The Best Man has to give a speech." Harry said

"Oh shit." Kate said the elderly couple turned around again Kate ignored them.

"He's gunna die!" Kate says I nodded

"We have to get him out of it or help him." I said Harry and Kate nodded.

The music started, Jo walked out her arm linked with Louis' camera flashes went off. Louis walked by us and winked.

When he arrived at the alter he took his Mom's hand and placed it in Bill's he leaned up and whispered something in Bill's ear and then stepped up to his spot as Best Man. By the look on Bill's face it wasn't anything nice.

Through out the ceremony Louis kept looking at me and mouthing things to me. He must have known everyone could see him.

"This sucks." He mouthed to me I smiled and shook my head.

The ceremony was over. Johannah and Bill walked down the isle as a married couple. Louis took his sister's arm and followed behind them.

"Get me of of here." He said to Kate, Harry and I.

"The poor kid." Harry said

When reception came around we all walked into the mansion that had a huge ballroom decorated and laid out with food. Johannah had a table set up for just the four of us. We took our seats and searched the room for Louis. I finally laid eyes on his he walked over to the table and rolled his eyes unbuttoned his suit jacket and sat down.

"This sucks. Worse decision ever." He said we a sigh and downed a glass of champaign that was on the table.

"Who knew you'd be the Best Man right?" Kate said Louis nodded

"What did you say to Bill after you gave your mom away?" Harry asked

"I told him that it wasn't going to be that easy to get did of me and if he hurts my mom I'd fucking kill him." Louis says Harry laughs

"Didn't the priest hear you?" He asked Louis nodded

"When we got in here he told me he was going to pray for me.." Louis said rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know he'd make you be the Best Man." I said putting my hand on his arm which was rested on the table.

"Yeah you owe me for this." He said

"I owe you?" I asked

"Yeah, I hope that dress is easy to get off." He said Kate and Harry laughed shook my head at Louis.

"You're bad!" I said

"I should have told the Priest to pray for your dress while he was at it." Louis said with a smirk

"Shh. People can hear." I said

"I don't care." He said I shook my head he leaned over and landed a small kiss on my lips.

---

Dinner was served and eaten, the first dance went by but now it was the guests turn to dance.

"Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison started to play. Harry looked at Kate and smiled

"C'mon my little Brown Eyed Girl, let's dance." He said taking her hand.

"I don't know if you realized or not but this gigantic belly kinda gets in the way a lot." She told him he rolled his eyes

"C'mon babe, don't make me dance on my own." Harry gave her puppy dog eyes she rolled her eyes

"Fine. Let's go you dork and don't expect me to be jumping all over the place." She said with an eye roll he nodded tugging her onto the dance floor.

Louis leaned back in his chair.

"Having fun?" I asked him he shook his head

"Nope." He said

"Why not?" I said he looked over at me.

"Can't stand the dickweed my mother married 2 of my sisters have douche bag dates and to top it all off, I'm horny." He said I snorted

"You think it's funny?" He said I nodded he shook his head and sat up. He reached over and gripped my knee and leaned over to me and kissed at my neck. I moved away from him.

"People can see us." I said

"Most of the people are on the dance floor, no one is here." Louis said against my collar bone. I shivered. His hand slid up my thigh I caught his wrist as he locked his lips with mine.

"I hate you." I said against his mouth he shook his head and smiled. He leaned away from me.

"You're hiding something from me." He said I bit my lip.

"They may or may not ask you to do a Best Man's Speech." I said his eyes got wide.

"No." He said I nodded

"We'll just have to hide." I said he nodded

"For now, follow me." He said standing up I nodded he took my hand and pulled me away from the party. We entered a hall and he stopped turned around and cupped my face and locked his lips with mine. I gripped his suit jacket.

He back me up into the wall I raised my leg against his.

He kissed me roughly and I knew that there was no getting out of this.

I was out of breath and grateful when he leaned away from me backing up a bit.

"What if I have to do the speech?" He said

"Lie." I said he nodded

"But what if people know I'm lying?" He said

"Don't worry about it. Everything is going to be okay." I told him he nodded.

I grabbed his tie and pulled him back to me. He put his hands on the small of my back pulling me against him. Our faces inches apart, his eyes lazed over as he looked down at my lips. I knew I had it bad for him if I couldn't handle certain things like that.

He kissed my neck and I panted holding handfuls of his suit jacket hiking my leg up his side. He reached down gripping behind my knee pulling it up our lips disconnected so we could breathe. I ran my hand down his chest catching my breath. When he leaned in again he gripped my other leg lifting me up. He held my back and quickly swung into a random room. An office by the looks of it. He locked the door and slammed my back into the wall, I kicked off my shoes after he did. He kissed my neck and collarbone. I pushed his suit jacket off and ripped his tie from his neck throwing it with his jacket. I unbuttoned his shirt. He twirled and I backed him into the wall he hissed and bit his lip as I went for his belt, I tugged it off and he reached around my back finding my zipper, he tugged it down my dress looked at my feet I kicked it away. Louis kicked his pants off and pulled me against him once more, he lifted my waist up my legs tucked at his sides as he pressed my back into the wall. He pulled my panties off with force and attacked my neck I tangled my hands in the hair at the back of his head. With my feet I pushed his boxers down he smirked against my neck and pulled them down more.

I had to bite my lip to contain moans when Louis finally pushed into me. The sensation was like you would never believe. With each thrust my back scratched against the wooden walls. I pulled Louis' hair but then moved to his back scratching. He locked his lips with mine. I put my hands back in his hair. My legs went numb and I felt my climax approaching.

"It's.." I trailed off

"I know." He breathed against my neck..

Once I hit my climax Louis was right after me. He gently let me back down, my knees were wobbly he laughed and pulled up his boxers handing me my panties and dress.

He scrambled to find his clothing, he pulled his slim fitting trousers up and out his belt back on I found his shirt for him handing it to him. He buttoned it back up tucking it back in. I did his tie for him as he held my waist making sure I didn't tip, yes my knees were still wobbly.

I finished and he pulled on his jacket buttoning it up. I fixed his flower and hair. I peaked out the door and when it was clear Louis and I quickly went back to the party. We quickly went over to the food table before anyone would notice us. Louis keeping his arm around my waist.

"That's the first time I was literally weak in the knees." I said he laughed

"There's a first for everything." He said I kissed his cheek.

Louis ate a cupcake and a slow song came on. He tugged me onto the floor. He pulled me against him. I hugged him more than danced with him. Louis quietly sung the word to "Nightingale" by Demi Lovato in my ear. I squeezed him tighter. I was so lucky I had him. I adjusted my head putting it against his chest tucking it under his chin. He rested his chin on top of my head. I had my arms curled up against his chest, his rested on my waist.

I closed my eyes and nuzzled into his chest. I opened my eyes and saw Harry and Kate back at the table snacking.

I grabbed a handful of Louis' jacket.

"You don't have to hold on so tight Mais, I'm not going anywhere." He said I moved my head looking up at him.

"I love you." I said he smiled

"I love you too." He said and kissed my forehead.

---

Everyone was either eating and drinking or dancing. Harry, Kate, Louis and I sat at our table laughing and joking around.

When Lottie approached the table and whispered in Louis' ear he smiled.

"I'll be right back guys." Louis said we nodded Lottie pulled him off towards the dancefloor. Lottie split away from him. He walked over to Bill and his mother and must have asked to cut in. Bill had no choice but to let Louis cut in. His Mom smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Such a Mama's boy." Harry said Kate and I looked at each other then Harry. He eyed us. Kate raised a brow.

"HE is a Mama's boy?" She said I rolled his eyes she kissed his cheek

"I'm just joking baby." She said

He smiled at her.

"See how she treats me?" Harry said towards Kate's belly and placed a hand on it.

Aw, that's sweet. He talks to their baby.

"Don't make me out to be such a meany!" Kate said Harry smiled up at her.

"When's your due date?" I asked

"It was yesterday." She said

"What?" I asked

"Yep. He just doesn't want to come out." She said patting her belly.

"Have you guys come up with a name yet?" I asked

"She wanted to name him after me." Harry said

"I thought it would be cute." She said I smiled

"I suggested William." Harry said

"Since he thinks it would be too confusing for a Harry Jr. I suggested his middle name which is Edward." She said I nodded

"We both like the names Benedict and Charlie." She added

"Henry too.." She said Harry smiled at her he had so much love in his eyes for her.

"We got the nursery done." Harry said

"Really? What colour did you guys paint it?" I asked

"Well, Zayn offered to come over and do it. He painted the walls blue and there's really cute things on the wall like letter blocks and cars." Kate said

"Zayn was over? Aww I haven't seen him in forever." I said

"Yeah he asked about you and Lou." Harry said

"You should have called us!" I said

"Next time we will." Kate said with a smile.

"How are you feeling anyways?" I asked

"Pretty normal. I'm kinda used to it actually. I mean I feel fine even with my due date being past." She said

Louis arrived back at the table.

"They're having trouble picking baby names." I told him

"What are my options here?" Louis asked Harry opened Kate's pure and pulled out a pen and a notepad and scribbled down the names we just discussed. Louis looked the paper open.

"Hey! William is my middle name!" He said smiling up at Kate who giggled.

"I'll take this home tonight and work my brain and mane my mind up." He said

"I'll chose one too and whenever the little guy decides to arrive we can let you know which ones we like the most." I said Kate and Harry nodded

"Sounds good." She said

"But you know, people say that when you look at your baby you know right away what you want to name them." Louis said Kate nodded Harry winked at her.

---

The wedding ended and everyone left. The four of us hung around until most if the guests were gone. That's when we decided to head to Harry's car we all came here in.

Kate stood up and stumbled a bit Harry caught her.

"You alright?" He asked she nodded

"I'm just tired." She said Harry nodded Louis practically carried me to the car too. Harry walked Kate to her side and walked around to his side. I followed him over opening up my door. That's when it all happened..

"Holy shit!" Louis yelled Harry and I ran back over to their side.

"Harry! My water just broke!" Kate yelled Harry rushed over wrapping an arm around her waist

"Oh crap, ok let's go to the hospital." Harry said helping her into her seat.

"Deep breaths Kate." Louis said as he helped her buckle up. He climbed in the back at me. Harry held Kate's hand on the dash. Well, he let her squeeze his hand till it was purple.

It took is about 10 minutes to get to the hospital, Harry rushed in with his arm wrapped around her waist. We jus have been a sight. All dressed up and rushing in yelling and panicking.

A nurse escorted Kate to a room and made he change. Harry took off his suit jacket and bow tie throwing them onto the chair.

"What should we do?" Louis asked

"Go to our house, there's a bag with a few things in it. Bring me some clothes to get out of this suit. Be quick." Harry said tossing Louis the keys we nodded and ran out of the hospital.

When we got to Harry and Kate's there was a duffle bag by the door filled with a change of clothes for Kate and an outfit for the baby. Louis threw in a pair of dark grey sweats and a white shirt for Harry. A pair of socks and he threw a pair of converse in the bag as well. We rushed out and quickly drove to Anne's. Louis changed into black sweats and a black tshirt with a beanie he slipped on his vans. I quickly changed into black sweats and one of Louis' Tshirts. I slipped into a pair of converse and followed Louis as we rushed out. We headed back to the hospital in a rush.

When we got to the hospital Kate was waiting for a doctor Harry used the bathroom in her room to change into the sweats and tshirt and slip on his converse he threw his suit in the separate bag for him. A doctor entered the room.

"Who's staying?" He asked Harry raised his hand

"Are you the father?" He asked Harry nodded.

"We'll wait out in the waiting room." I said I gave Kate a hug. Louis kissed her forehead and squeezed her hand. We went out into the waiting room and sat down we looked at each other and let out a deep breath.

"I guess all of that baby talk made a difference?" I said he chuckled

"Yeah. I think so."

Author's note:

What's your favourite baby name? What should Harry and Kate name their baby boy? William, Edward, Benedict, Charlie, or Henry? Vote! Lol I just can't pick :) love you all!