Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

51. FIFTY-ONE

Maisie's POV

"So how did it go?" I asked Harry as we climbed up the main stair case at Anne's.

"Pretty good, actually really well." He said I looked back at him.

"How loud did she yell and how many people stared?" I asked

"Minimal yelling, hardly anyone stared." He said I nodded we got into Louis and I's room and I looked for my resume.

"So, did you tell her it's a boy?" I asked

"Yeah she was excited after that, she thinks he'll be the cutest thing on 2 legs." Harry said

"I bet my shiniest dollar he looks exactly like you." I said he snorted

"Yeah, Kate will fight you on that. She thinks her genes will be the dominant ones." He said I smiled looking back at him as he sat down in the end of the bed.

"Either way I'm sure he'll be beautiful." I said

"Either way you and Louis should probably have a kid now." He said

"Excuse me?" I said turning around raising my brows

"Well, by the time you guys probably decide to have a baby my little guy will be like 6 years old.. How are they supposed to play together with that age gap?" Harry said

"Me and Louis might not want kids." I said Harry raised his brows

"Look, I want to be with Louis and have a family with him but we just can't do it yet." I said

"You might be able to after a few weeks on the job." Harry said I found the resume and handed it to him.

"If I get it." I said he took the resume in his hands. He looked up at me and smiled getting up he crumpled it and sunk it into the garbage bin.

"Harry!" I said my mouth agape

"You don't even need that." He said

"Then why'd we drive over here?" I asked

"I wanted to check up on how Louis' treating the place." He said I rolled my eyes

"But I also have to tell you I already got you the job." He said

"You already got me it?!" I asked excited

"You start in 3 days." He said

"Oh my god! Thank you!" I said I threw my arms around his neck he spun me in a circle.

"So what do I have to do?" I asked

"All your stuffs at my house, the program chip, numbers logins it's all there." He said I nodded

"This is amazing thank you so much Harry." I said he smiled

"No problem Maisie."

Louis' POV

I walked quickly out of the campus and headed to where I remember parking my car. I got an urgent text from Maisie she didn't elaborate she just said she had something big to tell me and to rush home. I dug my keys out of my pocket and reached my car I unlocked it and threw my backpack in the passenger seat.

"A dodge challenger.. Nice." I jumped and then sighed in annoyance

"I can't do this right now Fiona. I'm in a hurry." I said

"Me too." She said

"Then what are you doing? Go find your car." I said opening my door.

"It got towed. Give me a ride home?" She said

"I'm sorry but I can't." I said

"Why not?"

"Cause I need to get home, my girlfriend has something important to tell me." I said

"Oh how exciting." She said she walked to the passenger side I shut my door and pressed the lock button she jerked on the handle it didn't give.

"Fiona." I said sternly

"It's just a friend giving a friend a ride home." She said

"I don't have time to give you a ride home though." I said

"But you have time to stand here and argue with me? It's just a stop along the way." She said I rolled my eyes

"Fine! Get in." I said unlocking it and getting in. I buckled up and started the engine. I moved my backpack and she got in. I waited for her to buckle.

"Where am I going?" I asked

"1617 WellRock she said I nodded (a/n: that street doesn't exist I made it up lol)

"Not really a "stop along the way" but alright." I put the car into gear and pulled out of the campus parking lot.

She reached over and stopped an inch alway from the radio dial, I looked over and nodded she turned it on. She messed around with the stations until she stopped on a station that had "Fever" by The Black Keys on. She turned it up.

I looked at the streets. It was a series of back roads from now so I sped up wanting to get this over with.

"Woah.." She said

"Woah what?" I asked

"The engine in this car.. It like purs.. It makes me feel tingly." She said

"Yep. It does that." I said I was regretting my decision on being a nice guy and giving her a drive. I should have just said that was her problem and left.

When I finally found Fiona's street the song was over and "Out of My League" by Fitz and the Tantrums started to play I turned it down as I stopped in her drive way. The large house was dark.

"There's no lights on." I pointed out

"My parents are on vacation." She said I nodded

"Well I'll see you tomorrow." I said

"Are you really gunna blow off the football party?" She asked

"Why do you want me to go so bad?" I asked

"Because I'm throwing it." She said I sighed internally well shit.

"It's your party?" I asked

"Yeah, I know more than half the football team and all of them and half the school are coming." She said I nodded

"Will you come?" She asked

"I'm l aloud to bring Maisie?" I asked

"Who's Maisie?"

"My girlfriend." I said

"Yeah, of course." She said I thought about it. As long as Maisie was going to be there. Fiona would leave me alone. I nodded

"I'll go." I said she cheered

"Yay! I have the full team coming now." She said I raised my brows folding my lips together. I turned to face her.

"Look, I'm sorry to be a jerk but I really have to go Fiona." I said she nodded she leaned over the dash and pecked my cheek.

"Thanks for the ride, see ya tomorrow." She said I nodded

She got out and I passed her her bag and she went up the steps of her house putting the key in. I pulled back out of the driveway and headed to Anne's.