Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

55. FIFTY-FIVE

Louis' POV

The next morning I woke up, I rolled over stretching my hand out to find Maisie but my the only thing I could feel was the cold mattress. I lifted myself onto one elbow leaning on my side. Her side was empty. A note laid on her pillow. I sat up and picked up the note.

"Had to leave early this morning.. Harry called staff meeting. Weird.. Have a good day at school. -M." I sighed dropping the note onto the mattress in front of me. With a sigh I rubbed my eyes tired eyes and raked my hand through my hair. I sighed looking around the room.

Screw school. I got up and didn't bother with my hair putting it into a beanie I pulled on a red vans tshirt and black jeans. Slipping on my usual black vans I grabbed my wallet stuffing it in my back pocket. I tucked my phone in my other back pocket and swiping my keys off the table I got into my car.

Driving to a coffee shop for breakfast

I ordered a tea and a buttered biscuit.

I went on my phone noticing texts from Dominic and Fiona. Both of them asking where I was. I ignored them and sat back finishing my tea. If Harry and Mais were at work that means Kate is alone at home.. Maybe she'd want to do something with me today? I paid and headed over to Kate and Harry's.

When I got there I went up the elevator and used my key to get in. The tv was on I tucked my keys into my pocket.

"Kate?!" I called out

I walked through the entry hall, I heard voices coming from the kitchen I rounded the corner and felt my face drop.

"Louis!" Kate said coming towards me looking quite pregnant. I locked my eyes with Maisie's.

"You should have called." Kate says gripping my arms standing in front of me.

"Yeah. Guess I should have." I said looking down at Kate.

"Maisie came over this morning.. Told us everything.. That was really irresponsible of you.." Kate said I looked back up at Maisie.

"So you don't forgive me..?" I said she looked down at the counter top.

"You should-"

"I don't want to hear it Kate." I said taking a last glance back at Kate I turned and walked to the door ripping it open then slamming it as hard as I could behind me.

Staff meeting? Bullshit she just wanted to go over to their house and rant about me getting kissed. There's nothing I hate more than when people lie to me.

I pressed the elevator button and waited I heard Harry calling after me and ran to the stairs. Feeling large amounts of betrayal I threw the door to the stairs open and took them two at a time. I heard Harry calling afterwards from the top then it eventually stopped.

20 floors later I was tired and angry, a little bit heart broken too not going to lie. I got to my car and leaned my forehead against it. Why did Maisie lie and say she forgave me only to wake up and run over to my best friend and cousin's house to probably tell them how much of an ass hole I was. I shook my head and sank down sitting down, my back against my car door. I listened to the cars go by, staring up into the sky. Who was I supposed to go to when Maisie had turned my only two trusted people against me. The look of disgust in their faces.. Haunting me. I got in my car, fine I was used to suffering alone. I got I into my car and drove off. I didn't know where I was driving until I pulled into the driveway. I haven't been here in I think months. I opened my car door and got out feeling hesitation.

I used my key to unlock the door and put my keys in my pocket. Stopping in the foyer I looked around the house, hasn't changed.. Much. I heard footsteps coming down the hall. Bad idea, bad idea.. Leave! My thoughts stopped once I saw her. She stopped in her tracks staring at me while I stared at her.

"Mom.." I whispered she smiled and I saw tears come to her eyes.

"My boy!" She said we quickly walked to each other wrapping each other in a tight desperate embrace.

"I've missed you so much.." She whispered into my shoulder, I nudged her head with mine.

"I've missed you too Mom." I said

"What happened? Why are you here?" She asked

"Complications.." I said

"You can talk about it baby.." She whispered

"Jo?!" I heard his voice call out.

Bill emerged from the kitchen making eye contact with me over my mothers shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" He mouthed with a glare

"Fuck you." I mouthed he stuck up his middle finger.

"I should get going. I can see you're busy." I said pulling away from her grasp.

"Where are you going? Won't you stay?" She asked sadness in her eyes. The anger inside me was rising, quickly switching from sadness to pure rage.

"This was a bad idea." I said

Bill smirked as he watched me back towards the door.

"Louis please.." Mom begs

"I.. Bye." I rushed out. Worst choice ever. What a stupid decision! Of course he was living there they're getting married for gods sake!

I put my car into gear and floored it back to Anne's.

Maisie's POV

I had to explain some things to Louis, what he saw wasn't the full truth.

I walked in the front door to Anne's. I saw Louis' shoes laying on the rug. He was home.. I didn't know if he'd be sad, angry or just completely ignore me.

I walked up the stairs and opened the door to his bedroom.

"Why'd you lie?" I jumped from his instant question.

"Lie?" I said

"Yes! Lie! You said it was okay when I apologized about Fiona!" Louis yelled from his computer chair across the room.

"Because clearly you were upset about it. I didn't want to make it worse.."

"Oh bullshit!" Louis snarled

"It's not bullshit." I said

"Oh it's complete bullshit and you know it Mais." Louis growled getting up.

"I'm not lying I only said that so the guilt wouldn't eat at you." I said

He laughed, actually laughed

"That's why I walked in on the three of you playing Gossip Girl?" He says

"That wasn't about you." I said

"Lying again I see." He said I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not lying to you."

I said he stepped over to me

"I never want you to lie to me ever again. Alright?" He said

"So you're aloud to lie to me? You piece of shit." I said he raised his brows.

"I'm the piece of shit? Really funny."

"Yeah! You are the piece of shit!" I yelled we were toe to toe in each other's faces.

"I never meant to hurt you Louis."

"Whatever." He grumbled

"Fine whatever." I said I took one last look at him then stomped into the bathroom, I slammed the door and started the tub.

I was testing the water when I heard a loud bang. I rushed out in a panic and saw Louis sitting with his back against the wall, a mess of broken frames and books lay on the ground.

"Louis..?"

"What?" He said huffing and puffing.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't think you'd get this upset." I said

"It's not just you Mais.. It's my mom." He said

"You saw your mom?" I asked sitting down beside him.

"Today. I went over there and I hugged her and I realized how much I missed her then that asshole came out acting like he ruled the house. The house of girls that I have protected my WHOLE life and he has he nerve to act like the alpha male. I should've punched him in his stupid fat face." Louis said I held back a giggle from the last part.

"Violence wouldn't solve it. If you beat up Bill it would make you look like the bad guy." I explained he nodded

"But what if he deserves it? What if she knows he deserves it?"

"But she wouldn't be marrying him if she thought so." I said he nodded

"Thanks." He said I nodded

"C'mon.. You need the bath more than I do." I said taking his hand I pulled him to a stance and dragged him to the bathroom. I turned off the tap. He looked down at me. I leaned up and pecked his lips gently.

"Everything is gunna be okay." I said he nodded leaning down and kissing my cheek. I sat on the edge and tested the water.

"It's nice and hot you should be able to-" I let out a shriek as I felt Louis push me into the tub. I gasped for air looking up at him.

"Louis!" I yelled looking down at my soaked clothes.

"C'mon, I couldn't resist." He said offering me a hand out which of course, I pulled on causing him to join me in the tub, his jeans soaked his shirt clinging to his shoulders.

"This bath tub is like a jacuzzi.." I said looking at my toes which were propped up on the edge.

"Yeah, who knew it was this big.." Louis agreed

It was quiet.

"Why are we fighting?" I asked looking over at him he looked at me I continued, "Fighting isn't our thing." I said he smiled

"I guess it isn't.." He said

"So what is our thing?" I asked

"Great sex." Louis smirked I laughed

"Absolutely." I said

Louis looked to be in thought, I took his hand under water.

"I wish I could just walk over to that house take my sisters and mum and leave." Louis said

"You could always challenge the alpha.." I thought out loud

"What?" He asked

"Make it known to Bill that you aren't going anywhere. For starters hang out with your sisters more, visit the house more.. Go to your mom's wedding." I said

"The wedding? Are you joking?" He said

"Jo doesn't talk to her Dad right?" I said Louis nodded

"Why don't you walk her down the isle?" I suggested Louis smirked

"Sounds like a great idea.." He said I smiled proud of myself

"Now we just have to run it by Her." He said I nodded

I stood up and stepped out grabbing a towel and laying it on the ground. I pulled my soaked shirt off my head I threw it into the shower. I turned around seeing Louis still laying in the tub with his feet propped up. His hair flopped down from being wet.

"You getting out?" I asked he put his finger between his teeth. He shook his head. I sighed

I stepped over and sat on the edge of the huge bath.

"Do you want me to go over? You don't have to." I said he sat up his shirt clinging I his chest.

"No, I'll go." He said

---

Maisie's POV

When we arrived at Louis' mom's house we walked towards the door hand-in-hand. Louis used his key to get in.

"Mum!" He called out

"Are you back already?" Johannah walked out of the kitchen and smiled when see saw Louis.

Johannah was glowing I hadn't seen her in months, I guess you can say I missed her.

"My baby." She said as she hugged Louis

"Where is everyone?" Louis asked

"Oh, Bill and your sisters just went out to get some dinner." She said

"Good, cause I wanted to talk to you." Louis said

"What about? Is everything alright?" She asked I noticed her eyes go down to my stomach then my left hand. No, I'm not pregnant and we are not engaged.

"Yeah, everything is fine." Louis said

"Well, alright come around out back." She said

"The backyard? What to that pile of dirt?" Louis asked Jo smiled at him and lead us out to the back. When we stepped out we were revealed to a beautiful backyard. A nice deck an over ground pool and a small trampoline.

"Woah." Louis said

"Yeah. Bill has been business." She said walking over to the patio table. She sat down and smiled at Louis to urge him to go on and tell her.

"So.. Mum.." Louis trails off he looked at me and I gave him a small smile.

"Mais and I had a talk today and she made me think about some things. I was wondering if our invitations to your wedding are still valid.." Louis says Jo shrieks.

"Oh Louis! You'll go?" She said clapping her hands together.

"If it will make you happy." Louis says Jo takes his hand and squeezes it.

"Oh baby, you wouldn't believe how happy that would make me." She said

"And Maisie also gave me the idea that since you and your father don't talk.. Maybe I could walk you down the isle.." He said Jo smiled bigger.

"Oh of course!" She said then looks at me with lots of love in her eyes.

"Thank you so much Maisie." She said I nodded

"It's no problem Johannah." I said

"Now.. I suppose you two won't be staying for dinner?" She said

"One step at a time mum.. One step at a time." Louis said getting up.

"Right, right.. I'll bring an invitation by to let you know the dates and such." Jo says

"Ok." Louis says

"You guys are still at Anne's correct?"

"Yep."

"Alright. I'll see you two soon then." She said.

After our goodbyes we headed out to Louis' car. Louis sighed leaning back in his chair.

"That went great!" I said

"Yeah, let's hope it stays great." Louis said I smiled and leaned across the dash pecking his cheek.

"Now what?" He asked

"We go home and have a movie night." I said he smiled

"Sounds great."