Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

50. FIFTY

Maisie's POV

Louis didn't wake me up when he left for school this morning. I shuffled around lazily getting up and getting ready. I got into my car and headed over to my house, Molly was probably waiting.

Louis' POV

First lesson was over, I headed out onto the campus. I had to make it across in 20 minutes.

"Hey you." Fiona said bumping her hips against mine.

"Hey." I said

"How was your weekend? Miss me too much?" She asked

"Not as much as you wish, too preoccupied with my girl-" she cut me off

"Oh look at that! We're matching." She giggled as she gestured to they're black vans and black pants.

"Cool."

"So, are you going to the football party?" She asked I yawned

"Haven't thought about it." I said

"Well you should." She said

"Why?" I asked raising a brow looking down at her.

"Cause I'll be there." She said

"Fiona are you not getting what I'm saying? I'm in a relationship." I said she stopped me making me face her

"Louis... You have a girlfriend.. You're not dead." She said I forwarded my brows

"Umm Okaaaay..." I said and started to walk away from her.

"I can tell you used to be fun!" She called after me

I turned

"Then I grew up!" I called back to her I walked up the steps of the science building where my next class will be held.

Louis' POV

I sat at the outdoor tables with a few people I've met. Fiona squeezed on beside me at the end. I sighed

"How was class?" She asked

"Awesome." I said dryly. Dominic looked across the table at me and chuckled. Then his eyes flicked over my shoulder then at me then back again.

"Ahy Louis isn't that your girl?" He said I felt my face soften as I turned Maisie caught sight of me. Fiona made a sound of aggravation. I climbed out of the seat and greeted Mais.

I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her up to me. A deep kiss was shared between us, the other hooted Maisie smiled against my lips. I leaned away.

"What are you doing here?" I said

"I knew you were on lunch, just wanted to come see you." She said I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I'm glad you're here." I said

"There isn't supposed to be visitors." Fiona pointed out. I looked back at her

"That's alright, we were just leaving anyway." I said and tugged Maisie away from the campus.

"Why are you leaving?" Maisie asked

"I'm bored, I'll catch up tomorrow." I said she nodded.

"You drive here?" I asked

"No, my cars at my house, Molly brought me here." She said

"Oh, climb in." I said we got into the challenger and went back up Anne's.

Maisie's POV

I sat at the desk in Louis' room I was typing up a resume to give to Harry.

Louis was now waking up from his nap behind me.

"You still working on that?" He asked I nodded

"Wanna go out and do something?" He asked getting up.

"Sounds fun, just wait till I'm done." I said he got up, walking over to me he sighed leaning on the back of the chair.

"How long?" He asked

"I don't know could be minutes, hours." I said he grumbled and nudged his head against mine.

"Be patient." I said

He slowly moved the hair away from my neck and slowly and gently kissed at it, his eyelashes tickled my neck. Goosebumps rose all over my neck, he started to pretty much make out with my neck.

"It's hard to focus with you doing that.." I said my mouth opening but no sound was able to come out.

"Oh, is this bothering you?" He said his soft lips brushing my neck giving me chills.

"Louis.." I shivered trying to sound annoyed. He kept his head besides mine though, his fluffy hair tickling the side of my head. He kissed behind my ear. He found my ear lobe catching it between his teeth, he sucked on it I bit my lip my eyes fluttering.

"Fuck going out." He said against my hair. He reached durn putting his hand on my inner thigh I gasped

"Louis!" I scolded he chuckled against my neck.

"C'mon baby, I'll let you take control.." He whispered

"Don't talk dirty." I said he suddenly giggled resting his chin on my should watching me type.

"Remember when we first started sneaking around I wanted you to send me a dirty text..?" He said I smiled at the memory

"You're bad." I said

"Make me good." He whispered against my neck. My shoulders rested against his chest. The red sleeve of his white and red vans shirt still kept his hand locked between my thighs.

"You are so hot." I sighed annoyed

"I'm sorry?"

"You are so annoying." I said he smirked I could feel it against my neck.

"I really like those jeans.." He said I rolled my eyes

I turned my head to face his. His blue eyes were lazed over connecting with mine.

He reached both arms around me and started to type on the computer. I watched as he typed quickly.

"I can do it myself." I said

"You're a slow typer." He said I grumbled Louis' door opened we both looked over, Anne stood there.

"I'm going out to dinner with Harry, don't wait up." She said

"Have fun." Louis said she smiled

"Be good kiddies." She said and shut the door. Louis started typing again.

"How'd you learn to type so fast?" I asked

"I didn't learn.. I'm just good with my fingers." He said and nudged his shoulder against mine I rolled my eyes at him. He finished saved it and pressed the print button.

It came out of the machine and I went and got it. I smiled at the finished work.

"Good job." I said he chuckled from at the chair he had stolen from me when I stood up.

"Come here and sit on Mr. Tomlinson's lap." He said

"I thought having sex with teachers was bad Mr. Tomlinson?" I said fluttering my eye lashes

"I'll let this one slide.." He said I set the resume down and walked over to him, sitting on his lap.

"Good girl." He said I still felt tingly in my stomach every time I was near Louis, I had a feeling that feeling would never go away.

"Now, I highly recommend you cancel any plans you had for tonight because you're all mine." He said I bit my lip.

"What are you waiting for?" I said he smirked

---

Maisie's POV

I woke up the next morning in the nude beside Louis. His hair messy and I knew mine wasn't pretty either.

I had my head on his bicep like it was a pillow and my other hand on his stomach.

"Louis?" I whispered I rolled onto my stomach.

"Let me sleep.." He whined

"Sorry baby but you have school, and you're staying the full day." I said he chuckled

"Yes master." He said I kissed his stomach and down. He smirked

"You gunna give me a Bj for motivation?" He said

"Nope. You ruined my surprise." I said he chuckled he rolled over, hovering over me. He reached down squeezing my hip.

"I can't leave without breakfast." He smirked

"Louis you don't have time." I said

"Just shut up." He said kissing me. He kissed down my neck then stomach spreading my legs with his hand the sensational feeling took over, my legs flexed around Louis' head, his fluffy hair tickling my thighs. I moaned reaching down sticking my hands on his hair. I pulled trying to calm my breathing. I didn't expect to be getting this messy in the morning..

Louis finished and came up between my legs. He licked his lips and cleaned off one of his fingers.

"Thanks." He said

"A-anytime.." I said totally relaxed

"I hate to do this baby but I gotta get ready." He said I nodded

"Ok." He dropped down over me again and leaned in to kiss me when I turned my head.

"Don't kiss me after you do that.. That's like me giving you a blow job then making out with you after." I said

"I couldn't careless. He said but then kissed my cheek and disappeared into the bathroom.

---

Louis' POV

"Wanna skip first to get some breakfast?" Fiona asked me I had tried to avoid her this morning but it wasn't working.

"I told you Fiona I have to get to class." I said

"You shouldn't go to class without eating breakfast." She said

"I did." I said she rolled her eyes

"You're just saying that."

"I'm not actually." I said

"Fine then what did you have?" She challenged I looked into her eyes and smirked

"Maisie." I said and turned and walked away surprisingly she didn't follow. So I thought. She caught up gripping my arm.

"You won't make out with me but you'll make out with your girlfriends vagina?" She said

"Yep. Because she's my GIRLFRIEND." I said

"God c'mon Louis I'm desperate please just sleep with me once." She said I found myself laughing

"You're actually begging me to fuck you.. This is hilarious." I said

"No one has to know, I just want you so bad." She said I looked around the halls were almost empty.

"Fiona.. Seriously I have a girlfriend. Fuck someone else like Dominic." I said she snorted

"No. I want you." She said

"Fiona you need to leave me alone." I said

"Just kiss me.." She said I shook my head she put her hand on my cheek then around the back of my neck. She eased my lips closer to hers, as we neared each other's lips I stopped

"Not even in your dreams." I said my lips brushing hers. I turned away from her and walked away.

I smirked as I walked away, hope she got the point.