Little White Lies (16+)

(WARNING: This fan fiction WILL contain graphic sex scenes. If you do not like this type of content I would advise you to not read.)

Maisie is a smart, nice and beautiful girl. She had everything going for her.. College right around the corner, good job, great friends and an amazing boyfriend until she meets a hot, funny and flirtatious boy. Louis Tomlinson seems to haunt her every day.. From the moment they laid eyes on each other it was instant attraction.. With Maisie's self control and responsibility fading she begins to slip trying to keep her golden girl rep going. Keeping her attraction for Louis a secret..

She ends up giving in to Louis, The attraction and tension was too much. She juggled lives. Louis makes her feel free and alive.. Her boyfriend Ashton (Not Irwin) makes her feel safe and secure. Keeping her and Louis and her's "affair" a secret from everyone.. Louis wants Maisie to himself.. He would do anything to make that happen. He'd do anything for her.

15. FIFTEEN

**WARNING: This chapter will contain graphic sexual content.**

Maisie's POV

The door opened and I peeked over the side seeing Louis on his back he smiled at me not exposing his teeth.

"Mais?" I grumbled and rolled over

"Mais" I sat up rubbing my eyes

"What?" I grumbled holding the blankets against my chest. I let my eyes adjust and saw my mother.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked

"Tomorrow mom. It's like 3am." I said she nodded

"Come right home from school. I need these words to be said." She says I nodded

She started closing the door when she looked at the floor near my bed.

"Maisie?" She says

"Yeah?" I asked getting nervous

"Are you still dating Ashton?" She asked

"Yeah why?" I asked

She walked over to Louis' hiding place quickly while speaking.

"Cause I don't recall him ever wearing Lowcut vans." She said she saw Louis and kicked his foot he sat up and have her a nervous smile.

"What? Since you lost your virginity you're just throwing it around?" She asked

"That isn't what's happening." I said

"Oh really? Then what's he doing here? Tucking you in?" She hastily asked

"No he's my friend mom." I said

"Oh and how?" She asked

"I promise you I wouldn't do anything to your daughter" Louis said trying to hold back a smirk.

"Oh and how do I know you already haven't?" She asked

"I was hoping you wouldn't ask that." Louis said I didn't know how crazy my mom was until she whipped her hand back and smacked Louis right in the face. His hand shot up to his cheek.

"Mom" I said shocked

"He's bad news Maisie! Just look at him!" She said

"You're crazy." I said getting off the side of my bed sitting next to Louis.

"I can't believe my daughter has turned into a whore." She said

"She is not a whore." Louis said

"Want another slap buddy?" My mom threatens

"Oh please do. Slap me again after that then your three free shots before I can hit you back are up." He said

"Who do you think you are?" My mom says

"The best thing for your daughter." He said I stood up as he did.

My mom gave us each a cold glare.

"Susan? Maisie?" My father walks into the room he catches sight of Louis and walks over to is faster I stepped in front of him protecting him from the wrath of my dad.

"What is this boy doing in here at the time of night?" He asked

"Hank.. Our daughter has become a whore." My mom says

"She's anything but a whore." Louis says

"I don't believe you are relevant to the conversation." My father says

"I believe I am since your calling the girl I care about a false name." Louis said

"Shut up boy."

"No. How about you ask your daughter what's going on before listening to your crazy wife." Louis said my dad charged at him backing him into the wall pulling on the collar of his shirt.

"Dad don't touch him!" I shouted

"Go on do it old man. Hit me. It's not going to change the way I feel about your daughter." Louis said

My Dad kept him against the wall for a moment or two before backing up.

"Get out." He said

"With pleasure." Louis said

He looked at me when he walked through my door I nudged my head towards the window.

"Meet you there." I mouthed behind my parents backs.

Louis left quickly and my parents just looked at me shaking their heads.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow." They said

"Can't wait." I muttered they left my room flicking the hall light off. I waited a few moments then quickly packed my pink nike duffle bag full of clothes and over night stuff. I looked out the window and saw Louis he looked up at me. I dropped my bag down and he caught it.

I climbed down and we quickly and quietly ran over to his car. Driving off. I sighed and looked over at him.

"How's your cheek?" I asked

"It's good now." He said I nodded

"Sorry, my moms a bitch." I said he chuckled

"Yeah, yours isn't the only one." He said I leaned over the dash and pecked his cheek.

He turned his head and pecked my lips and smiled.

"Thanks for standing up for me." I said

"Just paying it forward." He said referencing to me. I reached over taking his hand.

"How much did you pack?" He asked

"Enough for a few days. In a couple days we'll go back and get more if that's alright I just don't want to go back." I said he nodded

"I'm fine with that." He said

-----

I changed into my pjs and got in bed next to Louis he was watching SNL. I laid against his chest. He wore a beanie to sleep and it smushed down his hair.

Louis' laugh echoed off the walls and the slight shaking of hi stomach from a giggle or a laugh was like someone rocking a baby to sleep. I fell asleep easily.

---

The next morning was a weekend. I woke up and yawned Louis was still asleep next to me. I moved out of the bed and decided to make him breakfast.

When I got downstairs I quickly found the food and started to cook. The bacon was finished so I started on the eggs. I was scrambling them when I felt hands wrap around my waist.

"Morning." I said

"Morning" he murmured

"You like scrambled eggs right?" I asked

"Yeah." He said he took a piece of bacon from the plate and bit into it.

"No eating before it's on the table!" I scolded he smirked

"Punish me." He whispered

"Stop." I said he smirked and winked

"I'll set the table" he said

I finished the eggs and put them in a serving bowl.

Taking both the eggs and bacon over Louis marvelled at the food.

"Oh breakfast food.. It's been way to long." He said piling his plate high I smiled at him. He was cute in the morning.

I took half of the amount Louis had on his plate and ended up giving I'm half that after I was full.

"Wow, you were hungry" I said

"I still am." He said it took me a minute to catch on.

"No.. No, absolutely not." I said

"Why not?" He asked

"Because..." I said Louis raised his brows waiting for me to finish.

"No" I said

"You're no fun." He whined I giggled

"Let's just stick with sex." I said

"Hey! You were the one to give me a hand job before I fingered you." He said my stomach turned at the inappropriate words.

"That was in the heat of the moment." I said

"Ok then let's heat up this moment." He said lifting me onto the counter standing between my legs.

"Louis.." I whined

"Kiss me." He said I shook my head

"Do it." He said

I shook my head.

"Fine." He said pulling at the waist band of my pjs

I locked my lips with his. He pulled me against his hips.

"You're so predictable" he said against my lips

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked leaning away.

"I knew you'd whimp out and kiss me." He said

"Whimp out?" I asked he nodded

"Are you implying I'm not sexually adventurous?" I asked he nodded once more. Due to the way I am I had to prove him wrong.

"Fine if you wanna do this so bad then let's go." I said I got off the counter, I purposely grinded my area on his on my way down. He stood there, almost waiting for me to stop myself and "whimp out". I looked at him in the doorway.

"Well?" I said taking my shirt off. He smirked and followed me down the hall, I carried my shirt up the stairs and into his room. I threw it to the side. When he came in he leaned against his dresser. I pulled off my pj pants and threw those to the side.

"Feel free to get undressed when you're ready." I said. I walked over to his bed sitting down.

"Ready." He asked taking off his shirt

"I'm not going to give you the pleasure of moaning." I said he took off his pj pants.

"That's fine.. You'll be screaming." He said

"Cocky much?" I asked

"Nope. Just stating fact."

I rolled my eyes. He pulled me by my legs down to the end of the bed, he discarded my panties. He smirked his blue eyes burning into mine.

"You're already wet Mais. Didn't take much." He said

"Shut up." I said he kissed my inner thighs I looked up at the ceiling. As soon as he started my breath hitched I gripped the sheets biting down on my lip. I will NOT moan or scream.

He started to use his fingers as well. I flung my head back I felt my back lightly arching. He must have hit my sweet spot because I gasped aloud.

"Louis" I moaned

I was surprisingly really turned on. The little pieces of hair from Louis' forehead tickling my stomach. I moaned uncontrollably. Before Louis could continue I tapped his shoulder he looked up at me and licked his lips.

"Come." I said he crawled up hovering over me a knee on each side of my body. I put my hands on his chest. His eyes examined my face. Despite the possibility of tasting myself I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed me back.

I heard my cellphone ringing

"Could you get that for me?" I asked He walked over and answered it.

"Maisie's phone." He said then his eyes widened.

"Oh hey Ashton." He said my heart sunk. I found my panties putting them on.

"No, she just cane over.. Our science project.." He said

"Yeah.. Well I just finished my breakfast.." He said he turned to me.

"And it was delicious.." He said

"Can she come over?" Louis asked

"In all honesty mate I don't think so." Louis said

"She's in the bathroom."

"I'll tell her you called and she'll decide." Louis said

"Yeah, no problem.. Yeah. Bye." He hung up

"Why would you say that!" I scolded

"What? He'll probably just think I had a McMuffin." He said

"Stop trying to be cute." I said

"Who says I'm trying?" He smirked I rolled my eyes.

"What did he want?" I asked

"Wanted to know if you could come over." He said the thought of going over to Ashton's have me chills. The last time I went over his parents were talking about marriage and baby names! I shook my head Louis chuckled

"Is that a no then?" Louis said I nodded I took the phone from his grasp and dialled Ashton's number. He picked up third ring.

"Hey babe, sorry I really wanna come over but Louis and I have to finish this project." I said

"No that's alright.. My plans kinda... Shifted anyways." He spoke sloppily

"Are you alright?" I asked

"Speaker." Louis mouthed I did as he said

"Yeah I'm F-fine.. Babe I'll call you l-later." He said

"Ok." I said hanging up I looked over at Louis who had a hard face. His eyes cold.

"Lou? What's wrong?" I asked he shook his head.. Walking over to his bed he sat down, putting his hands through his hair.

"Louis tell me. What's up?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Ashton.. He's cheating on you." Louis said

"I told you to drop this and not worry about it.." I said gently

"No I mean like at this very moment." Louis said

"What do you mean?" I asked

"When we were talking to him Ashton was getting a blow job." Louis said

"How do you know?" I asked as calmly as I could

"I recognize the tone, the stuttering.." He said

"There's a 50/50 chance he wasn't getting one." I said

"Mais. Trust me." He said

"I do." I said he put his arm around my shoulders.

After a moment I got up Louis looked up at me as I stood in front of him.

"Maisie.." He said he put his hands on my hips I plants a mine on his shoulders.

"Are you ok?" He asked I nodded

"Right now I just need to get my mind off of it." I said I slowly pushed him down straddling him kissing him. He kissed me back it was slow this time. I could feel meaning behind this one. I felt a tear drip from my eye. It landed on Louis' cheekbone he sat up.

"Maisie.." He said he wiped at my eyes with his thumbs.

"I don't know why I'm so sad I mean look where I am right now.. It's just I don't know.." I said he nodded he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"We should date. You're nice to me." I said

"Maisie.. You're not yourself right now.." Louis said

"Then we'd get married and have a cute little house."

"Maisie."

"With little kids that look like as beautiful as you.. Their names would be Diana and Elizabeth." I said crying

"Maisie..." Louis says

"Why does it hurt so much?" I asked him starting to sob. He started to rub my back I tucked my head over his shoulder.

"It's ok.." He said he reached down grabbing his shirt. He handed it to me I put it on.. He picked me up and tucked me under the sheets and grabbed his pj pants putting them on crawling in beside me. He pulled me against his chest hugging me I put my hands on his chest and sobbed into his chest.

"I'm going to kill him." Louis said

"Don't do that." I said

"Look what he's done to you." Louis said

"Look what I'm doing to him." I said

"Like he's going to care Mais, he'll probably call up that girl and get him to suck him off." Louis said I knew he was trying to help but I just got more upset. Sobbing louder into his chest.

"Maisie..?" Louis said

"Yeah?" I asked through tears

"I..I.. I hope I never have to see you like this." He says with a sigh.

I snuggled into him more.

"Thank you." I whispered