The Secret

Can secrets always be kept?
How long will the secret last before it ruins friendships?
By penguin and Clifford and Melissalovespenguins
The story is crappy at the start.... it gets better.... I promise.

4. Chapter Four

Luke's P.O.V

They are all screaming at each other I didn't know If I should say or do anything so I just sat there in silence.

"I need some air" as I heard Scar say those words I thought of going after her and then I thought, what if she doesn't want to talk to me, what if she just yells at me to stay out of it, I want tot help her I feel like I should. After thinking these words my body soon followed my brains choice to chase after her, before I knew it I was outside and she was talking to me.

She turned around and stopped talking. "Um, hi" I nervously said.

"Sorry I thought you were.."

"Demi?" I cut her off

"Yeah"

She sat back down and I sat next to her, she was crying and I didn't know what to do so I hugged her, I was hesitant at first but she pulled me in tighter and hugged me, "what was happening in there?" I asked

"I wanted to keep it a secret because we both love the band and she kind of like Michael I didn't want it to ruin or change our friendship, I was trying to protect her and me, it's kind of hard because of her brother being Harry and all but..."

"I get it, it's okay this will not last forever she will get over it and forgive you, if she loves you enough then she will forgive and forget." I re-ensured her.

We sat there and she was still in my arms, it was peaceful and all of a sudden it got darker, it started to rain I knew she wasn't ready to go back inside so I put my jacket on her shoulders and before I knew it she stole my beanie and placed it on her head,

" my hair is going to go frizzy I need your beanie" she said sticker her tongue out at me, I tackle her to get my beanie back and she falls backwards and the next thing I knew I was on top of her and we were just staring into each others eyes, it was nice until Michael came out I quickly got off her, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING" he screamed

"umm nothing" I said

"Scar come inside NOW!" He said

"Okay" she replied

Im scared to go back inside, what was I thinking, Michael is like a brother to me, am I really going to ruin my friendship over a girl and to make it worse it was his sister, he is protective of them and I don't want to do anything to hurt her, I really need to rethink this and get my beanie back.

Michael's P.O.V

Scar leaves the room and leaves me wondering what the fuck just happened, I look over at Demi, it looks like she is fighting back tears. I walk over to her to see if she is okay and I sit near her " are you okay?" I asked

" I don't know" she replies

"Do you want some time alone?"

"Um, yes, sorry but I kinda deal better by myself" she replied

As I stand up to talk to Niall and Courtney to see what's going on, I see Luke walk out of the room, i have no idea why.

"Niall what is going on?"

"She wanted to keep it a secret from her I'm sorry I don't know much more than that" he whispered just enough so I could hear him.

"I think I better go and see if she is alright" I told Niall.

I open the door to find Luke on top of my sister and he is just smiling and staring at her.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I scream

Luke quickly jumps off her and drops his jacket on the floor,

"Umm nothing" he replied

"Scar come inside NOW!" I yelled

"Okay " she sounded scared when she replied.

We walk inside and leave Luke outside,

"What was going on out there and up in the studio?" I questioned

" I wanted to keep it a secret from her that you were my brother cause she loves the band and I didn't want our friendship to change, I'm not embarrassed that you are my brother, I just wanted to protect our relationship, and out there was none of your business he was keeping me company and was caring for ME!" She replied

"We'll out there is not happening again and I get that you don't want to ruin the friend ship but you should have known how hard it was that Harry was her brother."

"YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO MICHAEL WHAT HAPPENED OUT THERE IS BETWEEN ME AND LUKE!" She screamed storming outside again.

I walk back up stairs and walk over to Harry

"Umm, Harry can I talk to you for a minuet?"

"Yeah I guess?"

We walked out of the room to speak in private,

"Sorry about what I said about your sister, I didn't know"

"Yeah we'll now you know, so watch what you say around me" he said

"Yeah I'm sorry" I replied

We walk back into the room with everyone else, Calum is sitting with Demi, they are talking and laughing, I sat on the couch and watch them, Calum is cheering her up.

They finally stop talking, they get up and hug, she whispers something in his ear and walks outside.

I walk over to Cal.

"What were you and Demi talking about?" I asked

"I was just trying to cheer her up and I gave her some advice, I said she should talk to Scar, why?"

He asked

"No reason just wanted to know" i said

"Uh okay" he said

Demi's P.O.V

I walk outside to talk to Scar but then I see her and Luke sitting there, with their arms wrapped around each other, Luke turns around and jumps up,

" um sorry, I..I...I was just comforting her" he said nervously

"It's okay, but can we have a minuet" I say as he goes inside

"Look,if you going to yell at me, can you do it at home, if you still want me to live with you?"

She asked

"WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY OF CORSE I STILL WANT YOU TO LIVE WITH ME, look I'm not pissed off at you because he is your brother, I'm pissed because you didn't tell me, I told,you that Harry was my brother like day one!"

"I didn't want it to ruin or change our friendship" she said

"It wouldn't have changed anything when I told you Harry was my brother I was scared you were only going to like me because of him being him, but you proved to me you weren't like that!"

"Im sorry i didn't tell you I know how you feel about him" she said

" how I feel about him won't change anything we are still friends and will be for a very long time to come!"

We hugged and then we were frightened by a smashing noise we heard come from the studio, we both quickly ran inside.

"WHAT THE HELL MICHAEL" I heard Ash scream

Scar ran to Luke who was on the floor

" Michael,seriously, he is bleeding" scar said before Michael ran out the door.

I was on my way out to run after him and I was grabbed by a strong grip

" where do you think you are going?" I turn around to see Harry with a frustrated look on his face.

"I'm going to see if he is okay so let go" I said getting free from his tight grip.

Michael's P.O.V

Luke came inside and i just filled with anger, I couldn't control myself, the next thing I knew I got up and I was in his face, I pushed him and then I hit him so hard he fell backwards onto the edge of the glass coffee table, it shattered.

"WHAT THE HELL MICHAEL" I hear Ashton scream

Next Scar coming running in and went straight for Luke, "Michael, seriously he is bleeding" she said as I ran outside

I was sitting there in such anger and regret, next thing I knew the door opened, I quickly stand up to see Demi holding her arm like she hurt it.

"Are you okay?" She asked, why would she care, she doesn't even know me, she doesn't even like me obviously because I offer to talk to her and she says no, Cal offers and it's a yes.

"Why do you care, you don't know me" I said, without meaning to, it just slipped out.

"Um never mind then I'll just go inside, I thought you might need to talk to someone but obviously you don't want to talk to the only person who came out to see if you were okay, bye" she said with a sad face

"I'm sorry.. I just.... I'm sorry" I said as I turn away because I didn't want her to see me cry.

She runs over to me and puts her hand on my back

"why are you crying, it's okay" she said to stop me from crying

"I feel awful for what I just did, he is like my brother, but.... Omg my sister"

" what did he do?" She asked

" I don't know exactly but when I came out to talk to scar he was on top of her and.... I don't know I guess I'm being a over protective brother" I said

"She is going to hate me isn't she?" I asked her

"No, she will forgive you, but in time, it will be okay Mikey" she said, her beautiful face matched her caring heart as I sat there in despair, she hugged me and said

"It will be fine."