The Secret

Can secrets always be kept?
How long will the secret last before it ruins friendships?
By penguin and Clifford and Melissalovespenguins
The story is crappy at the start.... it gets better.... I promise.

5. Chapter Five

Demi's P.O.V

As we sat there in silence I get a text message from Harry

Harry: can you come inside please?

Demi: not now I'm helping Michael.

Harry: 5 more minutes or I'm coming out there to get you!

I locked my phone and ignored it, I just hoped that Michael didn't think I was being rude or anything

"Who was that?" He asked

"Um Harry, but it wasn't important, sorry I didn't mean to seem in interested or rude." I said

"He wants you to go inside doesn't he?" he asked

" how did you know?"

" he kind of doesn't like me right now" he said

"WHAT, WHY?" I questioned

"Umm it's kinda embarrassing" he said

"Just tell me I'm sure it isn't that bad"

" well when you walked in I wanted to know who you were so I asked Harry and he kind of got pissed at me" he explained

"And.... He wouldn't get pissed because of that, what did you say?" I asked

" I asked.... Who that hot chick was with Louis" he said so fast I could barley process what he said

" hahahahahaha, umm,yeah that would piss him off a lot he is an over protective brother" I replied

He went crimson red and he turned away from me to hide his embarrassment.

"Aw don't go all shy, I'm sorry I laughed, but I think it is sweet you called me hot" I said not knowing what to say. I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek and got up, I looked up at the window in the studio to see Ashton, Calum and Harry standing there, I turned to Michael and said

" we have an audience"

He looked confused at my words and then looked up as the boys quickly walked

away from the window.

"Hey, um give me your phone" he said shyly.

"Um okay" I gave him my phone and he gave me his

" put your number in and I'll put mine in".

"Okay" I said

We walked inside both red and sat apart from each other.

(At hospital)

Luke's P.O.V

It has been 2 days since the incident, I wake you to find all the boys including Michael and and the girls

"Hey finally your awake" Ash said

My head hurts like a bitch still, I didn't press charges against Michael I let it go, I get it, it's his little sister, I would have done the same if I had a sister

"The doctor said you can go home now" scar said sweetly

"Get dressed and I'll take you home" Harry said

"Do you guys want to come back to ours for dinner?" Scar asked

"YES, IM IN, IF THERE IS GOOD FOOD" Niall screamed

"Scar is making her famous fried..." Demi was cut off by Niall screaming

"YES!, we will be there"

"Omg I haven't had that in forever" Michael and Court said in unison.

(Scar and Demi's apartment)

We all went in separate cars to get to the apartment.

I was with Harry and Demi, The rest of the 5sos and 1D boys went in the van and scar, Michael , Court ,Jayden and Taylor went in Michaels car.

We arrive at the apartment, we walk inside and the boys go straight outside and light a fire and grab chairs, Michael, Court and Scar go into the kitchen and start cooking.

I feel really dizzy and sit down for a bit,Scar comes over to see how I'm doing,

"Are you okay?" Her sweet and comforting voice said.

" uhh...." I had no idea what to say.

"Um, I'm a little dizzy"

"Come with me you can stay here tonight" she said sweetly

I followed her up some stairs and she helped me stand straight we get half way up the stairs and I hear Michael scream "WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU TWO THINK YOUR GOING?"

Before both of us could speak, Demi came running in

"Michael, let it go she is just being nice,come with me and I'll check on them in 5" she said

" NO SHE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH HIM" he yelled causing Demi to flinch

"MICHAEL!" Demi screamed, pulling him aside to talk to him

Scar's P.O.V

my fucking brother does not know how to stay out of things, I'm really piss off I'm trying to care for his "mate" and he is being a real asshole, he needs to stop being a over protective brother.

"Scar,hello?" My thoughts were interrupted by Luke, it was okay because I didn't mind, because it was Luke.

"Uh.. Sorry yeah, umm this way" I said showing him where he can lay down

"Um who's room is this?"

"This is Demi's room" I said closing the door so he doesn't see the 50 or more posters off 5sos

"Wait here a moment" I say running to my room to put away my one direction and 5sos posters.

I run back and say "okay let's go"

As I lead him into my room I look around to make sure I took all the posters down but I forgot about the cork board Demi and I made with pictures of us and pictures of the boys, I spot a picture of Luke and there is love hearts around him.

"Damn it!" I say not know i said it outside of my thoughts.

"What?, what's wrong?" He said, concerned

"Uh nothing don't worry about it, umm you can take the bed I'll sleep on the couch over on the other side of the room, I'll check on you in and hour if you need anything just text me"

I gave my phone to put his number in.

As I leave the room I heard him say something in couldn't make it out.

"Huh?" I say turning around to see him looking at the cork board

"Umm haha, I must be special" he said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Uh umm Demi made it for me" I said defensively.

I run out of the room I embarrassment and sneak down the stairs trying not to be noticed by Michael and Demi talking, I was eavesdropping on the conversation.

Michaels P.O.V

I'm so pissed off with Luke he is like a brother to me and he does this to me, I could kill him, it was hard to focus on my anger when I see Demi scared and trying to speak

I snap out of thought and look at her,

"Michael, do you trust your sister?" She asked

"Yes, but I don't trust Luke to not do anything" I replied

" well if you trust her then let it go for a while I know she won't do anything, he is your band mate and she will respect that"

I knew she wouldn't she seems to like him a lot and I know he likes her I can see it by the way he looks at her, he hasn't looked at anyone like that since high school when he fell in love with a girl I cannot mention, and I know that he got his heart broken when she didn't like him,I trust he will be good to her but I just don't want the band to break up because of their breakup.

"I'll sit in the lounge room and calm down.

Scar walks in the room and says

"we need to talk"