Stay (Punk Niall)

(WARNING: May contain graphic sex scenes. 16+)
(My favorite name ever is Nora, I'm going to use it in this fanfic but I also used it in my other fanfic. "Shot at the Night" BUT the two characters have no involvement at all.)

Nora Dean is a smart girl with high hopes on her future. Heading to a new college taking the opportunity to be in a housing with 14 other people. She was brave going into this but didn't know what to expect. What happens when her thoughts on school and her self control and temper get doubtful when she meets a tattooed blonde Irish boy?

3. TWO

Nora's POV

After I finished hanging up a few pictures and making my bed with the sheets, pillows and comforter I bought back home I smile at my success. I hear loud music approaching and an engine. I walked over to the window and pushed the red curtains aside and saw a black box van pull into the driveway. The doors slid open lots of people got out the music stopped and a blonde boy climbed out of the drivers seat. He looked up at my window and I felt our eyes connect through his black sunglasses a smirk appears on his lips as he shuts his door. I back away from the window and sit on my bed. Self consciously I check myself in the mirror. My black skinny jeans and peach top and matching peach toms wasn't that bad of a first impressional outfit. I fixed my long brown hair and checked my light makeup then caught myself.

What am I doing? Trying to impress that guy? Damian! I shouted at myself mentally. I sighed walking over to m bed. I should really go down and introduce myself.

I built up the courage and walked down the stairs.

When I reached the bottom I heard laughs from the kitchen I saw Hanna on the couch an empty bowl of noodles on the table as she flicked through the TV channels.

"Are those our housemates?" I asked

"Yeah, Go meet them. They won't bite." She said

"Speak for yourself Tanner." A strong Irish accent drifts into my ears. I look up and notice the blonde smirking guy. Only at this distance I noticed a little lilac streak in the front of his hair.

"Oh Niall, Leave her alone." Hanna says his eyes don't leave me. He walks over to me.

"Niall Horan." He says sticking his hand out.

"Nora Dean." I said taking it he lifted my hand to his lips and kissed my stomach flipped I didn't like the sensation it gave me. I kept mentally shouting Damian in my head but it seemed this boy's bright blue eyes we're beating my self control down a notch.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked I shook my head vigorously nervously taking my hand from his. He smirks once more.

"We brought home Chinese. Want some?" He asked I stayed silent nodding he led me into the kitchen and all heads turned towards me. Multiple good looking boys and pretty girls stood before me. All of them had at least ONE tattoo. Niall walked over to the coat hook and unzipped his sweater and slid it down his arms revealing the ink trailing all the way up his arms. Since he was wearing a low rising tank top I saw they were also scattered on his chest and one small one on his back just below his neck.

"So what's your name?" One asks

"Nora" I said

"Hot" a curly headed boy said then his head was swatted.

I shyly stood there.

"Want a drink?" a small boy says his crystal blue eyes dazzling in the light I shook my head.

"No thanks, I don't drink." I said they laughed at me like usual people did when I made that statement.

I looked for the blonde boy I think his name was Niall.. my sense of comfort.

His blue eyes appear with a red cup.

"Want a tour?" He asked I hesitated but nodded slowly.

"You don't have to be so shy." He said his tone kind of annoyed. I stayed quiet.

-later..-

Niall had showed me the large backyard and spacious game room and other rooms and each bedroom. He walked to a door and took a key from his back pocket

"You lock your room?" I asked

"I don't want anyone in here." He said he looked at me one more time before opening the door and walking in I followed him in. I looked around the dark room, a dark paint covered the walls at the parts that weren't covered in posters and pictures.

I turned looking back at him he raked my body with his eyes, I felt my cheeks get hot.

"You're a very good looking girl." He said I tried to suppress a smile.

"Thanks" I said

I looked at his shelf of CDs

"Wow! You have so much CDs" I said walking over

"There is records up there too, I have been collecting since I could hold one." He says sticking his hands in his pockets beside me.

"How far do these go back?" I asked

"Is this your way of asking me how old I am?" He asked I nodded

"I'm 19." He adds (I know Niall is 20)

"Same." I said

I took a record off of the shelf

"Rockin' Robin?" I asked

"Yeah, Bobby Day..? This was one of my favourites." He said

"I've never heard of it." I said His mouth falls open

"Are you joking? This was the ONLY thing my parents would play full volume on a loop. I memorized the lyrics by the time I was 7." He says I giggled

"The only thing my parents listened to was classical music.." I said Niall made a sound of disgust he walked over to his record player and started the song. I smiled as he smiled at me mouthing along he went back to the shelf climbing up and grabbing another record

"ACDC?" I asked

"Don't tell me you haven't heard of them." He said

"No I have" I said he sighed with relief.

I looked at the wall shelf and just couldn't get over all the music he owned.

"Have you ever been to a club?" He asked I shook my head

"A concert?" He asked I shook my head again

I plucked a random record and replaced Rockin Robin with it being gentle I laughed

"Mr. Sandman Bring me a dream." the lyrics we're familiar.

"That song came out in 1954. That Records been in my family a while." He said I nodded

"I thought you'd be the hard heavy rock guy." I said

"What do you mean?" He asked

"You know all that screaming death medal stuff." I said he chuckled.

"I know what music genre you were talking about I was just wondering why." He said I shrugged

"The tattoos right?" He asked I semi nodded

"Don't judge a book by it's cover." He said his lips brushed my ear. I felt a tingle and a jolt I turned my head our faces inches apart.

Damian, Damian! DAMIAN! I yelled at myself but my body kept moving closer to Niall. I was relieved when Niall moved first. but a bit hurt.

I sighed to myself and awkwardly walked towards his door.

"Wait." He said I stopped in my tracks weather I liked it or not.

"I have a boyfriend." I blurted out he raised his eyebrows and snorted

"Well it wasn't like I was going to kiss you." He said Ouch. I pasted on a fake smile and tried to giggle but it came out strained.

"I don't know what I was thinking." I said

He nodded

"I'm just going to um.. go." I said and walked out quicker than he could call me back I went into me and Hanna's room and shut the door I slammed my face into my pillow and hated myself for being so stupid. but in another world I'm glad I told him because the way he was making me feel in there I wouldn't have been surprised if he tried to kiss me and I went with it.

I grumbled at myself and pulled out my phone. I dialed Damian's number.