Stay (Punk Niall)

(WARNING: May contain graphic sex scenes. 16+)
(My favorite name ever is Nora, I'm going to use it in this fanfic but I also used it in my other fanfic. "Shot at the Night" BUT the two characters have no involvement at all.)

Nora Dean is a smart girl with high hopes on her future. Heading to a new college taking the opportunity to be in a housing with 14 other people. She was brave going into this but didn't know what to expect. What happens when her thoughts on school and her self control and temper get doubtful when she meets a tattooed blonde Irish boy?

8. SEVEN

Nora's POV

I walked down the stairs putting my purse over my shoulder I followed Louis and Harry out. I was smiling and giggling at something Louis said when I looked up in the drivers seat and saw Niall.

Red low rising tanktop and a black fedora tucked on his head towards the back his hair sticking up in a quiff in the front.

He took one look at me and was emotionless. I sighed and followed the two boys I was supposed to be going with into the car, Thankfully Louis hopped up into the passenger seat. I sat in the back with Harry.

Niall drove out of our college's housing neighborhood and drove down an unfamiliar road. I didn't bother to ask where we were going.

I stared out the window and gave in to the urges and looked into the review mirror just as Niall looked over at me. I quickly shot my eyes down to my lap.

"What store are we going to first?" Louis asked turning in his seat I looked at Harry wanting him to answer the question.

"I was thinking maybe the Band Fan Shop? You know the one that sells all those classical shirts and shit." Harry answers Louis' eyes flick to me raising his eye brows

"Wherever you guys wanna go." I said Louis smiled and turned around. I dropped my fake smile like a sack of potatoes and looked out the window again.

Niall reached over and turned on the radio and a Hedley song came on giving me a sense of home. My bestfriend Bailey and I love Hedley. I smiled to myself and hummed along quietly.

Before I knew it Niall parked and got out of the car followed by Harry and Louis I got out and followed behind them.

"Pick up the pace Nora." Niall says I ignore him and keep my pace Niall stops walking. I sigh and try to pass him but he grabs the hood of my sweater pulling me back.

"We'll meet you guys at the shop." Niall says Harry and Louis look at each other and shrug going into the mall.

"I wanna talk to you." He said

"Well I don't wanna talk to you." I said and made another attempt to walk away only for him to pull me back once more.

"Nora. Please." He said I looked into his eyes and saw desperation.

"Fine. Talk." I said

"I'm sorry.. About last night.. It didn't really go as planned." He said

"So you weren't planning to be a complete jerk face?" I said he nodded slowly

"Surprising cause it seemed like you've practiced that whole thing before." I said Niall sighed

"I wanna take you out." He said

"What?" I asked

"I want to take you out tonight.. On a date type thing.. To make up for it." He said

I stood shocked

"I know your boyfriend might-" I cut him off

"Ex.. Ex boyfriend." I said

"Since when?" He asked

"Last night." She said

"I guess that night was pretty shit to you.." He said I nodded

"Can we go now?" I asked

"You didn't answer me" He said

"I know. I cant just answer like that and I'm not sure I want to jump into something yet." I said

"K" He said sounding a bit disappointed

"Lead the way, I've never been here before." I said he nodded.

-later..-

Harry, Louis and Niall had bought tons of band stuff consisting of ACDC, Guns 'n' Roses, Ramones and lots more. I wanted to know how they got so much money.

I just kind of hung around the comic t-shirts.

"We're leaving now." Louis says taking my arm lightly I nodded and followed them out.

...

Throughout the day they bought lots of clothing and Niall bought more CDs. I bought myself a Lana Del Ray CD and picked up a Hedley Album. I stood in line and watched as Niall carefully selected his CDs.

"He's kinda weird with this CD thing." Louis says appearing beside me.

"I think it's cute." The words leave my mouth before I could stop them.

"Cute?" Louis asks

"I mean it reminds me of a CD collection I had when I was a kid. I was pretty cute." I said Louis nodded

"Mhmm, Good save." He said I was up. I set my CDs on the counter and handed the cashier the money and stuck them into my purse. Louis, Harry and I waited on the bench outside of the store across the hall. Niall put all of his CDs in the new backpack he just bought that was black and said "Made In Ireland" On it with shamrocks. I followed behind them until Niall slowed down once more walking beside me I saw Louis look back at me and smile. I looked down.

Maybe I judged Niall too early like I did with Hanna. I looked up at Niall

"Yes." I said he looked down at me

"What?" He asked

"I accept your offer for tonight." I said

He nods and smiles

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked

"Dinner and a movie?" I asked he nodded

"Cool" He said. I smiled up at him.

-the date.-

I was nervous as I got dressed. I wore my black skinny jeans, a pink blouse and pink toms. I left my hair straight and applied a bit of make-up I put my Hedley album into my shoulder bag along with my phone and some of the make-up I used in case I needed to touch up.

I heard a knock on my door. The others had went out to a drive-in movie.

"Come in" I squeaked

"Hey." Niall said walking in looking good.

Black jeans, Black t-shirt and black supras with the same black fedora from today.

"Hey" I said

"You look nice." He said

"Thanks, You don't look too bad yourself." I said

"So what first Dinner or the movie?" He asked

"Up to you." I said

"Ok then Dinner cause I'm hungry." He says I chuckled

"Ok then Dinner it is. Pick where you want to go." I said he nodded.

Author's Note:

Sorry it isn't as long as I wanted it to be but I have to go to a birthday party. -____- BORING. I will update as soon as I can if you want :)