Unexpected Visit to my Heart.

I have you ever think that it's impossible that One Direction appears at your house because they got lost and they are hiding from fans? Well, Sam never thought that something like that could happen to her and it did.

Sam was a normal 17 year old teenager, or kinda normal. She hide dark secrets from her past.

Niall wanted her heart and Sam to keep a promise from the past. Niall got her, but when an old red haired enemy from the past appears Sam only wants to keep apart Niall.

6. I ♥ U

The time ran so fast that I didn't noticed when the clock marked that it was 6 p.m. I was so focused on learning the song for Sam. The other's were putting balloons and stuff like.

I was so excited, I wanted to see how she was going to react when she had seen what I made for her. The song, the balloons, the flowers, everything. I was really hard to find the number.

I was playing tha guitar when I heard a car stop in front of the house.  It must be her. Her, and her. I stood up as fast as I could and hid behind Louis and Liam and Zayn.

"Cat, where are the keys, I'm sure they were at the window" I heard Sam said

"I'm not sure"

"Give me your pin, I'm opening the door. The first time, I'm going to use this, finally being in jail is something good" Sam said

'What she was in jail?'

"You were in jail?" Harry asked. Thanks!

"Yeah, one day my aunt didn't cook and they went out to eat and left me home. And I went to a store and stole. I was 7 years old back then"

"Wow" Harry said

"I know" Sam said as she opened the door and her jaw dropped.

She saw everything, the balloons, and stuff, while I was seeing at her. She changed her cloth, and got the make up off. She was wearing a denim shorts and a little shirt. She was so simple. And I walked out.

"Buy me a pie!" she exclaimed.

Seeing us all confused, Cat said "That means, Oh My God, so cool!"

And I started playing.

love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark

Her face bright up, and she smiled so widly, I thought her face will crack.

No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white Just our hands clasped so tight Waiting for the hint of a spark If heaven and hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs

Liam and Louis gave her the black roses, because she didn't like pink or white in flowers, and we didn't found red.

She started crying of happiness.

In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule I got my knuckles brusied by a lady in black And I held my toungue as she told me "Son, fear is the heart of love" So I never went back

And I noticed that Cat was recording everything, like always.

If heaven and hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signsIf there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark

I stopped playing the guitar and Liam started playing for me.

You and me have seen everything to see From Bangkok to Calgary And the soles of your shoes are all worn down The time for sleep is now It's nothing to cry about Cause we'll hold each other soon The blackest of rooms

I got closer to her.

I grabbed her from the waist and pulled her, getting our foreheads together.

If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark Then I'll follow you into the dark

And finally, I kissed her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kiss me harder. She smelled like....Our Moment perfume. Then she jumped and wrapped her legs around me, weird but okay. I guess she wanted to enjoy because, it was her first kiss. I was her first.

**************Sam's P.O.V**************

Okay, I had to admit that, that first kiss was kinda...weird. But what could I say? Sorry? Nope, because I enjoyed it a lot. I was a seventeen year old teenager who had her first kiss with a famous pop star and the love of my life, Niall Horan.

When I finally put my feet down to Earth, literally. We both separated, but not a lot. And Niall asked, just how I expected "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

And of course, I said "Yes!" and we kept kissing.

I have to admit that I was excited, my first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first true love. I was glad that I waited seventeen years to that. Kiss, the most wonderful kiss. But of course, Cat being so Cat, and takin revenge for when we met One Direction, she screamed:

"Come on, get a room!"

And I, being so me, stopped kissing Niall, turned to her and said "I didn't said that when you were making it out with Harry in car, or I did Harry?"

Harry shook his head. "Good, because you all know that I know boxing?" I asked

"Liam can defend us!" Harry exclaimed.

"Does Liam knows Ju Jitsu, Korean Karate, Karate, Tae Kwon Do and Capoeira?"

They got scared. "Guys if we just leave it like this, and have a party to celebrate?" Liam asked

"I agree, we can bring our girlfriends" Louis said

"But where we will party?" Zayn asked

"Here, I have a pool and a big yard, and I have my living room" I said

"Cool, so we go for our swimsuits and we come back, babe" Niall said

"Niall, not because you girlfriend is here that doesn't mean that ours are here" Liam said

"Sorry" Niall said

"So Cat, do you want me to take you home?" Harry asked to Cat

"No. I have my bikinis here, Sam insisted because sometime we come back from this thing that we go, called....Tsuna-" but I stepped on her foot.

"Tsunami?" Louis asked "Isn't that for fans of anime? That one that dress like their favourite character that look...hum...strange?" and the he eyes open widely. "Sam, you dress like that?"

"It's enough, it's going to be late, see you later, guys. Bye Niall" I said and kissed Niall and pushed them all outside. "Bye" and I closed the door.

"Cat, did you need to mention that?" I asked mad

"I'm sorry" she said

"Oh, come on, let's get change"

"So, pink or purple?" Cat asked

"Does that matters?" I asked as I sent the pictures of me and Niall from Cat's phone to mine.

"Yes, it's so important" Cat said walking out of that thing that you sometimes find at Spas. "Pink"

"I'm glad" I said with sarcasm

"What are you wearing?" she asked

"A swimsuit" I said "Why?"

"That is horrible, it's so darketo" Cat said "Here, my green bikini"

"I'm not going to wear that. It's like being on underwear in front of the guys" I exclaimed

She grabbed a scissors from her back and cut the top of my one piece. "Now you don't have other option"

"Cat!" I exclaimed mad.

"I'm going down to wait the guys" she said and went out

"Cat! Wait!  Genius. Rot ya, Cat" (A/N: Instead of saying f*** you we say rot you. You should try it, teachers never suspect).

"What I'm supposed to do know?2 I asked to myself. Situations like this had happened but I always had more swimsuits, the black one was my last one. Then I had an idea.

I ran to my sewing machine. Yes, I had one. Because I made my own cloth. And with the green bikini I started doing my newest creation.

When I walked to the living room all the boys were already there, with their girlfriends but I went instead to kiss Niall.

"Hi, babe" i said and kissed him.

"Hi, muffin" he said

"Muffin? That's my new name? Well...yours is going to be Lucky"

"Why?"

"Two reasons. One: The leprechaun from the cereal Lucky Charms is Lucky" I said "Two. You are lucky because you are dating me"

"I should have expect that" he said as he kissed.

Louis chuckle and then said "Excuse me, there are people here too"

"Sorry, I'm getting use to this and now having friends" I said with sweet eyes. "You know I never had friends and everyone hated me and I cut my veins once"

"Louis! That's bad" Eleanor said and punched him.

"But...but...she is lying"

"That's not true" I said lying.

"Fuck you" Louis said

I ran towards him and pushed him to the wall "Louis, there's one thing I can't stand. Bad words. So shut up or you will end in the kitchen, understood?" I asked. I was about to choke him. He nodded. "Good" I said "Hi, I'm Sam Mercedes"

"Hi, Eleanor"

"Sophia"

"Perrie"

"Yes, I know I stalk you on twitter, specially Perrie"

"Yes, I remember you. You are the fan that hacked our computers and made her face appear on the concert"

"Yup, that's me" I said popping the p.

"Cool" everybody said.

"Well, pool time" Harry said and we all ran outside.

(Niall's P.O.V.)

All the guys launched to the pool and then the girls were there giggling a lot and then they launched to the pool too, and Sam was worried screaming "Wait, don't throw yourself yet!" But it was too late, we were already in the pool and that was when we noticed that the pool  had a height of 3 meters or more.

After noticing this we all got out of the pool.

"What the he....ck?" Zayn exclaimed

"Did you knew that I'ma professional swimmer and this house was gave to me by the government of England?" she asked like it was something normal.

"You are a what?" Liam asked

"A professional swimmer, dancer, boxer, soccer player, basketball player, American football player and so much stuff. I got a lot of free time" she said lifting her shoulders.

"So cool! And I'm just a model" Sophia said

"She is awesome, so sporty. You could never a expect a sporty girl like her was a super geek that goes to the Tsunamis" Cat said

"CAT! YOU ARE DEAD!" she exclaimed and went to chase her but I hold her.

"Keep calm! I don't see nothing wrong. That's why I like you because you are different" I said and she turned to me.

"Really?" she asked with puppy eyes.

"Really muffin! I love you" I said and kiss her.

"I think we should go inside to the living room, because is obvious that no one can swim in this pool?" Harry said

"I agree. You are such a losers" Sam said

"Hey" We all exclaimed

"Let's go inside. Can we?" Zayn asked

"Whatever" Sam said walking inside.

"Can someone buy me a pie? I'm starving" Sam sang

"We can order Nando's?" I said

"Yes. Great idea. Chi pose" Sam said

"I just want to sit" Perrie said sitting on the couch. And Sam's eyes open widely. "What's this?" she took a draw pad out of her butt. "Is this....Niall?"

"No, it's just Soul" Sam said

Zayn took it from Perrie's hands "I'm pretty sure it's Niall"

I saw it "It's me" I said

She hugged me "It's just that I love you so much, Niall. So much" she whispered into my ear and I smiled.

I woke up in.....Sam's room. I lifted the sheets. My pants were there, good. We didn't make it out last night. I think so.....

"Move that butt, Niall, I'm tired!" she said

"I'm tired too" I exclaimed "Can I stay here?"

"Okay" she said giving up.

"Yes" I said and carried her bridal style to her room.

Nope. Nothing happened. And Sam is not that kind of girl. She told us once, that she was going to do it when she get married. I just hoped to be that guy.

I turned around and I saw a note where Sam was supposed to be.

Dear Lucky:

I went to the market because I got nothing in my fridge. But if you see this note around 9 o'clock, I mus be outside boxing or making yoga. Good morning.

Muffin.

And so I walked outside. I was still on my jeans and shirtless but who care. When I saw her she was boxing. She punched and kicked really hard. When she stopped for a rest I wrapped my arms around her. She was ona sport bra anda shorts, and, again, who cares.

"Hello, my beautiful Muffin" Niall said

"Hi, Niall" she said, turned and then kissed me.

"I'm hungry"

"Me too. Should I cook something or we can go out?" she asked

"Let's go out"

"Okay. Let me take a quick bath and we go. And get a T-shirt" she said

"Yes, my beautiful muffin" Niall said

So, Sam took a quick shower. Literally quick, I think they were around 3 minutes and she was out. She dressed with another denim shorts, a black converse and a white shirt. And I dressed with my cloth of yesterday.

We were going to have breakfast at Nando's. Like we wanted our relationship to know we both twitted that we will eat at Nando's but we never said that together. We hoped to find paparazzi there. Weird because most of the famous people tried to hide.

And when we arrrived like we predicted paparazzi where and we said.

P: Are you dating?

I: Yes!

P: Since when?

S: Since yesterday, after Alan Carr's.

P: How?

I: I sung her a song.

S: So romantic.

And we got into the restaurant.

We talked about a lot. She told me about when she got nightmares she hated it because she was alone. So I got an idea and whispered into her ear:

"Can I move with you?"

"Yes" she whispered "I love you"

"I love you too"