More then this

Emma has just moved to a new apartment in London, She doesn't know anybody there..Untill a tall greened eye boy with brown curly hair met her and her whole life changed.........

20. surfing

When all of us were done un packing, We decided to go to the beach. We sat down next to the water.

"Hey do you guys want to surf?" Louis asked

"Sure why not im gonna fail anyway,". Niall said

Louis gave is boards.

"C'mon Harry!" I said

"No ill just sit and watch, go have fun!" Harry replied

I caught my first waves and did some tricks and as soon as I was done with it, Everyone was staring at me

"What? You never saw a girl surf,". I asked

"Uh yaahh but not THAT good,". Zayn said

~2 hours later~

We were all done in the water we were all dried up and relaxing Until I got picked up and they were running to the water and threw me in. As soon as I got up, I saw Niall standing there laughing.

"Niall did you do it?" I asked all wet

"Uhh why do you think is was me?"

"Maybe because your laughing next to the water,". I said

"Well it wasn't me,". He said

"well then who was it?" I asked

Everyone looked at Harry

"Fine it was was me," harry said throwing his hands in the air and walking towards me. He turned around and motioned to go on his back, so I did and he ran toward the condo. It was about 9:30pm and we were all tired. Harry put me down on the ground so I can change.

I decide to just lay down and go on Instagram I took a selfie and about 3 seconds later Harry barged in.

"That selfie you took was HOT!" He said

"Have you been stalking me on Instagram?" I asked

"I dont recall stalking you."

"I ju-oh nevermind *cough* stalker *cough*". I said

"Did you just call me a stalker?" Harry said

"I dont recall saying that!" I said mocking him

"Oh thats it!" He said as he threw a pillow at me

"Oh no you didn't!"

Oh yes I did!" He said

I hit him with a pillow on his head then I saw him fall to the ground

"Harry Im so sorry are you alright?" I asked

"Yes im alright," He said as he pulled me down now that i was lying down he started hitting me with a pillow. Zayn on the other hand wad banging on the wall next to us and yelling at us to be quiet, one time he even came in our room and told us to shut up or he will separate us. Wow! He is such the father of is but he needs his 'beauty sleep' yah right. It was about 11:10pm We were just cuddling and talking until i said its 11:11 make a wish.

"What did you wish for?" Harry asked

"I aint telling!" I said

"I wished you will be mine forever! He said

"Your wish had cone true,". I said and leaned in to kiss him. I dozed off in his warm, protective arms.

A/n

Do you want me to stay and keep going on the present time or skip to the future like in 2 or 3 years comment below which one you would like to read and dont forget to like, fav and comment