More then this

Emma has just moved to a new apartment in London, She doesn't know anybody there..Untill a tall greened eye boy with brown curly hair met her and her whole life changed.........

11. Chapter 11: Simon Cowell

I decided to go on twitter and i find new followers and people tweeting "Emma, your so pretty and beautiful!" And "You and Harry make a cute and the perfect couple". Than i came up to a paragraph about me and harry, it was about how perfect couple we are. Harry and I been dating for like 2-3 days and they already know about it.

Harry was talking to Simon about me, they called me in.

"Hey!" I said

"Hi, what song are you going to sing for me today?" Simon asked

"Don't let me go," I told him

"Ok, go in the recording booth," Simon replied

"Ok," I said

I went into the recording booth and starting singing. When i was finished they started to clap, I walked out of the booth.

"Emma, that was really good, I'll sign you a 5 year contract, for tour you can open up the concert and sing with One Direction!" Simon said

"Ok, Thats fine with me!" I replied

We went back to the hotel and got ready for the concert tonight, I went to take a shower. I went into the shower and i heard my phone ringing, then I heard someone pick it up. It was Harry on the phone talking to whoever called, and then I heard he say, "Bye, Nick," OMG He was talking to my brother!

After I got out of the shower, I put on a one shoulder silver dress with silver heels. I put on lite make up and curled my hair. I went downstairs seeing the boys all packed up. Harry came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and held my hand.

We jammed the music loud and sang the whole way to madison square garden. As soon as we got there were people setting up in the stadium, it was huge! When i went backstage to our dressing rooms, I had to share rooms with Harry. I didn't need to change, so i just was on my phone sitting Down instagram and twitter.

"Emma, your on in 5!" The stage manager said

I was so nervous, I kept telling myself to calm down.

"Harry, I don't think I can do this," I said

"Babe, you can do this, just think of me when your singing," Harry said

"But-," I said

"Please, babe do it for me,please?" Harry

"Emma, Are you ready?" Paul said

"Yea,"I said

As I walked on stage fans started cheering. I started singing "Let it Go by Demi Lovato. As soon as I finished the fans started cheering

I walked backstage and saw all the boys running towards me and gave me a hug.

"Emma, you did great!" Zayn said

"You were awesome, I knew you can do it!" Harry said

"Thanks, now its your turn," I said as you gave Harry a kiss

They were in the middle of my favorite song of theirs, Midnight Memories. said goodbye to their fans

I congratulated them and went to the tour bus to go to the hotel. As you guys arrived there was tons of fans crowding us.

"Emma your so ugly get a life!" One of the fans said