More then this

Emma has just moved to a new apartment in London, She doesn't know anybody there..Untill a tall greened eye boy with brown curly hair met her and her whole life changed.........

27. Are they dating or what?

Emma's POV

The tour been over for about a month, Niall and Miranda are doing well, Zayn and Perrie are Engaged, Louis and Eleanor are still togather. But as for Liam, He is not telling if he and Desi are dating or not. They make a adorable couple. Me, El, Perrie, Miranda, and the boys, are at the house talking, while Liam and Desi are at the park, I'm going to find out if they are dating. I heard a car door close, I looked outside and I saw liam and Desi kissing! I Immdently took a picture. As they walked in I went to them.

"Hey," I said

"Hey Emma " liam said

"Any 'kisses' lately?" I asked

"What do you mean?" Desi asked

Desi POV

Any 'kisses' lately?" Emma asked

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Are you guys like you know dating?" Emma asked

"Uhh hold on let me talk to liam for a little," I said

"Kay?" Emma said as I walked upstairs

"Liam do you think she saw us kissing!" I asked

"Probably but why does it matter, Why can't we tell them we are dating?" Liam asked

Harrys POV

I went upstairs to get something in my room and I over heard liam and Desi talking.

"Liam do you think she saw us kissing!" I asked

"Maybe cause Emma will be all over us and saying 'ooo you dating' and 'OMG you are so cute together'". I said. I kept listening.

"Just tell them, please for me?" Liam said

"Maybe,". Desi said

I ran downstairs and told them everything I heard. That's when liam and Desi came downstairs.

"Guys we need to tell you something, me and liam are-," Desi said until louis said.

"I know Harry told us, you guys are dating,". Louis said

"Why would you do that Harry?" Liam said angrily as he rushed upstairs

Emma's POV

"I know Harry told us, you guys are dating,". Louis said

"Why would you do that Harry?" Liam said angrily as he rushed upstairs

"Wow thanks mate for being a good friend," Harry said sarcastically and rushed out of the room.

"Louis why would you do that!" I yelled as I ran after Harry.

I found him sitting outside.

"Harry, are you ok?" I asked

"No I'm not one of my best friends betrayed me!"he yelled

"Harry, listen to me, I know what your going through but this is just going to be one of those arguments that come and go its not a big deal the only thing you did was just overheard something, all you have to do is say sorry to liam and Desi, Kay?" I said

"Emma for me its not easy to say sorry,". He said