Fall

Well let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy.She fell in love with her best friend when he's around, She feels nothing but joy, but he was already broken, and it made him blind but he could never believe that love would ever treat him right, But did you know that I love you? Or were you not aware? You're the smile on my face And I ain’t going nowhere. I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile, I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while ..

3. Hang out!

Niall ‘s POV

School went by fast and I didn’t even see holly today and I have to admit when Sam said that she said it was her job to make her happy, because she was my bestfriend, she really did mean it, and she really made my day and even the others

“Last day of school! Finally!!” I shouted as Sam and I went out of the classroom

She laughed at me

“Where should we go first?” she asked with a big smile on her face

“Not ‘where’, what should we do first?” I correct her

“Alright.” She said and put her hands up means that she wasn’t going to argue. “So, WHAT should we do first?” she continued

And I saw Louis and the others walking towards us.

“How about we ask them.” I said pointing at the boys

“Hey!!” harry shouted! And high fived me and Sam

“Hey guys” She said

“So, Where and what should we do?” zayn asked

“Sam actually asked the same thing.” I said while still thinking on what to do.

“How about we go to the park?” Liam suggested

“Yeah! And we could go skateboarding!” zayn said and high fived with Sam

They really like skateboarding, but I’ve never seen Sam skateboarded before.

“Alright! Then what?” I asked them.

“Then we should maybe .. Go to McDonalds and just eat.” Harry suggested

“Yeah, I’m kinda hungry.” Louis said.

“Then later we can go to a club!” Liam said

“I’m still here you know.” Sam said, we all laughed at her because she didn’t even suggest something.

“Alright, do you wanna come with us? In the club?” I asked her

“Uh .. Sure.” She smiled.

“Alright then! Where should we go first? The park or McDonalds?” Liam asked

“Park!” zayn and sam said in unison

“McDonalds!” Louis, harry and I said in unison

“How about we go home first, and get changed, then we can go to McDonalds drive thru and we could eat it at the park.” Liam said “But you’re paying for our food” he said pointing at harry

“Ok.” We all said.

“Let’s all meet at McDonalds.” Louis said

We said our goodbye ‘s. Sam and I went to my car and went home.

“Well, just went to the house if ever you finish changing before me, ‘kay?” she said

I nodded and she went inside their house and I went to mine.

I went straight to my room to get changed. I wore a Celtics jersey and jeans, I didn’t change my shoes, and I put on some nerd glasses. (Picture below)

I went downstairs and I saw my mom in the kitchen.

“Hey mum!” I said and kissed her on the cheek

“hi.” She smiled at me sweetly

“I’m going to McDonalds, then the park with the boys and Sam. And we’ll go to a club later, is that ok?” I asked

“Of course, just don’t do anything crazy!” she said sweetly

“Of course mum! Well, I have to go to Sam’s.” I kissed her cheek again and went to their house.

Sam’s POV

Once I was inside, I saw my sister on the couch watching ‘17 again’

“Hey! I’m home!” I said

She looked at me. “Hi, aren’t you going somewhere with your friends and with your ‘Niall’” she teased

I blushed “He is not ‘My Niall’, and he’ll never like me!” I pouted and felt sad about what I said. “And we’re going to McDonalds, then to the park and later we’re going to a club.” I informed her.

“You’re going to a club?!” she said excitedly

“yeah.” I said

“My baby sister is finally going to a club for the first time.” She said acting like she was going to cry

I rolled my at her.

“Well, you are going home before going to the club, right?” she asked

“Of course.”

“Okay, we’ll go shopping once you get home, okay? So text me your going home.”

“Why are we going shopping?” I asked curiously

“Because I want you to look hot, because it’s your first time going to a club, and you’re with your friends and niall, so I want you to look HOT!” she said, I raised my right eyebrow.

“Just trust me on this!”

“Alright, alright!” I said “I’m going to change.” I continued and went to my room.

I washed my face and hair, and brushed my teeth

I sat on my bed and blow dried my hair, once it was dry I let it loose.

I walked to my wardrobe and I decided to wear shorts and put on a brown belt, because it would be hot outside and we’re going skateboarding and I wore a big shirt that said “I <3 U” and it was showing my bellybutton and some skin on my right side, I paired it with grey sneakers. I looked at myself in the mirror. (Picture below)

I just realized that it was the first time that I would wear something like this. Then I heard someone knocked on the door from downstairs, its niall. I opened the door slightly so I could listen on what they would talk about.

“She’s still upstairs getting changed.” Yana said

I didn’t hear niall answer, but I heard them sitting down on the couch.

“So how’d you guys got her to say ‘yes’ in going to a club? Because I’ve tried many times, but she keeps on saying ‘no’ to me.” Yana said

“We didn’t actually did anything, she just said ‘yes’, I was actually shocked when she said ‘Yes’.”

I closed the door, I was getting nervous as I thought of what might happen later when were on the club. Then I heard someone coming up from the stairs and knocked on my door.

“Who is it?”

“It’s me!” I heard Yana‘s voice.

“It’s open!”

She opened the door and she looked at me from head to feet

“Whoa! Sam is that really you?” she asked sounding surprised.

“What? Should I change?”

“No! It’s just that.. I’ve never seen you or imagine you wearing that.” She said with a big smile on her face

“Too much?” I asked pointing at my top

“No! You actually look hot!” she said and I giggled “and oh yeah! Niall is waiting for you downstairs.”

I nodded

“Should I put on some mascara and lipgloss?” I asked her, because she was an expert when it comes to those things.

“Yeah and put on some light pink lipgloss, and maybe some powder.”

I did what she said.

“Perfect!” she said

“Thank you sis!”

I grabbed my bag, phone and of course my skateboard and went downstairs and I saw niall sitting lazily at the couch.

Niall ‘s POV

What’s taking her so long?! I sited at the couch lazily, like what I actually do at home when I’m having a lazy day. Their house is actually my second home, even though it’s just next to ours.

I saw Yana coming down from the stairs and Sam behind her! My jaw dropped when I saw her, she was wearing shorts and a big shirt and her skin was showing on the right side. She looked beautiful. They walked towards me, Yana sat down to the couch.

“Wow!” was the only thing I could say to her.

“What?” she asked

“Nothing, it’s just that .. I’ve never seen you wear something like this before.”

She giggled.

“C’mon! Get your ass off the couch!” she had a big smile on her face walked towards Yana and kissed her on the cheek and she went to the door

I stood up and followed her out. We walked all the way to McDonalds, which wasn’t that far.

------

We arrived at McDonalds, and we saw the others at zayn’s car.

We went to zayn ‘s minivan which could fit like 8 or 9 people. Sam opened the door and once they saw Sam there jaws all dropped and their face s were surprised and they kept on staring at her. Once I was next to her, I got a little annoyed at them, starring at her.

“Stop staring at her!” I exclaimed

“Sorry!” they said

I got inside first so she could sit next to me and so they wouldn’t stare at her. I sited next to Liam and Sam sited next to me. Harry closed the door because he was nearest, and we went in the drive thru and said our orders to Liam and harry gave him the money, when we got our food. Zayn drove to the park.

Sam ‘ POV

Once we were at the park and zayn parked his minivan. We all got out, me, zayn and niall (who was next me) were in front of them all because zayn and I usually skates here. When we got to our skateboarding spot and Liam found a great spot on the picnic area and brought out the picnic blanket and put it on the grass and we all brought out our food and ate it. Once we were all finished, Liam fixed our spot, he folded the picnic blanket and we all threw away our trash. Zayn and I raced over to our skateboarding spot.

Niall ‘s POV

Zayn and sam started skateboarding; sam was really good at it. I didn’t notice that I was staring at her, when Liam interrupted my thoughts.

“You’re new with her clothes?”

“Y-yeah! It’s actually the first time that I’ve seen her wear something like that, and she’s really beautiful, but it annoys me when other guys keep on staring at her!” my voice got louder when I said the last part.

“Well, it’s not her fault, if she’s beautiful and guys keep on staring at him, as long as they don’t try anything with her.” He said

“I won’t let that happen.” I said looking at her.

------------------------------

*An hour later*

Sam ‘s POV

“Wow! I’m really tired!” I said fanning myself as I walk towards the others at the bench just talking and laughing.

“Same here!” zayn said

Once we were in front of them, Niall gave me a water bottle; I guess niall noticed that I was tired and thirsty. I drank from it and Liam gave zayn a water bottle too.

“Should we go home then?” Liam asked

“Yeah.” I said

We went to zayn’s car and got inside and I was still next to niall. I remembered that I should text Yana, when we were going home. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted her.

To: Yanabells <3

Were on the way home. :)

I put my phone back to my pocket. I was really tired and I put my head on nialls shoulder and I drifted to sleep,

Niall ‘s POV

She fell asleep on my shoulder; I put my hand on his shoulder, so she won’t fall over.

“Hey zayn? Could you give us a ride home?” I said pointing at Sam

He gave me a thumbs up

Zayn dropped off the other boys at their houses and we were last because we were the farthest from them all.

---------------------------------

Zayn parked his car in front of sam  ‘s house and he opened the door, I carried Sam bridal style and thanked zayn for the ride home, once we were at their door she putted her head on my chest and her arms on my neck, I smiled at her even though she was sleeping. I opened their front door and I saw Yana sited at couch, She was dressed up, like she was going to the mall, I shut the door behind me using my foot and Yana looked at us.

“What happened?” she asked worriedly.

“I guess, she was tired.” I said calmly “Where should I put her?”

“Oh, on the couch.”

I laid her down on the couch and said goodbye to Yana and went to my house to get ready for later.