My fairytale

Khea is 15 years old. She was Unpopular and has never been inlove before. One day she met:

Niall Horan; 16 years old and the playboy type, but behind his playboy ways is a sensitive and romantic person.
Louis Tomlinson; 18 years old and the prankster and joker of them all, but behind that cocky smile of his, is a very romantic person, that no one knows about.
Liam Payne; 16 years old and the heartbreaker, but behind all that is a nice,sensitive and loving person.
Zayn Malik; 17 years old and the badboy, but behind his badboy reputation is a very sensitive person. and lastly
Harry Styles; 15 years old and the flirt and the heartbreaker, but behind his flirty-ness is a romantic and very sensitive person, who has trust issues.

All of the boys are Soccer players, very Popular and every girls 'dream boy'. one day niall and khea met in a very strange place and in a very strange way, But since Niall is the playboy type, he played with Khea 's heart. But who will be there to fix her broken heart?

12. Plan

I woke up because my phone was ringing, I looked at my alarm clock, and it was 5 in the morning.

"Who in this world would call me at 5 in the morning!!" I said on my mind.

I grabbed my phone on my night stand, I was about answer when the call suddenly ended and I didn't even saw who it was. I put my phone on my chest and closed my eyes, then I it beeped and vibrated, which means someone has texted me, I grabbed it again and unlocked whilst looking at Diane and cath sleeping peacefully. I looked at my messages; I had 4 messages from an unknown number.

From: 023456484

Goodmorning! Are you going to school today? -H.S.

H.S. ? Who's H.S.? Oh, wait! Harry Styles. I saved his number to my contacts.

From: 123467830

Goodmorning khea! Liam here. I was just going to ask if you're going to school today.

saved his number.

From: 0123456789

Hey, it's zayn. Where are you? You're going to be late!

saved his number.

From: 0987654321

Good morning love! Get your lazy ass up! You're gonna be late for school! - Louis

I saved his number. How in the world did this boys get my number?!

I looked at Diane and cath, still sleeping.

To: Nialler ;)

Goodmorning! Still at home, why? :)

To: Harry :)

Yeah, I will, Isn't it too early to ask me that?

To: Leeyum :)

Yes, I am. Why? Btw. Goodmorning! :)

To: Zaynie :)

Still at home, why?

What is it with them, texting me so early and asking me 'where I am'?

To: Louis :)

Goodmorning! How can I be late if it's only 5 in the morning? And I do not have a lazy ass! :P

I waited there reply for a minute or two, Then my phone beeped

From: Louis :)

No it's not! You're seriously going to be late if you don't move you LAZY ASS off the bed!

I looked at the time on my phone.

"Shit!" I shouted/whispered "it's already 8:09 ?!" I said to myself.

I waked up cath and diane.

"What?" Diane mumbled with eyes closed and with a sleepy voice.

"It's 8:09!!"

"What?!" They said in unison, with shocked face.

They quickly got up and grabbed their bags and I stood up and grabbed a towel and went directly to the bathroom.

"No fair!" I heard cath shouted

"Go to the other room, there's another bathroom!" I shouted back.

I heard them running and shut the door.

I washed my hair and shampooed it quickly and I washed my face, then I rolled the towel on my hair and brushed my teeth and went outside.

"Diane! Hurry up!!" I heard cath shouting from the other room.

I laughed at them as I imagine cath saying that.

I opened my wardrobe and grabbed a big sweater with a cross on the middle, black leggings and paired it with a black converse. I put on some mascara and a lipgloss.

I looked at myself in mirror for the last time, then grabbed my phone and bag. I went to other room, where Diane and cath was changing, I saw Diane by the mirror putting on a red lipstick, she was wearing a lime green sundress and a paired of light brown heels

Diane was always the one to wear something 'Girly', she likes to wear dresses.

And cath was putting her hair on a ponytail, as always. She was wearing a buttoned up shirt, black leggings and paired it with brown shoes.

I've never actually saw cath wear any make up before.

Once they were done, diane grabbed her keys and we went downstairs.

"I didn't saw your car parked last night." I said

"I did, but I parked it in front of your house, how'd you think we got here." She said

We got outside and I saw her car parked in front. I went straight to the passenger sit before cath did, so she was sited at the back. And diane at the driver's sit.

"No fair!" cath exclaimed but she looked like a 6 years old.

I laughed at her and she just pouted at me.

-----------------

It took us almost 8 minutes to get to school. Diane parked her car and we got out. Once we got inside, we went to our lockers and said that we would just meet in math class. I went to my locker and grabbed my book and notebook.

I heard someone called my name but the bell rang so I didn't saw who it was and went to math class.

Niall 's POV

*20 minutes before khea was at school*

I parked my car at school and I stayed there for awhile. I was thinking about yesterday, when we were in my 'Hideaway'. The way she said:

"It's really quiet and peaceful. A perfect place to scream all your problems away or cry or think."

She said it while smiling but to me it felt like she was hiding something or more like running away from something, But from what? I really wanted to ask her when we were in the car, but I couldn't ask her because I could see on her face that she was hurt, sad and that she was trying to fight her tears from falling, but I could see it in her eyes that she wanted to cry.

Then my thoughts were interrupted by someone, tapping on the side window, It was Liam and he was with harry and zayn, "where's Louis?" I asked in my head, maybe he was just late. I went out of my car and we went inside while speed walking and went to the soccer field. At least no one followed us and tried to flirt with us. We sited on the bleachers, harry zayn and liam were talking about something, and every now and then they would look at me, like they were planning something. I decided to text khea, maybe she was already awake. I took my phone out

Liam 's POV

I decided to do my homework in art class and asked harry, niall and zayn. While they were answering my assignment, I thought of a great idea

"Harry zayn!" I whispered/shouted but not too loud for niall to hear. He was like 2 bleachers below us.

"yeah?" harry asked while still answering my homework.

"You guys wanna put niall and khea in relationship?" they raised their eyebrows at me.

"I'm not playing cupid! I just wanna see if what would happen to them, and they kinda look good together. You wouldn't know, but maybe niall would change and go back to his old ways, right?" I asked them

"Alright, I'm in. For the sake of niall" Zayn said

"I think it's a bad idea, but.. yeah, sure. I miss the old niall anyways." Harry said

"Yeah, and how about we get them to date?" I said cheekily and the three of us looked at niall that was thinking about something.

"But, how'd we do that?" harry asked

"Yeah, and we don't even know if .." zayn looked at niall and back to us again " .. If khea likes him or if niall likes her and what if niall caught us or gets suspicoious?" He continued.

"Ok, well, maybe we kinda need some help from her friends or we could just find out ourselves. You choose!" I said and looked at both of them. He looked at us weirdly, I looked back at harry and zayn.

"So?"

"Hmm . That's a tough one!" harry said

"I suggest we get help from her friends." Zayn said

"No, we should find out ourselves." Harry said

"Nooo." Zayn said and he said 'no' that was like, it has 10 o's "We should get help from her friends, because it would make it easier for us to find out." Zayn said confidently

"Zayn has a point." I said

"No, we should just find out ourselves, because if we get help from her friends, they might tell her the plan or even if they didn't and we arranged a surprise date for them, they might kind of ruin it, like they might tell her or give her a clue that she was going to have a date or something." Harry said with more confidence than what zayn had shown.

Well, harry has point, and he is the ladies man from the three of us and he always get's the girl, so maybe he his right.

"Alright, we'll just find out ourselves." I said and they both nodded.

"Hey, where's loui?" niall asked

"I didn't saw him, when I got here." Harry said

"I saw him when I got here, he was with a girl and I think she's new." Zayn said

"Maybe, he's showing the new girl around." I continued.

Then the bell rang..

And we went inside the campus not before we asked for khea's number and niall told us to text her or something, then we went straight to our classes.